~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Maya, i'll have a rumage through the drawer tomorrow and get back to you!

Has anyone tried the Mommys touch nappies?

hope wee notions hurries up and puts photos of their wipes on i think i'm gonna buy the bamboo ones :happydance:

I ordered some of the bamboo ones to try when I ordered my nappies.Got some fleece ones off Ebay to try and they are actually working a lot better than I thought!!Using your wipe solution!x

ohhh i was looking at the ellas house ones ebay and they're fleece. wasn't sure how they were going to be though i can't imagine wet fleece being nice?

Hope the solution is working well :hugs:

These ones were from a woman on there that sells 20 boy/girls ones cant remeber her ID but they were here next day.The wet fleece is actually ok really soft on his bum anyway!!,had to wring a couple out but think that was just because they were at the bottom.Had to clean a major poo with them too and they worked ok.If you want the link to hers then let me know.

so sorry to hear you've had a crappy day donna, get shopping it'll make you feel sooo much better !! hope finlay is feeling himself very soon and hope mr W Asher (lol) is feeling better soon too!!

donna : hope your lo has a good night and you dont get too stressed about it...retail therapy here you come!!!!

maya I AM SOOO JEALOUS!!!! hoe you get all your fluff very soon !

sparks ( sorry i've forgotten your human name!) i totally agree about the weenotions website..i always wonder where i am and what i'm ordering and always chicken out !!!!!!!!!!! gonna brave it when i get payed n have a total blow out on nappies!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The best thing to do with Weenotions is look at the fabric samples bit and write down which ones you like same with syles etc then when you come to order you are not as confused.Thats what I did and I get confused very easily!!!

<<<<<<<<<<just realised spark's "human name" is under her avatar :dohh: how stuuuuuupid!! lol sorry hun having a blonde day !!! :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

thanks hannah think thats the way to go:thumbup: ...... cant wait to go totally crazy on some new napppies....gonna make myself wait n save up lots of pennies n buy loads at once...how exciting will that be watching the postie coming up the drive with a huge arm full of bum fluff :cloud9:

sara

xxxxxxx

Hannah please could you send me her link/id and i'll have a nosey you can pm if you like. Thanks hunny :hugs:

Hi girls!! My, you have been busy overnight!!

Dizzy - Oh no!! What a disaster with your washer. I hope you get it sorted soon...handwashing nappies doesn't sound fun.

Maya - that is one heck of a shopping list for a little bit of late night retail therapy! I think I might invent the first cloth nappy addiction rehab :rofl:

Jacqui - i'd be interested in your BG's (but so is everyone else judging by the swap&sell thread!)

Duffers - :hi: it's surprising just how quick you pick up the lingo and become VERY addicted!

Also...a note to everyone - can we PLEASE stop tempting me to go on the weenotions website and order a load of expensive (but STUNNING) nappies, ok?? Or my OH and bank manager will be hunting you all down. :grr:

Love Laura xxx

Morning Laura! :D I know... Having slept on it I now realise I may have gotten a little carried away last night! Wooopsie! Never mind! Im just so excited for them all to arrive eeeek :happydance:

On a more serious note, Im not happy about my bambinex teddy which leaked AGAIN this morning! :grr: I must be putting the insert in wrong! Im sure that it shouldnt leak through the wrap though.. thought the whole point of a wrap was to be waterproof... Anyway... ! Maybe Ive got a dodgy one!! Right I must clean the house while Layla sleeps. My house is a tip and its all because I discovered cloth nappies!!

oh hannah, poor you with your washing machine breaking! hope finnleys jabs go ok :hugs:

Oh no Hannah!!! What a pain!! Hope you get it fixed soon!

Well... Ive been a little tiny bit naughty and done abit of shopping... BUT Im abit upset cus Laylas in her own room tonight for the first time EVER so thought I needed cheering up... I have ordered...

- bitti d'lish Limited Edition Pretty in Pink
- D'Lish Mini Snap in Booster
- 2 x Bumble by Easy Peasy
- BlueBerry ONE SIZE Pocket MINKY Nappy POPPERS - Spotted Pink, Lavender and Sage
- Fuzzi Bunz Nappy PERFECT SIZE (DAISY Green)
- Blueberry One Size BAMBOO DELUXE Pink Lemonade

Ooohhh Come on postie!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh wow - what an order honey!! i really need to order the snap in booster for my itti's and i love mine pretty in pink - def my fav! my spotted pink BB arrived yesterday! i really like it :hugs: can't wait for your fluff to arrive and see piccies :wohoo:

donna - thanks for that hon :thumbup: maddi's aren't too bad now thank you, she's had a bit of a virus and i don't think thats helped her teething - hope your princesses pop soon, they really are horrible :(

human name thats so funny
:rofl: i LOL at this too!

i too am loving the Wee notions - am def looking into ordering one :blush: damn you lot! your a bad influence :rofl:

Can I ask a really silly question please...

