~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Oh no Hannah!!! What a pain!! Hope you get it fixed soon!

Well... Ive been a little tiny bit naughty and done abit of shopping... BUT Im abit upset cus Laylas in her own room tonight for the first time EVER so thought I needed cheering up... I have ordered...

- bitti d'lish Limited Edition Pretty in Pink
- D'Lish Mini Snap in Booster
- 2 x Bumble by Easy Peasy
- BlueBerry ONE SIZE Pocket MINKY Nappy POPPERS - Spotted Pink, Lavender and Sage
- Fuzzi Bunz Nappy PERFECT SIZE (DAISY Green)
- Blueberry One Size BAMBOO DELUXE Pink Lemonade

Ooohhh Come on postie!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

woohooo for all the fluffies arriving by post!
Sam...I have 2 eco bots here and am going to try them tomorrow, but I love the way they look and feel....

I have anew fave..move over itti bitt....welcome weenotion minkees!!!! Softer than itti's:cloud9:

Im seriously thinking of getting rid of some of my stash, my BG V3's as I have loads and they are just not all getting used.:dohh: I have to shift them around the drawers so I use them all...still think theres some that havnt been used....!

Oh no Hannah!!! What a pain!! Hope you get it fixed soon!

Well... Ive been a little tiny bit naughty and done abit of shopping... BUT Im abit upset cus Laylas in her own room tonight for the first time EVER so thought I needed cheering up... I have ordered...

- bitti d'lish Limited Edition Pretty in Pink
- D'Lish Mini Snap in Booster
- 2 x Bumble by Easy Peasy
- BlueBerry ONE SIZE Pocket MINKY Nappy POPPERS - Spotted Pink, Lavender and Sage
- Fuzzi Bunz Nappy PERFECT SIZE (DAISY Green)
- Blueberry One Size BAMBOO DELUXE Pink Lemonade

Ooohhh Come on postie!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ohh i'm so envious!! Thats totally my shopping list only i want the lilac fuzzi bunz instead and i've got the pretty in pink bitti.

My LO has just started going in her own room to last night maybe i should cheer myself up aswell *wonders if the OH will fall for that 1* :rofl:

Oh hannah sounds like you're having a rough day sweetie :hugs:

Carly, I'm just waiting on someone from ebay to pay then i'll be off to PO. Slightly diffrent note but how are Maddi's teeth today. My LO's told me about it today! :hugs:

Sam...I have 2 eco bots here and am going to try them tomorrow, but I love the way they look and feel....

I have anew fave..move over itti bitt....welcome weenotion minkees!!!! Softer than itti's:cloud9:

Im seriously thinking of getting rid of some of my stash, my BG V3's as I have loads and they are just not all getting used.:dohh: I have to shift them around the drawers so I use them all...still think theres some that havnt been used....!

Enter Lisa!!!:happydance:

I ordered some WeeNotions Nappies last night,cant wait to get them now been waiting until they re-opened!!Have you used them yet?.

Aw Donna I think that definately deserves some cheering up! Its hard letting our little ones out into the big wide world.. Ok ok, its only the next room but feels like the big wide world :cry: Im sure if you explained this to your hubby he'd understand... :D xxx

Trying to look at weenotions now and Im completely overwhelmed.

If you have any yellow BGS ill have them :thumbup:

Aw Donna I think that definately deserves some cheering up! Its hard letting our little ones out into the big wide world.. Ok ok, its only the next room but feels like the big wide world :cry: Im sure if you explained this to your hubby he'd understand... :D xxx

i know :cry: shes slept by my side every night for almost 11 months and now she's all grown up in her big cot. She does look uber cute in it though :cloud9:

hope wee notions hurries up and puts photos of their wipes on i think i'm gonna buy the bamboo ones :happydance:

I ordered some WeeNotions Nappies last night,cant wait to get them now been waiting until they re-opened!!Have you used them yet?.
yes pics in cloth bum thread!

love it!!!

adore it!!!

want more!!!

ordered 2 more!!!

