~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

omg those cushie tushies look gorgeous!! i need !!!!!

:wohoo: for new fluff i will be stalking the piccies thread all day waiting for new pics of layla in her fluff!!!

i've decided to make myself wait to buy more fluff !! i totally cant afford it !! lol and i think oh would kill me........who am i kidding we all know we'll be flaunting piccies of our new fluff within the week !! lol

carly how did it go when you met up with your friends (yesterdy??) did you flash the fluff????

:hugs:

xxxxxxxxxx

I am officially banning myself from this thread....everytime I come in here and hear about/see new fluff you tempt me to spend money I don't have and seeing as all the bloody nappies I have keep leaking, that's it :growlmad:

No more Mrs nice Laurie :grr:

Really I'm just so sad that my nappies keep leaking and also Deri has had rashes coming up and I can't find out what's causing it :cry: I put him in Pampers last night as it was so bad, covered in sudocrem and wham he's fine this morning :cry: I hate disposables but having so many problems :cry::cry::cry:

What do I do? :shrug:

xxx

oh no laurie....do you have a nappy lady type thing anywhere in your area??? most places have a person who can come out and advise you on what nappies to buy etc but i dont see why you couldnt fob them off n ask for some advice on fitting etc???

how are you getting on with the reusable wipes solution? could it not be this thats causing the rashes??? i know you said deri had very sensitive skin?

i've had quite a few leaks recently but daisy is peeing lots more too so i'm having to change alot more regularly!! i really hope you dont give up on cloth! :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxx

No I actually stuck with my pampers wipes because of Deri's skin tbh. I'd rather try a gentle solution and reusable wipes but am so scared of upsetting his skin that I won't use anything else atm. Not til I work out the cause of the rashes.

I'm not sure about any nappy ladies in my area but you girls are very helpful on here so I'll stick to asking you for advice I think :D

Deri wore a BG AIO Organic this morning/lunchtime and I put him down for a nap in his cot and when he woke up it had leaked out the back (which never happens) and when I took it off it was sodden so I guess he's just a heavy wetter. He's now got another one on (BG AIO) and so far so good! :thumbup: Fingers crossed :blush:

I love all his Itti's and BB's etc but am so tempted to sell the lot and just buy BG's with extra inserts because they don't leak. I know that's boring but I'm so fed up of all the clothes/nappies/sheets I'm washing all the time. Thought I got used to the extra washing in the last 6 months but this is really doing me in on top of BLW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

at the end of the day what is better - dry clothes and a nice looking nappy or soaked clothes an unhappy baby and slightly better looking nappy???? imo if it works and looks good great but if it leaks and looks good whats the point???

do you have any fuzzi bunz?? i'm surei remember u mentioning you did ?? how are you getting on with them??? :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

Awww Laurie cant believe your having such a rubbish time with the nappies leaking and now a rash aswell :( If the bg aio's seem to be ok then I would definately consider just using them. I know its a shame like you say, when you have all these lovely ones, but its more important you have a dry baby and not 10 times more washing to do because theres pee on all his clothes. :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exactly girls :D

I'm actually thinking of just using BG V3's atm (I only own 1!!!) as they lock moisture away from the skin being a pocket and are really absorbant. I love the AIO Organic but the inside of the nappy stays wet so could irritate Deri's skin more, although, the one I bought new hasn't leaked at all (the one I bought pre-loved did today but it was because it was sodden, no other reason!).

Anyone want some Itti's Bitti's in large...barely used? :rofl:

x

at the end of the day what is better - dry clothes and a nice looking nappy or soaked clothes an unhappy baby and slightly better looking nappy???? imo if it works and looks good great but if it leaks and looks good whats the point???

do you have any fuzzi bunz?? i'm surei remember u mentioning you did ?? how are you getting on with them??? :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

I did have some Fuzzi's off Jacqui but the fit wasn't right on Deri...too big round the bum I thought so I sold them :haha: I'm terrible for selling stuff on here etc!

