~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:wave: ladies, evening all.

I'm just on quickly so haven't read through the thread, hope you're all okay :hugs:

Carly; I predict you have a 95% chance of getting a bright pink parcel in the morning! :happydance:

:wohoo: that would make my weekend :D thanks sweetie :hugs::hugs:

No probs hunny. I sent it first class as its taken me a day or 2 to get there (sorry) so hopefully you'll get it tomoz. Daft woman on ebay still hasn't paid me :grr:
I put some of them liners in but only a couple because i'm on rations, they are lush and soft but does remind me of toilet roll! :laugh2: I have no idea what make they are :cry:

aww thanks honey :hugs::hugs: you didn't have to do that :hugs: i can't believe that women hasn't paid :grr: xx

hope we're all ok this afternoon :wave:
tried maddi in her new tots bots today - i LOVE it! we went out - went for a lovely long walk, and then had lunch at mums, and maddi christened it :dohh: and it held up fine! i'm well impressed :yipee:
also my laundry bags arrived :wohoo: think they are going to be a godsend :wohoo:
all in all - one happy cloth bum mummy and baby (well toddler :blush:) :thumbup:

Yay carly thats fab. Glad it held up well. Which tots bots did you get? :D Layla just chritened her first BB today too :D Also... NEW FLUFF!!! 2 x BB wraps arrived... one pink spots on chocolate and 1 x dalmatioin :happydance: HAPPY DAYS :D I might start washing every 2 days from now on. x

:wohoo: for new fluff hon! i love my BB in chocolate and pink spots :thumbup: and the dalmatian one is gorgeous :thumbup: would def like that one next :blush:

its a pocket tot - i believe in lilac with white spots - i was very impressed, and its so thick and soft so it seemed great for maddi, and yet it didn't feel too bulky :happydance:

i've now got to order my wet bag - but i really want one of the funky ones from fill your pants - but they are out of stock :hissy: i'm so impatient :blush:

hope we're all ok this afternoon :wave:
tried maddi in her new tots bots today - i LOVE it! we went out - went for a lovely long walk, and then had lunch at mums, and maddi christened it :dohh: and it held up fine! i'm well impressed :yipee:
also my laundry bags arrived :wohoo: think they are going to be a godsend :wohoo:
all in all - one happy cloth bum mummy and baby (well toddler :blush:) :thumbup:

:wohoo: which tots bots you get hun ??? so pleased it held up well !! you mean themesh laundry bags??? i haven got any ! you'll have to let me no how you get on with em :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Aw I need a wet bag too.. Am just using a plastic carrier at the mo for dirty ones.. The tots bots sounds lush! I may have to try one. :D my plan is to try lots of different ones that way I know which ones I like the best :D Can always flog em again :D x

Sara I got 3 mesh bags off ebay for about £3. Not very fancy, but its got one big one that I just stick in my pail and then and also 2 smaller ones came with it. Im sure they'll be handy for something :D x Just search mesh bags.. dont add the nappy into the search, as Im sure if they call it a nappy bag it makes it twice as dear!!!

will def let you no how i get on with the laundry bags hon - yep they are the mesh ones :D

my tots bots is the Easyfit AIO - one size in lilac spots - ive never felt anything so soft :blush:

Aw I need a wet bag too.. Am just using a plastic carrier at the mo for dirty ones.. The tots bots sounds lush! I may have to try one. :D my plan is to try lots of different ones that way I know which ones I like the best :D Can always flog em again :D x

thats what i'm doing honey - trying lots of different ones and seeing -

mine were off e-bay too - think about 6£ for 2 :yipee: i'll find the link x

Sara I got 3 mesh bags off ebay for about £3. Not very fancy, but its got one big one that I just stick in my pail and then and also 2 smaller ones came with it. Im sure they'll be handy for something :D x Just search mesh bags.. dont add the nappy into the search, as Im sure if they call it a nappy bag it makes it twice as dear!!!

