~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

They look very similar to Happy Hieny's ?

HH's? I've never used them, but my OH's cousin does and she wishes she has more of them. She uses Apple Cheeks, BumGenius, Happy Heiny's and Fuzzi Bunz.

It's funny I was asking her opinion on all of them the other day on Facebook, and HH's were the ones she likes best! I was looking over their website last night and I like the look of them...same with the Apple Cheeks!

Has anyone ever used Coolababy?
They go really cheap on ebay and I'd like to try a few before spending the big bucks...

I personally wouldn't buy the Coolababy diapers, mainly because they are made in China. We try whenever possible to buy stuff to boost our own economy... but that's just personal preference... nothing to do with the actual function of the diapers.

Hi girls:friends:
Pinksnowball, Ive never heard of those nappies but seems a good price...could be worth buying a set to try?
I use blueberrys, Bum Genius (AOI and pockets),Happy Heinys, Fuzzi bunz (one size and med), tots bots (flexitots, bamboozles), goodmamas, and have one or two starbunz.:winkwink:

Happy Heinys I've seen both good and bad, I think it all depends on how your baby is shaped hwo well they work

Jacqui!!! I LOVE them!!! Trajectory was one I have been wanting to buy for awhile. So you got some of the turned ones? And serged. How do you like the turned? Those are brand new, she just introduced them so I haven't tried them yet

lol, which ones trajectory?? Hes only worn the gnome one so far.......i just ordered a few of each of the turned and serged...whats the difference?
will let you know when hes worn them how we get on!

trajectory is the one with the rockets :D There is no real diff, like how they work, it's just the serging (the thread) on the outside and around the legs. Some babies are really sensitive to that rubbing so I guess to please them that's why she started doing the others too.

Well I got my first lot of nappies this morning!!:happydance:

Got 5 Bum Genius ones and the 3 Blueberry ones!!

Have washed them all and he is in one of his blueberrys now fast asleep so just hoping I have done it all ok and he is not leaking!!The Blueberry onesize I have is a bit big for him,but have 2 of the small ones and they fit him really well!Will get a pic when he wakes up!!

Im like a kid at christmas!!:happydance::happydance:

Halens wearing a BG pocket for the first time :happydance: their still slightly large but ok for night, hopefully they wont leak

Halens wearing a BG pocket for the first time :happydance: their still slightly large but ok for night, hopefully they wont leak

Can I just ask have you put just the newborn insert in or have you put the main insert in or both??.Mine came with 2 and not sure which I need to use??:shrug:

Had his Bluseberry on tonight which did not leak so must have put on right!!:happydance:

For a little one I'd use the newborn one...some babies even from the beginning are heavy wetters so you will figure out if he needs the big one haha. But once he starts getting bigger use the bigger one, we used that newborn one as a doubler for overnights then.

I couldn't have got away with just the newborn insert when Jack was tiny, he's always been a heavy wetter. I use both inserts all the time and that seems to work ok for us.

Thanks for the advice.I have just put him in one with just the newborn insert and will see how he goes,trial and error I guess!!

Shifter just realised your in Bailon,not far from me!

i got my bg yeserday and i actually squealed :blush:!!! cant wait for my tots bots to come!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls, did any of you buy your tots bots from ebay last night?

Findlay says can he join as he's a clothbum :D

i bought tots bots from e bay the day befor yesyerday???

sara

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back