~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

My BG AIO just arrived and my Ecobubs, both look fab! The Eco bubs is absolutely gorgeous! It looks a bit big tho so have to try it on her before recommending it.

My tea tree oil arrived!! And a new leopard print wrap!!!! I love my postie!

I'm going to put Olivia in her first BG today because we are going out with my mum friends! It goes really well with this dress (which is a 3-6 month one - where is time going :cry:??) expect a mega pic post some time tomorrow!! xxx

:happydance: glad u girls got some goodies this morning!

Yay :dance: to all who got heir bum fluff in the post today!

I put Deri in cloth for the first time overnight last night...he wore a BG V3 and it had leaked a bit by this morning (12 hours)...he also pooped just before I got him out of his cot too which wasn't an issue but the leak was :cry:

Any advice? Deri's nappies all leak in the same place...on the front right :-( I'm having the same issues with Itti's, and now the BB's in the day too :cry: what am I doing wrong? I changehis nappies every 2/3 hours, but atm more likely 2.

Do I need to use extra boosters?

xx

sounds like Laurie.

Leo was in bg v3 OVERNIGHT and had done a mega stinker this morning and it didnt leak!:happydance:

My 3 weenotions and 2 ecobubs arrived this morning too!!!!

Laurie - i'm not sure with you having a boy but i would think giving an extra booster a go would be worth a try

Is the BG insert folded to medium laurie? They says its best to put the folded bit at the front for boys.

also is the insert in the pocket right? Far enough down and flat? Sometimes i forget to shake it down properly :dohh:

Yeah I pull them both as far to the front as I can and make sure they're flat so before I put it on...BUT...I have only been folding the poppered one over to the smallest bit so will try that tonight...didn't think of that :dohh: - thanks Sam!!!! :thumbup:

x

Wow you ladies post a lot on here!!! I just got back last night after being away on holiday at the beach for 8 days....I sort of skimmed over the 20 or so pages I missed! I hope everyone has had a good week and not spent too much on new cloth :rofl:

Sam - so sorry you still don't have your order :hugs:

When I arrived home I had one package waiting for me and another I went to pick up at the post office today :happydance: So now I have another BG pocket, a kissaluv, and a pink wrap. And in the box was.....3 new happy heinys in black, mocha and purple, and fuzzi bunz in green, orange, purple, red daisies and green daisies :wohoo:

There will definitely be pics tomorrow!

:wohoo: sounds like a nice stash arrived honey :D good to have you home :yipee:

My BG AIO just arrived and my Ecobubs, both look fab! The Eco bubs is absolutely gorgeous! It looks a bit big tho so have to try it on her before recommending it.

:wohoo: thats fab sam! any news on your other order arriving?

No new itti bitti for me today :hissy:

hope it arrives soon honey - i want to order some more itti's - they are def my fav :happydance:

My tea tree oil arrived!! And a new leopard print wrap!!!! I love my postie!

I'm going to put Olivia in her first BG today because we are going out with my mum friends! It goes really well with this dress (which is a 3-6 month one - where is time going :cry:??) expect a mega pic post some time tomorrow!! xxx

:wohoo: can't wait for piccies :yipee:

Yeah I pull them both as far to the front as I can and make sure they're flat so before I put it on...BUT...I have only been folding the poppered one over to the smallest bit so will try that tonight...didn't think of that :dohh: - thanks Sam!!!! :thumbup:

x

hope the extra boosters work for over night hon :D

my nappy needs order arrived :wohoo: they are currently in the washing machine, along with her other nappies from today - she's in bed now, but i can't wait to try them :yipee: there was a lovely new BB, some boosters and a AIO tots bots btp - looks fab!! i was very impressed with it so far - what does everyone else think of the tots bots??

The BG AIO is now the longest drying nappy I have! Its still not dry and I tumbled dried it and left it out on the airer for 6 hours.

Girls girls girls... Tumble drying isn't very eco friendly! I hope you've not been tumble drying just one nappy? :rofl:

lol no i needed mine quick asi was takin daisy 4 photos today :)

Evening girls hope you are all ok and enjoying your new fluff!!and big hugs if your still waiting!!

My washer died in the night full of nappies!!!!:hissy: Have managed to get them out and its not even cleaned them so I have been washing nappies by hand today and had to go and buy some pampers as a back up!!Hopefully getting fixed tommorow!He also had his 8 week jabs today and he is not a happy bunny poor thing, so what a day!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->