Why do shaped nappies that require a wrap like tots bots, teddies etc come in colours?? Surely you never see the colour cos they are covered up??

Or have I got it all mixed up??? xxxx

Can I ask a really silly question please...

Why do shaped nappies that require a wrap like tots bots, teddies etc come in colours?? Surely you never see the colour cos they are covered up??

Or have I got it all mixed up??? xxxx

Duno lol!! Silly I guess! But just makes em abit more fun I spose! :D Although I think the whites look the cutest. :cloud9: x

I am not happy! Ordered a ivory itti from a company called nappy central turned up today and its lime green! On the invoice it says they wrote to me because they didnt have the white one and I didnt respond so they sent lime green. I dont bloody want lime green and I havent received any emails or letters. Pain in the butt!

I am not happy! Ordered a ivory itti from a company called nappy central turned up today and its lime green! On the invoice it says they wrote to me because they didnt have the white one and I didnt respond so they sent lime green. I dont bloody want lime green and I havent received any emails or letters. Pain in the butt!

Email them and tell them you dont want lime green! If they dont have the one you want they should give you a refund!! Stupid how they think they'll just choose another one for you!! ERMMM HELLOO if theyre guna do that thay might aswell just send you any old make aswell! Grrr! Makes me cross!!

Morning Laura! :D I know... Having slept on it I now realise I may have gotten a little carried away last night! Wooopsie! Never mind! Im just so excited for them all to arrive eeeek :happydance:

On a more serious note, Im not happy about my bambinex teddy which leaked AGAIN this morning! :grr: I must be putting the insert in wrong! Im sure that it shouldnt leak through the wrap though.. thought the whole point of a wrap was to be waterproof... Anyway... ! Maybe Ive got a dodgy one!! Right I must clean the house while Layla sleeps. My house is a tip and its all because I discovered cloth nappies!!

Hi Maya.

Nightmare about your nappy leaking again! Are you using the bambinex wrap? I checked my nappy this morning...well remembered if i do say so :smug: lol... and i do have only 1 quite thick insert. My confusion was that i got a spare insert as part of the bundle i bought. Not sure how you could be putting the insert in wrong i just lie mine in the middle? Have you tried washing it at 60 once or twice? Had she had it on overnight or just this morning? :hugs:

Email them and tell them you dont want lime green! If they dont have the one you want they should give you a refund!! Stupid how they think they'll just choose another one for you!! ERMMM HELLOO if theyre guna do that thay might aswell just send you any old make aswell! Grrr! Makes me cross!!

daft people :dohh: i thought there was only tesco home delievry that did daft stuff like that. Write to them hunny :hugs:

Hi Maya.

Nightmare about your nappy leaking again! Are you using the bambinex wrap? I checked my nappy this morning...well remembered if i do say so :smug: lol... and i do have only 1 quite thick insert. My confusion was that i got a spare insert as part of the bundle i bought. Not sure how you could be putting the insert in wrong i just lie mine in the middle? Have you tried washing it at 60 once or twice? Had she had it on overnight or just this morning? :hugs:

Yep I used the bambinex wrap and it leaked through that!! I put the insert in with the fleece facing up...she's napping in one now so will see once she wakes. Not washed it at 60 yet or used it overnight. Am afraid to try anything other than the BG for night time! x

i don't think the teddy will hold up overnight, the bamboo one might though though i'm a bit scared to try a cloth nappy overnight. I was gonna try the BG but then they leaked on me during the day and i got put off :dohh: I'd try doing a 60 degree wash just once or twice to get the absorbancy up :hugs:

oooowwwww i just got my new fluff! good postie! Off to open :rofl:

is it sad that i havent even tried cloth nappies but when i hear the postie has brought you stuff i get excited! :rofl:

Noo! Lol!

Gutted though i'm not sure i like the nappy, its the itti in Jade but it's greener than i thought, not sure if it's too boyish :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->