~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

You want organic flips? :haha: I just ordered a ribbit and a moonbeam so I could order again and get a zinnia and you could choose the colour you want?! [Thats if thats what you meant?! :haha: ]

I also allow Cassidy to feed to sleep, although she has recently started nodding off on her own if I 'look busy'! I hope he starts sleeping better for you soon x

Dee (hope you don't mind me calling you that lol) there's a lady called Missy on here wants to go halves and I was supposed to do it but my OH clocked me trying to discretely order some more and wasn't happy so he's on the look out for nappies that shouldn't be there now!! Any chance if you decide to get some more you could halfsies with her? x x

You want organic flips? :haha: I just ordered a ribbit and a moonbeam so I could order again and get a zinnia and you could choose the colour you want?! [Thats if thats what you meant?! :haha: ]

:happydance: i've a 10% off code if you want?
Who's pp who? :happydance:

point her in my direction bekki x
lol call me dee or donna x

I'll paypal you again? :flower:

What colour did Missy want Bekki as I have 4 or so that I haven't opened yet :haha:

She wanted a zinnia one! I'll bump the post we were discussing it in so she can see next time she comes online x

Pink please. :flower: That way I can say to OH it was a gift hehe! :)

He only likes me buying neutral because of our next but I figure I can just use them as night time nappies for the next O=]

And might I add, Roll on next month as I'm B.R.O.K.E Broke LOL!

And might I also add, I've had an idea for a business venture, I'm going to be a millionaire... I wish LOL x

ok hun, have you still got my pp addy or do you need it again?

Lol bekki, i had a brain wave and designed something i even have the copyright but i haven't took it any further.
I hope yours brings you billions and then you can buy every nappy known to bums and you could treat yourself to loads of cream eggs x

Still got it :flower: how much do I need to paypal over? 9.66 inc packaging?

Yeah hun and the soddin thing won't let me use the code as i have used it already aaagggghhhhh

Awww Lunaty thats rubbish fun i went through awful times with Tabs sleeping its no fun at all..but he will come through it and hopefully will be better :hugs: :hugs:

OMG i have a little bit of news...well its huge to me but not huuge in that sense.....see if anyone can spot it ....!!

LOL no not quite....NTNP! which i'm proper chuffed about...i know its not huge but i'm really happy about it !!!!!:yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->