~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I can't keep up with you lot :dohh: and I thought I could talk!!!!

I've got a headache so to be honest, I can't manage to re-read all your posts again but I cannot believe how much you lot tempt everyone to shop for cloth!

I HAVE to stop coming on here cos you're doing my head in...I want to buy more but am skinto :blush:

I thought natural parenting was about being eco friendly etc not blowing bank balances!!!!!!!! OMG...my OH hates me coming online now :winkwink:

xxx

I know we're all like sheep its terrible!! Im hoping this obcession will ease off abit soon!! It really is sad to think about the amount of time we've spent looking at/buying nappies!! :dohh:

xxx

I think it's easy to do at first when you find all these new ones you haven't tried etc but tbh, now I've seen my terrible bank balance and seen so many leaks I'm starting to wonder if cloth is eco friendly iykwim :blush:
Mind you, it hasn't put me off yet, just think I need to be a bit more careful with money! :wacko: The leaking is starting to pee me off now though....it seems to be happening ALL the time :dohh:

x

where abouts do you live laurie? Is there any nappy company near you that sends advisors out to give info etc and help?

Just to say that my postie has been too!!!

Unexpectedly i got my one of these this morning to try: https://cgi.ebay.com/Pink-Baby-Clot...s_LE?hash=item4148759fa9&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Looks ok so far for £3.99! ...colour is lovely...proper bubblegum pink. Inside is really soft fleece and the insert looks quite good quality too. Watch this space for a review tomorrow! xxx

:happydance: more goodies this morning.

I still undecided on my nappy not sure if i should just get it washed and try it!

where abouts do you live laurie? Is there any nappy company near you that sends advisors out to give info etc and help?

South Wales...I'm not sure there are any round here though? :shrug: He's been fine in his BG V3's unless he's in them for a very long time (like 12 hours overnight and they 'just' start to leak before I change).

I think maybe Deri is a heavy wetter so am going to try some extra inserts and see how we go! x

Laurie - have you looked through your council incentive scheme to see if theres any links to local retailers?

I have a quick qu; White vinegar, how much do i put in my wash, just a small cap full enough or not even that?

Just found out there is a Highland food festival up here soon, and they are having a huge cloth nappy stall and stuff on BLW :happydance:

Laurie - have you looked through your council incentive scheme to see if theres any links to local retailers?

I have a quick qu; White vinegar, how much do i put in my wash, just a small cap full enough or not even that?

My council don't do any scheme :nope: totally pants! :growlmad:

i agree laurie thats rubbish!!

So i just tried my teddy nappy prompted by maya with the babino mio wrap, didn't work :dohh:

i agree laurie thats rubbish!!

So i just tried my teddy nappy prompted by maya with the babino mio wrap, didn't work :dohh:

Oh no did it leak? Both the teddys she's had on today leaked :cry: Will try one later with a different wrap to see if it makes a difference.

it did yea right through the wrap and seeped at the legs :sick: I thought it would work as it fit quite snuggley and none of the nappy was showing thorugh the wrap. Oh well tried and tested i suppose!

Sam - i cannot believe they sent you the wrong colour like that! :hissy: you're really not having much luck sweetie are you!

Donna - hope your enjoying your new fluff :D i like the jade! though i like maddi in green, bet she looks gorgeous :thumbup:

is it sad that i havent even tried cloth nappies but when i hear the postie has brought you stuff i get excited! :rofl:

he he missy - no what you mean! its sooooooo exciting when the postie arrives :D

laurie - it is addictive isn't it! hope your leaks stop soon :(

Unexpectedly i got my one of these this morning to try: https://cgi.ebay.com/Pink-Baby-Clot...s_LE?hash=item4148759fa9&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Looks ok so far for £3.99! ...colour is lovely...proper bubblegum pink. Inside is really soft fleece and the insert looks quite good quality too. Watch this space for a review tomorrow! xxx

really interested to see how you find this one hon! for that price its a bloody bargain!

it did yea right through the wrap and seeped at the legs :sick: I thought it would work as it fit quite snuggley and none of the nappy was showing thorugh the wrap. Oh well tried and tested i suppose!

oh no! that is just what i think hon - i find that this cloth business is a lot of trail and error!

i wonder why!! is it the wraps that are causing leakage or the teddy??

Donna - hope your enjoying your new fluff :D i like the jade! though i like maddi in green, bet she looks gorgeous :thumbup:

really interested to see how you find this one hon! for that price its a bloody bargain!

I'm undecided about the itti, i didn't expect it to be quite as green as it is but i just remembered i saw gorgeous dress in next that will go really well i think :thumbup:

Did you see i posted yesterday about the Mio? I'm just waiting on this woman to pay up for an item on ebay and then i'll go the PO. If she hasn't paid by the end of the week i'll go anyway. Hows Maddis teeth? Ems kept us awake for 3 hours last night with them!

Them coolababy nappies do look interesting, tots bots are going to be selling them for £5.50 each. Teehee my parcel today was from tots bots and it had a sticker on saying 'Fluffy post' i got excited when i saw that i'm soo sad lol!

i wonder why!! is it the wraps that are causing leakage or the teddy??

I am not sure. I don't have a problem with the mio prefolds in the mio wrap. I figured any waterproof wrap would do as long as the nappy inside was covered so thought i'd give it a go :shrug:

I'm undecided about the itti, i didn't expect it to be quite as green as it is but i just remembered i saw gorgeous dress in next that will go really well i think :thumbup:

Did you see i posted yesterday about the Mio? I'm just waiting on this woman to pay up for an item on ebay and then i'll go the PO. If she hasn't paid by the end of the week i'll go anyway. Hows Maddis teeth? Ems kept us awake for 3 hours last night with them!

Them coolababy nappies do look interesting, tots bots are going to be selling them for £5.50 each. Teehee my parcel today was from tots bots and it had a sticker on saying 'Fluffy post' i got excited when i saw that i'm soo sad lol!

hey hon - yep i did see your post - thank you soooo much honey :happydance: no rush :D maddi's teeth are getting better thank you - its just so horrible seeing them in pain :( hope em's are better tonight honey :hugs: poor poor you :hugs:

and how cool was the sticker :wohoo: i would have been happy about that too!

Well my washer is critical,I am going to have to say RIP.:cry:

But in the plus side its under warrenty so spoke to a lovely lady at customer services at Bosch and I can have it replaced and for only £60 extra can have the new model Black one I wanted!!!:happydance:

But looks like I will be back on disposables for a few days!My neighbour has offered to do some loads that I need but dont really like asking her to put through all the yummy nappies too!!.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->