~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Finnlay was in disposables for a few days as he only had his BGs that fit,Sold my Ittis and BBs as they were just not fitting him anymore!!I hate them,and they do really stink got my new Ittis through so just have enough at the mo to do during the day but until my other bits of fluff arrive am still using them at night!!Think you notice the smell more when you have actually used cloth as never noticed that much before I started!xx

I love white too Laurie, but just for bed...theyre not 'showwy offy' enough for daytime wear :rofl: Not terry things though, no!

Ive fished Leos
green BG out after seeing layla in hers:cloud9:

Im going to george tomorrow to buy Leo some coordinating t-shirts :rofl:

I cant wait to put Meadow in her purple blueberry tomorrow! :happydance:

what are we going to do in the winter and we have to cover them up?

I dunno........Im gonna keep the heating on and .im not going out! :rofl:

yep baby legs in winter :D i can't wait for maddi to wear a little skirt, baby legs, jumper and cloth :cloud9:

lilbump - i no, it took a few google searches to find the pretty in pink in large, i was very lucky i think :D xx

i am gonna have to have a proper look at babylegs later when LO's napping!

Can I join the club please!!!

I have made the decision that cloth is the way forward for us! We have been using the tots bots bamboozles we were given (but had to use some disposables inbetween because of their loooong drying time) and I got a trial pack of the bambino mio and mothercares smart system to try (still in the wash) to see if i like them.

I think the bamboozles will become our night time nappies.

I had the bum genius ones recommended by someone because of the drying time (most important because we dont have a tumble drier, and we have a shared garden so I have to sit with them if i dry outside) but I haven't worked out the cheapest place to get one to try.

I also ordered a few of those coolababy ones to try (at £5.50 you can't really say no!)

Looking forward to showing you some fuffy bum pics of Olivia when I get the camera sorted! xxxx

i would defo recommend the smart nappy if drying is a problem !! cant wait to see some pics hun !!

xxxxxxxxx

hey girls, although im not in the parenting club section yet i have been carefully reading this whole thread!!! Nice pics btw ;)

been doing some research and have decided to start stacking up on cloth nappies.. probably AIO's with snap in.. still not sure if it is gonna be swaddlebees, itti bitti's or bum genious.. may even try some NZ made ones that i can get online..

i do want to have a good stash once bubs is here but im just getting so confused of what to buy the most off hahaa

Anyhow, just wanted to stay lurking for a while until i can show off myself ;)

welcome Lunaty:flower:

Feel free to post hun, you can get aquainted with us cloth bum nutters :rofl: :hugs:

oww yes i gathered that from the previous 50 pages of posts ;)

thanks though!

hey i could really use an opinion on these:
https://www.trademe.co.nz/Baby-gear...-nappies/Fitted-nappies/auction-236103635.htm

I know no one would have tried them out but it seems like a good deal unless im overseeing some things.. :) thought id get a second op here..

they have them in smaller quantities though so i could try one or two i guess, it's just more economical to buy the bulk haha

:hi: new peeps!

Can I just say that I LOVE my new sig that Mel made for me?? :happydance: :wohoo:

hi babyshambelle and lunaty :hi: i'm a newly addicted bum fluff mum :lol:

loving your sig's ladies :D beautiful :D xx

oww yes i gathered that from the previous 50 pages of posts ;)

thanks though!

hey i could really use an opinion on these:
https://www.trademe.co.nz/Baby-gear...-nappies/Fitted-nappies/auction-236103635.htm

I know no one would have tried them out but it seems like a good deal unless im overseeing some things.. :) thought id get a second op here..

they have them in smaller quantities though so i could try one or two i guess, it's just more economical to buy the bulk haha

they look very much like the naughtbaby ones bein sold on ebay at the mo to me?

edited; have had a v quick look at the naughtybaby ones and i think they're different. Hers the link though so you can look properly https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3x-Naughty-B...s_LE?hash=item2302795084&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->