I'm seriously thinking about selling Deri's Itti's....looks like I need some BG's!!!

xx

i would have your ittis hun but rob would kill me for buying yet more nappies let alone ones that won fit her for ages!!!! she's still tiny in the smalls!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Laurie what size is Deri in? I have a large stash of nappies so if you would like i could send you a couple for nothing that are AIO and are brill, no leaks etc. Pm me your addy if you you want.

Exactly girls :D

I'm actually thinking of just using BG V3's atm (I only own 1!!!) as they lock moisture away from the skin being a pocket and are really absorbant. I love the AIO Organic but the inside of the nappy stays wet so could irritate Deri's skin more, although, the one I bought new hasn't leaked at all (the one I bought pre-loved did today but it was because it was sodden, no other reason!).

Anyone want some Itti's Bitti's in large...barely used? :rofl:

x

me me me, what colours do you have hun?????

oh has asked me what you want 4 em !! wow i couldnt believe it !!!! if no one else wants em hun let me no what colours etc n how much you want ni'll sweet talk him

xxxxxxxxxx

omg those cushie tushies look gorgeous!! i need !!!!!

:wohoo: for new fluff i will be stalking the piccies thread all day waiting for new pics of layla in her fluff!!!

i've decided to make myself wait to buy more fluff !! i totally cant afford it !! lol and i think oh would kill me........who am i kidding we all know we'll be flaunting piccies of our new fluff within the week !! lol

carly how did it go when you met up with your friends (yesterdy??) did you flash the fluff????

:hugs:

xxxxxxxxxx

aww we had the best day honey :happydance: but i kept her fluff hidden bless her! she had on dungarees, as we were also going to soft play area, but she had cloth before we left and when we got home! i'm so impressed with them all :D and i'm trying to be braver and use them out and about!

Laurie - am so so sorry you're having such a hard time with yours :hugs: how do you find BB's? as we use them mainly and although expensive, i really rate them, poor you :hugs: xx

maddi tried her new BB today - i love it :yipee: so she's had a day of BB's and ittis :D tomorrow i'm going to try her new tots bots out! never used them before, so hoping for good results as it looks fab :happydance:

oowww that sucks about the problems yur having :(
could it be that he is just having a grow spurt or something that is causing the rashes? Any new foods introduced etc? Any new cloths your using apart from the BG organic?

Happy to hear you dont have as many issues with the BG's though (seeing i just got 6 of the pocket ones phew!!!) Mind you i guess it fits differently for every baby doesnt it!

Cant wait for the mail man to arrive.. im hopeing my BG's will arrive today! :D

Aww laurie sorry your havin a bad time with nappies.I agree with Sara its not worth it if its stressing you out and making Derie sore.
I have just been trialing the close parent pop in nappies and i love them,I have found them better than the V3s and they have an extra bamboo booster,I have used these the last few nights and had no leaks at all!.x
Still no washer so on pampers at them mo and OMG they stink!!!!

:wave: ladies, evening all.

I'm just on quickly so haven't read through the thread, hope you're all okay :hugs:

Carly; I predict you have a 95% chance of getting a bright pink parcel in the morning! :happydance:

I'm just on quickly so haven't read through the thread, hope you're all okay :hugs:

Carly; I predict you have a 95% chance of getting a bright pink parcel in the morning! :happydance:

:wohoo: that would make my weekend :D thanks sweetie :hugs::hugs:

Posted on the For Sale section!!

2 Happy Heinys Left!!!!

:wohoo: that would make my weekend :D thanks sweetie :hugs::hugs:

No probs hunny. I sent it first class as its taken me a day or 2 to get there (sorry) so hopefully you'll get it tomoz. Daft woman on ebay still hasn't paid me :grr:
I put some of them liners in but only a couple because i'm on rations, they are lush and soft but does remind me of toilet roll! :laugh2: I have no idea what make they are :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->