lol thanks hun - off to look now .......... i've just had authorisation (not that i needeed it :rofl: for 2 ittis from Laurie a wet bag n couple of other bits and he's promised me 4 new bb's when he gets payed :yipee: i love my oh - even if he is a pain sometimes!!!!!! lol :cloud9::cloud9:

sara

xxxxx

aww what a lovely OH honey :cloud9:

here's the link to the laundry bags honey:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-x-NAPPY-BU...20acf0a892&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14#ht_500wt_1182

lol thanks hun - off to look now .......... i've just had authorisation (not that i needeed it :rofl: for 2 ittis from Laurie a wet bag n couple of other bits and he's promised me 4 new bb's when he gets payed :yipee: i love my oh - even if he is a pain sometimes!!!!!! lol :cloud9::cloud9:

sara

xxxxx

OMG four new ones!! Im jealous!! :blush: What a lovely OH you have. Mine just grunts and mutters things under his breath when I talk to him about nappies. Actually come to think about it, he does that about most things I talk to him about lol... :dohh: I think Layla will be getting BBs for xmas :D Might get her a personalised weenotion. Am dying to try one of those :happydance:

xxx

I think I'm going to have to leave the fluffy bum club for a while - I'm gutted :cry:

Deri has such a bad nappy rash and keeps wheezing and I'm worried he might be allergic to something in the nappies or what I'm washing them in so am going to narrow it down, one by one to work out what it might be....AND....they keep bloody leaking :cry::cry::cry:

I think I'm going to have to leave the fluffy bum club for a while - I'm gutted :cry:

Deri has such a bad nappy rash and keeps wheezing and I'm worried he might be allergic to something in the nappies or what I'm washing them in so am going to narrow it down, one by one to work out what it might be....AND....they keep bloody leaking :cry::cry::cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Awwww!! Is it definately the nappies that are causing the rash do you think? Funny how he only just started getting it, and not at first. :( I really hope you dont call it a day and that you can find some nappies that work for both of you. :hugs: x x x x x x x x x x

Me too :cry: I'm so gutted but I need to do what's best for Deri.

The thing is, I can't afford to keep buying different nappies to try now. I'm totally skint from buying the ones I have :blush: so am going to sell the nappies that don't work and go from there...

Does anyone know if talc causes problems with cloth nappies?

Also, can anyone recommend a specific nappy for heavy wetters? I think the BG V3's are pretty good but even they leak at night. Deri woke at 12.45am last night and his nappy had already started to leak and I put in an extra insert, so he had 3 inserts in the pocket and it still leaked :cry:

I mean, what do I do? :shrug:

xxx

are you using talc on his butt?? that could be the prob with the leaking if you are???

please dont leave i'll miss you !!!!!!!!!:cry:

are you using talc on his butt?? that could be the prob with the leaking if you are???

please dont leave i'll miss you !!!!!!!!!:cry:

yes, the talc may be affecting the absorbancy and therefor giving him a rash as the pee isnt soking in and instead is staying against his skin.

I know they say not to use creams with cloth nappies, so maybe same goes for talc. xxxx

I've used talc on his bum since he was around 3 months and never had a problem but have been wondering whether that could be the issue with cloth nappies? :shrug:

Maya - OH bought me some Naughty Nappies the other day as I was telling him you'd tried them and rated them for the money so I have 3 (he offered to pay when I said I didn't want to try anything else becaue all have leaked - and cos they were cheap!!!!). I have only tried one out yesterday and it wasn't on for that long so can't say it was good or bad :shrug: just that they look a bit pants, ha ha).

Oh I don't wanna give up all my lush nappies :cry: even my BB's are leaking :dohh:

How comes I'm having all these problems? No one else seems to :shrug:

Oh I dunno...fed up..... :help:

Maybe I should sell all my cloth and buy 2 more lush BabyHawks to cheer myself up :D ha ha xxx

I've used talc on his bum since he was around 3 months and never had a problem but have been wondering whether that could be the issue with cloth nappies? :shrug:

Maya - OH bought me some Naughty Nappies the other day as I was telling him you'd tried them and rated them for the money so I have 3 (he offered to pay when I said I didn't want to try anything else becaue all have leaked - and cos they were cheap!!!!). I have only tried one out yesterday and it wasn't on for that long so can't say it was good or bad :shrug: just that they look a bit pants, ha ha).

Oh I don't wanna give up all my lush nappies :cry: even my BB's are leaking :dohh:

How comes I'm having all these problems? No one else seems to :shrug:

Oh I dunno...fed up..... :help:

Maybe I should sell all my cloth and buy 2 more lush BabyHawks to cheer myself up :D ha ha xxx

I can think of worse looking ones though and if they work then thats the main thing... And TBH its not like they're guna be on display now as winters coming. Even the lush BBs will be covered up and no-one will know you've got a £20 nappy on. I would try to stop with the talc for a few days and see you how get on.. But unless your caking it on I dont see how it could be that! I too am confused as to why they're leaking!! Where do they leak? Around the legs or up the front? We WILL find a solution to this!! :winkwink: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->