~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Sounds like you're doing great hun and Maddi looks soooo cute in her nappies! :D

I have BB's and Itti's too but also have a Bum Genius and a Bambinex teddy AIO too. I think my fav's are the Itti's because they're a lot cheaper than BB's but I love the BB's too. Also the inserts for the Itti's take ages to dry :dohh: Oh the choices we have!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

I was up in your neck of the woods last week - damn M25 yesterday was a total nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

Sounds like you're doing great hun and Maddi looks soooo cute in her nappies! :D

I have BB's and Itti's too but also have a Bum Genius and a Bambinex teddy AIO too. I think my fav's are the Itti's because they're a lot cheaper than BB's but I love the BB's too. Also the inserts for the Itti's take ages to dry :dohh: Oh the choices we have!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

I was up in your neck of the woods last week - damn M25 yesterday was a total nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

i no the bloody m25 is an absolute pain in ass! we don't use it too often - we generally use the a12 - but its a bloody pain :hugs:

yep i feel exactly the same about bb's vs itti's - itti's are gorgeous and cheaper, but take ages too dry - as i wash at night and hang out to dry ready for morning, sometimes i have to pop in the tumble drier :dohh: but i too love em! am def going to look at trying another brand now, been looking at BG :) and i'm off too google Bambinex teddy AIO now too :blush:

The A12 was fine - no problems at all but I basically have to use the M25 to get back. I so wished I owned a sat nav yesterday so I couldn've been directed off another way as I sat on the M25 in traffic for two hours :growlmad:

I like the softness of the Bambinex teddies but they quite high rise and fairly bulky but they look so cute for babies being white :D I think you just have to try them and see how you get on.

I'm starting to prefer nappies with poppers for some reason. The hook & loop/velcro types I'm not as keen on...feel a bit harsh :shrug:

x

Lunaty - Thats the only thing with sized nappies, they're a fraction cheaper but then you need to buy new ones for each size. I discovered this with my first nappies - the mio prefolds. So although BG etc are a bit dearer long term the cost may work out a tad cheaper. My only concern with the BG in particular using from birth to potty would be the smell. After some use (3/4 months) my BG's, when they're dirty, but before they go in the wash they have a nasty whiff. I don't just mean like normal dirty nappy smell either. I'm not sure how they would last birth to potty.

PB - Glad the outing went well!

Sparks - sorry your nappies still haven't turned up :hugs:

Laurie -welcome back!

Melbo - :wave: Love the graphics you've been making!

Jacqui - you decided what napy Leo's gonna wear wednesday yet :rofl:

Thanks hun! :D

I have a Brand New Itti Bitti for sale and a New but washed once Blueberry (never worn) in the Cloth Bum Sale Section if anyone's interested?

x

Thanks hun! :D

I have a Brand New Itti Bitti for sale and a New but washed once Blueberry (never worn) in the Cloth Bum Sale Section if anyone's interested?

x

Me me me!!!! :rofl:

Sorry hun - I should've said I only want to post to the UK as International postage is mega expensive (unless you want to pay the postage?) :hugs:

would it be uber confusin if tyff bought the nappy off you, you send it to me and i'll sweet swap with tyff in September and include the nappy in the package? Only problem i can see is that i wouldn't be able to send the pacakge airsure as thats very expensive so we'd have to take our chances through customs but i promise to post it! If thats too difficult though it doesn't matter just trying to help!

It's entirely up to you and Tyff (I have no idea what the postage cost is? :shrug:)....

Let me know! :D

x

Jacqui - you decided what napy Leo's gonna wear wednesday yet :rofl:

Oh god, dont get me started!!!!! Prolly his bright yellow itti, black tshirt and blackskull baby legs.............see, mega organised is me :rofl:

Ooooo...what's happening Wednesday??? (sorry to be nosey!) :D

x

would it be uber confusin if tyff bought the nappy off you, you send it to me and i'll sweet swap with tyff in September and include the nappy in the package? Only problem i can see is that i wouldn't be able to send the pacakge airsure as thats very expensive so we'd have to take our chances through customs but i promise to post it! If thats too difficult though it doesn't matter just trying to help!

Awww, thanks sweetie!!!! :hugs:

It's okay, I don't want to be too confusing! For the price it would cost to ship I could buy one brand new here. :thumbup: But I really appreciate you offering!

:hugs: :hugs:

Aww am glad you said that now as I've decided to keep them. I had a think and realised I need to build my stash, not reduce it so bought some matching baby legs and a boyish t-shirt in matching colours so I'm happy now! :D

So what's going on Wednesday then???? :shrug:

x

Oh I thought there might be a BnB meet going on! :D Wish I could come but it's too far from me :dohh:

Deri christened an Itti and his BG today....and his poops were rather runny so seemed to soak in :sick: I spent ages trying to clean the poop off with the shower!!!!

x

Oh I thought there might be a BnB meet going on! :D Wish I could come but it's too far from me :dohh:

Deri christened an Itti and his BG today....and his poops were rather runny so seemed to soak in :sick: I spent ages trying to clean the poop off with the shower!!!!

x

always fun when they do this!

Have you tried liners hun? Im just using them when we're due a poo... I find them fine, and it makes the job alot easier...! Although sometimes we forget and end up scraping it off :sick: !!!xxx

i haven't tried liners yet hon, i'm off to get some tomorrow though, so will def let you no how we get on :)

The first one I used I put in wrong and it scrunched up.. Poor Layla! :dohh: Bad mummy!! The ones I have are a bit big so I just cut them to size! :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->