~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

just had to tell you all - i used my first cloth whilst out today :thumbup: when we went swimming :D it was so easy :D

So I am the proud new owner of 4 Fuzzi Bunz diapers!!!! :wohoo:

I got the purple, blue and red with daisies and a periwinkle colour. They are in the wash at the moment but I will post some pictures of her in them soon! I also got some Babylegs, one set pink and white stripes, the other red and white stripes.

:wohoo: So happy!

Oooh Tyff.. Let me know how you get on with the Fuzzi Bunz.. I almost bought some but was put off as someone had said they weren't all that! I loove the green daisies print. Think its so cute! I love your sig too, its gorgeous.. I might have to ask for one :D xxx

If my black blueberry and Itti doesnt turn up tomorrow I might cry. Nearly 3 weeks I have been hounding the postman

3 weeks fook huin, where they coming from the outer hebredes? :rofl:

Im hoping my ittis are coming tomorrow or Im gonna have to wait till mon:dohh:

wont be happy!

We use AMP Diapers...so far so good. I only have 2 diapers....quite a few liners. Just trying out then will buy more this week! So proud that I'm actually doing it!

I've seen those on a few sites and hadn't heard anything about them. Are they any good?

Yo I'm a member! I havent been in here before.
We only use bum genius, 5 pink, 5 white and 5 yellow :D

Oh and I also have a flashing bum sig too lol, if anyone wants one, pm me with a pic of your baby!

:D

:wave: Hi Mel

My nappies still didnt arrive today so hopefully monday!

Baby legs came tho, love them!

no nappies today for me either sam :( i got my babylegs though they look so cool

how do i get a fluffy bum blinkie?

Got a quick Q ladies! Are the reusable nappies tumble dryer friendly? I've been considering these nappies for a while and now i have another baby on the way i'm really up for spending the money to set up a nappy collection. Thanx in advance xx

Yep, I put my firreds and insert in the dryer and hang dry the covers and the outers of the pockets so the velcro lasts better, but they can go in too.

they look very much like the naughtbaby ones bein sold on ebay at the mo to me?

edited; have had a v quick look at the naughtybaby ones and i think they're different. Hers the link though so you can look properly https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3x-Naughty-B...s_LE?hash=item2302795084&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Hmm yes they do actually... i may refrain myself from those, they do not have the click in system the itti bitti's have... :) however, the itti bitti ones go by size and those dont.. thats my main concern..

How long does the small size last you all?! If i have to by 20 pair of every size, money saving may not be that much anymore.. mind you i could always use them on a second child but that will be a while yet hahaha

Hello Girls :wave:

Haven't been on as much lately as I was away at my parents last week....but am trying to catch up now!

Sam my nappy bin didn't arrive last week but I got an email yesterday to say it was ready to be shipped (maybe it wasn't in stock) so hopefully get in by Tuesday?

I am so happy to have Deri back in cloth again after having to use pampers last week....how's everyone getting on with their latest nappies?

I remember reading Jacqui highly recommended the Bum Genius AIO Organic's - has anyone else tried them as I quite like the look of them and I am getting on better with Poppers too (which the BG Organic have :D).

x

Welcome back Laurie! Hope you survived the week...! :D x x x

Thank you hun! Yes just about survived but had a 6 1/2 drive back yesterday...I wasn't amused!!!!!! :nope:

Am happy I'm back now :D xxx

so good to have you back Laurie :yipee: we're getting on great with our's - we are just using itti bitti's and blueberrys and i love them :yipee: and maddi seems really happy in them too :D i'm now going to try with them out and about :yipee: i really want to build up so i'm using them in the day and just huggies at night, but atm i'm really happy to be doing half and half in the day :D i never thought i'd get that far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->