:rofl:

hope wee notions hurries up and puts photos of their wipes on i think i'm gonna buy the bamboo ones :happydance:

I ordered some of the bamboo ones to try when I ordered my nappies.Got some fleece ones off Ebay to try and they are actually working a lot better than I thought!!Using your wipe solution!x

yes pics in cloth bum thread!

love it!!!

adore it!!!

want more!!!

ordered 2 more!!!

:rofl:

Yay!!!!Cant believe its a 2-3 week wait!I cant wait that long!!!x

Evening all,
I love this thread! Think I'm slowly picking up the language!
Spend loooads more money at the Nappy Lady today, think this may be an addiction. Bought some motherease sandys and onelife wraps to try as well as a nappy pail and mesh. This is going to be an expensive habit which is a problem as I initially convinced DH that cloth would be cheaper overall than disposables. oops
Hope everyone is well.

think i'm gonna sell my onelife wrap it just doesn't fit right on my LO at all, leaves her with red marks. need to find one to replace it first though, any one any ideas what wraps go with the baminex teddy nappy?

I ordered some of the bamboo ones to try when I ordered my nappies.Got some fleece ones off Ebay to try and they are actually working a lot better than I thought!!Using your wipe solution!x

ohhh i was looking at the ellas house ones ebay and they're fleece. wasn't sure how they were going to be though i can't imagine wet fleece being nice?

Hope the solution is working well :hugs:

think i'm gonna sell my onelife wrap it just doesn't fit right on my LO at all, leaves her with red marks. need to find one to replace it first though, any one any ideas what wraps go with the baminex teddy nappy?

The bambinex wrap :rofl: Thats what Ive got anyway. Seeing as you have the bambinex teddy too perhaps I could ask you a q. about them.. Ya know they come with one fleece insert thing, well, do you put any other boosters/soakers in? Ive had 2 leaks in them over the past few days, and I duno if I need an extra booster. Theyre lovely and soft though arent they! :D

Ive got some BB wraps on order so will let you know how well they work with the teddy once Ive tried em :D xxx

ok yea guess it makes sense bambinex do a wrap! :dohh: wonder why the nappylady didn't just give me that one instead of the onelife. I think my teddy came with 2 inserts? I'd have to go and check i'll try and remember to tell you tomorrow. Tbh i've only tried the teddy once or twice because the wrap doesn't fit well. They are lovely and soft though so snug, we did have a heavy wetting day the first time she wore it though and it was all up her waist so i wasn't too happy with that, have you experinced that? They're quite bulky aswell imo.

so sorry to hear you've had a crappy day donna, get shopping it'll make you feel sooo much better !! hope finlay is feeling himself very soon and hope mr W Asher (lol) is feeling better soon too!!

donna : hope your lo has a good night and you dont get too stressed about it...retail therapy here you come!!!!

maya I AM SOOO JEALOUS!!!! hoe you get all your fluff very soon !

sparks ( sorry i've forgotten your human name!) i totally agree about the weenotions website..i always wonder where i am and what i'm ordering and always chicken out !!!!!!!!!!! gonna brave it when i get payed n have a total blow out on nappies!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok yea guess it makes sense bambinex do a wrap! :dohh: wonder why the nappylady didn't just give me that one instead of the onelife. I think my teddy came with 2 inserts? I'd have to go and check i'll try and remember to tell you tomorrow. Tbh i've only tried the teddy once or twice because the wrap doesn't fit well. They are lovely and soft though so snug, we did have a heavy wetting day the first time she wore it though and it was all up her waist so i wasn't too happy with that, have you experinced that? They're quite bulky aswell imo.

I havent experienced it up the waist, just to one side.. Maybe I didnt position it properly.. Mine definately only came with one 1 insert, so be interested to know if you got 2. I dont find them too bulky tbh, Just nice and soft and snug... But then again, I dont have a huge stash (yet) to compare to. Oh, by the way, Ive just noticed some of the sewing on my bambinex wrap has started to come undone,(around the bit to stick the velcro on when its being washed) and Ive only had it about a week, so maybe not the best ones to get. Will try my BBs when they arrive and see if they're any better. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->