~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Aww no :(

I didn't like the other couple very much...the man was lazy...her son being in there was odd to me and she was a numpty.

I'm a cow I know :blush:

OMG i would have killed rob if he was like that when i was in Labour...and having the son in there at his age was a little....weird..dont know just didnt seem right !! she was a bit weird too tho....how calmly did she ask for the Epi!!! if she really needed it she would have been screamin for it not sayin oh no its ok i can wait etc etc ...........sorry it seems i am a cow too LOL

i thought that about the son too... very odd.. me my mum n sister all BURST out laughing when she said the heads nearly here and the lazy father and son both tilted their heads to look............!!!!! it was strange! he didnt even take his SUIT jacket off the whole time!

i thought that about the son too... very odd.. me my mum n sister all BURST out laughing when she said the heads nearly here and the lazy father and son both tilted their heads to look............!!!!! it was strange! he didnt even take his SUIT jacket off the whole time!

yeh i noticed that too..when he just sauntered off to go to the loo like he was going for a little jaunt round the park:dohh::dohh::dohh:

:rofl: yeah a walk thru the park to starbucks on a break at work! swinging his keys n everything!

She was so odd!! Too be honest I wanted to hurt her when she wasnt pushing because she was "tired" try 5 days of constant labour you bint!

And she was so odd...ohh I think I need G&A...shall I go get her? No no I'll wait till she comes in...and then moved on to the epidural...idiot woman AND she didn't even know how an epidural worked! After 4 kids surely you have the basic idea of the pain medication on offer? :dohh:

I could write out a whole long rant on her :lol:

Which reminds me...Liam was upset with me the other day when I told him how I didn't want him as my first birthing partner...

But he followed none of my wishes, pulled my epi wire out, dropped my cathether bag after leaning on it and wouldn't hold my leg whilst I was pushing...and then cut the cord before it stopped pulsating :grr:

He said its his right to see his child born and I said its my right to have who I want there with me as its me pushing a child out my woowoo...

I feel like a mean cow but ohh well :blush:

OMG. I'm just watching that 'One born every minute' How annoying is that guy and her son laughing at her in labour and why is the son even there? :wacko:. I would seriously be getting a divorce and chucking my son out. That really annoyed me don't know why but what a prat! x

:rofl: YUP, weirdo's.

Insomnia is bad for my paypal. last night i ordered more nappies and some huggalugs! and my tushies and issy bear arrived today! :yipee:

I got two new ones this morning and Im currently now waiting on babylegs and lime green itti...I've seriously gone nappy mad. x

I think I must be ill... I have NO desire to buy nappies anymore :( I've just ordered loads of flips and they're all I can be bothered with... I don't even get excited about our weentions nappy or itti bittis :cry: It's very depressing, though better for my purse!

Well I was thinking, when is this gonna stop because if I keep going the way I have been Im gonna have no pennies left! So the urge must pass either that or I will have to sell the contents of my house :rofl:

i think i'm the only person who never watched that one born every minute :laugh2:

As for nappy shopping, i really need to stop too!

Ugh, I found that family annoying too, the whole thing made me realise how much I hate hospitals again, I wasn't too keen on the face pulling receptionist either...

URGH i was soooo annoyed with the program i hated both of the guys felt kinda happy to have had Robin :lol:

I was like 10+4 yesterday :happydance: i'd told everyone at this point last time i think but this time i have told hardly anyone :dohh:

Oooooh PLUS told the MW today i wanted a home birth...kinda scared but :yipee:

Kirsten i thought that too, the receptionist must make faces like that all the time when scared/worried mothers call in. RUDE

Ohh did you hear it with a home doppler or a MW one Blob? Sorry questions, questions :lol:

See I really liked my epidural so I dunno how I want to give birth this time :lol: if its one day then I can do it naturally...if its 5 again then sorry but I cant :nope:

Hey ladies :wave: sorry I aint been around much the last 2 days, OH has the awful virus and I'm running around for Halen like a nutcase doing it all myself with an OH sat on the settee going "urghh I feel like crap"
His weenotions nappy turned up today :yipee:
looky looky!!
20100210_35.JPG

Well I tested and got the result I knew...obviously a BFN I didnt think I was preg but them wobbles in my belly honestly felt like a baby :(

I watched one born every minute, cried with the little baby who's bowels where on the outside and found the father with that poor woman with the dark curly hair was a complete tosspot!! I made it all the way to end only for the last few clips to be of a woman giving birth in a frigging pool. I cried for ages after that telling my OH it was so cruel for my midwife to do me over like she did and me not stick up for myself better. I really want another baby and OH still says no :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->