~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I just ordered a wee notions but i got so flustered with all the choosing I just opted for the Paisley blues minkee! Plus I saved some extra £s. My oh says no to another now too bu I just keep talking about it regardless. I'm sure he'll change his mind in a few years...I hope I want lots of babies x

and I meant to say Halens weenotion is really cool x

Hi girlies!!

Well, we had out scan today and here is a sneak preview of Spud the Second!spud number 2 12 weeks scan.jpg

It was such a lovely day :cloud9: Olivia kept 'saying' baba baba baba in the waiting room, and said it at the screen too when rick took her over to look at it :haha: Obviously fluke, but very cute nonetheless!

I cried once I had got back because I felt so awful for Liv. She did a poo so I changed her and her bum was SO red, and it looked like it was burnt in places and it was bleeding :cry: I think it was a very acidic teething poo that caused it, but I haven't heard a scream like that since injections :cry: Then I noticed a really painful looking slit in her top gum where her third toothie peg is ready to pop out from any time now. Poor little monkey.

Hope everyone is OK, and all poorly babas are feeling a bit better today :hugs:

Twiglet yea it was just an angelsounds one :thumbup: See i didnt use any last time not even gas and air :lol: so i just want to have the option cos i dont want to use the hospital toilets again :rofl:

Awwww that is such a nice scan pic :cloud9: congrats luv :hugs: Awww Tabs is getting her two last teeth through :( Its not a fun time.

Aww what a lovely scan picture!
Halen has a bit of sore skin atm, I'm not sure why but theres two little spots on his left leg near his willy that are peeling, he doesnt cry when I touch it or anything, so I'm just putting a bit of bepanthen on it and well see. I hope livs clears up :hugs:

OMG Jayleig that WN is shexsy!! LOVE IT!!! so sorry about the :bfn: babes..i got one too today :hugs:

Laura Gorgeous Gorgeous Scan pic hun, so so sorry about Liv's poorly bottom and horrid teeth :hugs:

hope everyone else is well :hugs:

sara

xxxxx

Sarah, you wouldnt have to use SRI toilets.. it'll be closed down, u never know, u might see the new hospital and think its brand spanking new and clean and awesome! (maybe) haha

Sorry Blob one more question...where abouts did you find the HB?! I cant wait to find mine so I'll stop panicking then :blush:

Jayleigh that weenotions is lush! And your new avatar is lovellllly! :)

And Sham that's a lovely scan picture! I always thought you were older than me :lol:

Sorry Blob one more question...where abouts did you find the HB?! I cant wait to find mine so I'll stop panicking then :blush:

Jayleigh that weenotions is lush! And your new avatar is lovellllly! :)

Aww cheers :) I tried to get a nice pic of my babyhawk but my only mirror big enough is in my bedroom and I couldn't get it right as it's opposite a window so all you could see was sun light ha ha had to settle for a little mirror. Don't he look mardy!!

OMG Jayleig that WN is shexsy!! LOVE IT!!! so sorry about the :bfn: babes..i got one too today :hugs:

Laura Gorgeous Gorgeous Scan pic hun, so so sorry about Liv's poorly bottom and horrid teeth :hugs:

hope everyone else is well :hugs:

sara

xxxxx

Aww cheers babe I really like how it poppers, I've never had hip poppers before an I must say I am a big big fan! I'm sorry you got one as well :( I keep making lovey eyes as Lee and saying "but babbbyyy look how lovely he isss we need another one!" he just says no :( Dammit! At this rate I'll be having a grudge baby with the postman ha ha

Avas got a tad bit of bum rash so were in sposies today :(

New nappies arrived today and some huggalugs! when they all dry i can take a stash pic! Got some huggalugs in moo and im SO excited, after seeing them on tabitha i wannnnnttt!! Got the BB to match too :)

hows everyone??

Howcome you put her in sposies? I've seen loads of people saying that they put theirs in sposie with bum rash, but we never have? should i be puttin him in them? I always thought that sposies made bum rash worse for some reason?

i was told just so the cream doesnt clog up the nappies?? but if its ok to still use cloth then i will! this is the first time iv had to put cream on her so i was under the impression the cream clogs the cloth??

has anyone tried the silver liners for cloth? i read they are meant to help bum rash?

I dont know about silver but I heard someone mention about silk liners?

If Ryans had a rash I just put him in a sposie at night with some cream x

I use fleece liners all the time anyway, but I thought that was meant to stop the cream clogging up? I've never used a sposie and his nappies arent clogged from cream.
Like Lfernie said, I've never heard of silver liners but silk liners yes, their meant to prevent bum rash I think.
I think the only nappy cream you should be really cautious of with your nappies is one (I cant remember the name, I'm sure someone else uses it here though) that will stain your nappies

Its not a hugely bad rash, tomorrow will be back in clotha nd if its still there ill just put the sposie on overnight like u said and cream. i just didnt wanna use cloth and sudocreme incase.

i just have disposable liners and the cream kinda stuck to it and went thru... i need to go cut up that fleece blanket and use that as liners!

I was going to say, fleece liners will sort that. I need to get more or make some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->