~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

sam, after a couple weeks they dont poo as regular any way, but he could be a bit constipated? I know they say not to until your weaning, but if your worried you can give him a bit of water to loosen him up, or up your own water intake.
Sara I know how you feel (I did write a huge post out about it but it dissapeared???) my MIL had Halen last Tuesday for about 4 hours and I got house work and stuff done to keep my mind off it, but once I'd done it I was like "wheres my p man?????" was really glad to get him back, I kinda worry with my MIL she struggles with feeding him, doing his nappy, she cuddles him too much for his own liking, he cries cause she doesnt play with him, just sits there and cuddles and kisses him and he gets bored.
My FIL keeps saying he will feed Halen chocolate (ummm dairy intolerant???) and chips and burgers and stuff, which pisses me off. He does it just to wind me up and it works :growlmad:
Your RS is beauuuuutiful! I'm gonna have a look for some material next week and try making another one

ok i have decided i simply have to have a mini lala......now the biggie...... plum kimono or coco kimono??? i cant decide....i'm gettin close to getting both :blush:

ohh Jayleigh :hugs: hun......cant wait to see your RS!...have a sleepy bug on me atm so typing skills= zero!!

Ahhh!!... after waiting for weeks for my nappies to come from tots bots (my council initiative ones), I was out today and now have a 'sorry we missed you' card through the door :( It'll be monday before they're delivered :hissy:

Sooo impatient :lol:

That's so typical!It's really annoying aswell cos I think Glasgow's like one of the only councils that doesn't do and thats my council :cry: maybe I can go and ask totsbots for some freebies cos they're HQ or whatever is only up the hill from me :rofl: think I'd be in with a chance? :nope: x

That is annoying!! My council does a really good deal. I was surprised!

My council does £30 off per child if you spend more than £30 on nappies, not bad really.
I think I'm gonna order an ellaroo wrap :yipee:

My council gives you a £100 voucher for tots bots. It's for the size 1 pack though. I phoned tots bots and changed it to size 2, but not sure now what pack I'll get. Though tbh, any freebie is good!!

Ladies....we gotta convince my OH that baby no.2 is a good idea lol he says no cause he wants to enjoy Halen for a bit longer??? Does he think that when child no.2 comes along child no.1 is irrelevant??

Awww :hugs: See i kinda feel like i'm selfish to want another baby when i have my gorgeous girl. But then i think i'm being stupid Tabs is going to be so much happier and less of a spoilt little madam ::rofl: All i think about is how nice it will be to see them playing together esp if they are close in age...also you have to 'TTC' then you have the 10month wait...you forget it takes bloody ages and men seem to think you go 'i want a baby and they magically appear there' :hugs:

Just jump on him Jayleigh!LOL he'll not be able to refuse that way :) hehe

i am sooooo soooo gutted......i have money and cant seem to spend it :( i gt 2 weeks holiday pay in the bank today...plus we are getting daisy's Child benefit on tues and rob gets payed next fri so off i go to get either a Mini La La, Issy Bear or Cushie Tushies and everything i want is OUT OF STOCK :hissy::hissy::hissy: and to top it all of we've just gotten back from the metro ... been looking for a new phone for me and everything is minging :cry: i really really want an I Phone but we cant really afford it at the moment so everything i looked at just wasnt good enough :( Gutted!!!

oh yeah and the car is overdue its bloody MOT.....rob asked me to check it on the way bak and it was due on the 2nd of Feb!! we've been driving illegal for AAAAAAAGES!! whoops:dohh: so been tryin to sort that out all night :(

ramble ramble sorry ladies :blush: not been a good day for sara :(

oh and i bought Tampons in Asda today (trying to get the sods law effect....still no :witch: ) and the bloody packet was open and we were trailing them all round the shop in a Hansel and Gretal breadcrumb - esque way !!LOL :dohh:

^^ :rofl:

You know i tried that with Robin but he REFUSED without some protection...*sigh* :haha:

i am sooooo soooo gutted......i have money and cant seem to spend it :( i gt 2 weeks holiday pay in the bank today...plus we are getting daisy's Child benefit on tues and rob gets payed next fri so off i go to get either a Mini La La, Issy Bear or Cushie Tushies and everything i want is OUT OF STOCK :hissy::hissy::hissy: and to top it all of we've just gotten back from the metro ... been looking for a new phone for me and everything is minging :cry: i really really want an I Phone but we cant really afford it at the moment so everything i looked at just wasnt good enough :( Gutted!!!

oh yeah and the car is overdue its bloody MOT.....rob asked me to check it on the way bak and it was due on the 2nd of Feb!! we've been driving illegal for AAAAAAAGES!! whoops:dohh: so been tryin to sort that out all night :(

If yuo want i can get you a cushe tushie hun>?

could you hun......how much are they over there? would it cost much to get it shipped :hugs:

oh and i bought Tampons in Asda today (trying to get the sods law effect....still no :witch: ) and the bloody packet was open and we were trailing them all round the shop in a Hansel and Gretal breadcrumb - esque way !!LOL :dohh:

:rofl:!!

You wanna splash out on some CSP/SP that'll stop :witch: :haha:

could you hun......how much are they over there? would it cost much to get it shipped :hugs:

Sure no prob :)
https://www.scamps.co.nz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_8&products_id=22

They are 38$ and i think $5 shipping.. not sure what shipment to uk is.. will check today i think it will be around 12$?

Whic would be aorund 24 GBP (https://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=55&From=NZD&To=GBP)..
might even be cheaper.. :)
Up to you babe , they have all the prints in stock though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->