• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

yes pls...what sizes are they? Ive seen some similar elsewhere on web but they are 20x20 too big for my box:dohh:

Ive pm'd you hun x

Woah 20x20 is huge! Mine are 8x8 so they fit perfectly folded in half in any wipe container or even those little plastic ones for the diaper bag. I will contact her now and find out for you

What detergents do you ladies use for your cloth diapers? We use Win Green, which is so far the closest thing I can find that works. Where I bought them sells Nellies Soap Flakes, but our water is super hard and it doesn't clean them.

Any suggestions?

I mostly use All Free and Clear..I've tried a few different things. Here is a great site you can look at, I don't know what they carry where you are so maybe you will recognize some :)

https://pinstripesandpolkadots.com/detergentchoices.htm

I will have to take a look for All Free and Clear perhaps... I don't see mine listed! :rofl:

yeah that's a US site so I wasn't sure if they would have the same. Purex Free and Clear is another good one if yall have that

I've seen Tide Free, but I don't think it's a 'good' one, so to speak. I might try the Nellie's Soap again now that we have Calgon to combat our hard water.

I might look around at some different diapers today too... I'm in a mood to buy some I think! :rofl:

i got my fuzzy bunz thru the post today - only ordered yesterday !! i'm soooooo excited!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

:hissy:My nappies were due today and I missed the postman:hissy:!!So have to go and collect tommorow!Not a happy bunny!Wanted to be in the Fluffy Bum Club today!:hissy::cry:

What detergents do you ladies use for your cloth diapers? We use Win Green, which is so far the closest thing I can find that works. Where I bought them sells Nellies Soap Flakes, but our water is super hard and it doesn't clean them.

Any suggestions?

We use Ecover. There aren't really any other eco-friendly detergents available here, even though it doesn't rate highly for nappies we haven't had any problems so far.

Yeah I don't like Tide free...it made everything smell like a lake, yuck. Ecover detergent actually isn't good, but their fabric softener is the only one ok to use with cloth but nothing with PUL on it

Like I said, we haven't had a problem with Ecover and I read somewhere that it's one of only a few detergents you can use with nappies that you don't need to use half measures of. Can't for the life of me remember where I read that though :dohh:

ive just been to the drs then poped into work , my mate just showed me how to do the folds for the terry nappies, and gave me a few bits , i have an AIO and a couple of booster and fleece thingys . im off terry hunting now

Mo3,................my other 5 goodmamas arrived today one of which is a good night....its got nothing to fasten it with...am I missing something here:dohh:

You use a snappi for that :) I'm jealous you got one!!!! I wanted to try one but again, trying not to buy. BUT if you end up not liking it for some reason and decide to sell I might be insterested haha

snappi
https://momsmilkboutique.com/Snappi.html

You can also use pins but I much prefer a snappi...so much easier to get a good fit.

Oh and of course I have to see pics of all your new gms!!!!!!!

check out our new fluffy bot.....

https://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll347/saraendepity/DSC00903.jpg

:wohoo:

Awwww he looks adorable!!! Is that the sized or one size fuzzi bunz?

she!! :rofl:..oh's dad bought her the footie strip!!! had to put it on once to send pic lol

its the one size..a little bulky but quite a good fit

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back