~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

how you getting on with your mio carly? you given it a go yet? x

yessss! we've been using it every day with our other ones honey, i love it! i left some piccies in the cloth bum thread for you too see as a huge thank you from me and maddi :D its fab honey! i love :D xx

:thumbup: great, glad you're getting on with them. I'll go have a nosey at piccies gallery!

Anyone know a reeeeeeeally absorbant night-time nappy? She wees a lot!!!

I have been using the Pop in by close parent at night and its been fab.U get an extra bamboo soaker with them for night time use and they have not leaked on me yet(touch wood!)They are BTP ones too.Like these here.(i didnt buy mine from here just first link I found with a bit of info!!!).My little man is a heavy wetter and BGs were no good at night for us.x

https://www.babipur.co.uk/shop/Washable_Nappies-Pop-In_Nappies_Original_Bamboo/c23_21/index.html

Sounds like I get could some tips from you hun as Deri is a heavy wetter and leaked through a BG V3 at night....I remember you saying about the pop ins! Think I might try one! xxx

laurie - apprently the slinki's are really good night nappies - mine seems quite bulky but they are quite cheap so might ba an option to try one ??? i might be brave n put daisy in one tonight :shrug: never done cloth overnight yet !!!!

ok i need advice girls - what's gonna be the best soaker for overnight - i'm thinkin of tryin my new slinky minky ovr night |!! theres loads of room for stuffing so i should get plenty in :thumbup:

soakers i have : BB,BG,FB,itti,mothercare smart nappy,naughty baby or terry squares folded up ?????????????

sara

xxxxxxxx

ooooo those slinkis are cute! defo try overnight and report back sara!

I have been using the Pop in by close parent at night and its been fab.U get an extra bamboo soaker with them for night time use and they have not leaked on me yet(touch wood!)They are BTP ones too.Like these here.(i didnt buy mine from here just first link I found with a bit of info!!!).My little man is a heavy wetter and BGs were no good at night for us.x

https://www.babipur.co.uk/shop/Washable_Nappies-Pop-In_Nappies_Original_Bamboo/c23_21/index.html

do you get everything your using for night time for the £12?

do you get everything your using for night time for the £12?

You need to get the bamboo night soaker,think its on the same page on that link.Have browse round though,sure mine were £14 with the soaker will see if I can find them.xx

Cant find my email with the details on but here is the link to Mothercare theres include the extra soaker and pic.I am sure you can prob find cheaper.

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/searc...=core&rh=n:42854041,n:44532031,p_4:The Pop-In

Hannah - do you use the bamboo or dream dri microfibre ones? Or both?

x

I use the bamboo hun,the one that comes with the nappy as standard and then the 'Dry Nite' Bamboo Nappy Booster.

https://www.babipur.co.uk/shop/Wash...-In_Bamboo_Dry_Nite_Booster/product_info.html

xx

I use the bamboo hun,the one that comes with the nappy as standard and then the 'Dry Nite' Bamboo Nappy Booster.

https://www.babipur.co.uk/shop/Wash...-In_Bamboo_Dry_Nite_Booster/product_info.html

xx

I thought so - was just checking....have you tried the dream dri? I'm about to order one to try! I also just ordered an Ecobubs (not wool, standard one as it was a lot cheaper and apparantly they're good for night use too) and a FB to try too! :D

Sara - those slinki's look lush but thought I ought to stop buying anymore for today (after I said the other day I didn't need anymore :blush:)

x

No not used the dream dri yet might be worth a try though.Really hope they work for you hun.I saw the normal ecobubs too are they the ones that are around £13.No more nappies this month though!!xx

:rofl: I only said at the weekend that I don't need anymore nappies and I've already bought two lots of terries and ordered three other pockets today :blush:

It's so addictive!

Just ordered a bamboo pop in and night booster :blush::blush::blush:

x

Any girls after the pop in's -waitrose supermarkets have them! You get a pack with the outer nappy, a booster and the extra snap in (just got one today). In the pack you also get a CUTE little wet bag to keep it in when out and about and a paper liner all for £15! When you add up the postage costs of buying one online its quite cheap.....and you dont have to wait for postie!

:rofl: I only said at the weekend that I don't need anymore nappies and I've already bought two lots of terries and ordered three other pockets today :blush:

It's so addictive!

x

what colour did you get? and did you get it off the site Dizzy put link to?

It's so addictive!

x

what colour did you get? and did you get it off the site Dizzy put link to?

I ordered the duck egg blue hun...bought it from Fill Your Pants as their delivery is so fast! Mind you with postage it cost me just over £20!!

Ooh, that sounds good, will have to find a waitrose now!:thumbup:

I'm off to the nearest Waitrose tomorrow - £15 is fab for all that....I don't live anywhere near a big one though so they might not stock them? :shrug:

Any girls after the pop in's -waitrose supermarkets have them! You get a pack with the outer nappy, a booster and the extra snap in (just got one today). In the pack you also get a CUTE little wet bag to keep it in when out and about and a paper liner all for £15! When you add up the postage costs of buying one online its quite cheap.....and you dont have to wait for postie!

I'm working on Mark right now to give me right over $200 to buy a stash of trainers for Hayden lol. He wants me to sell off some of my diapers..but I don't wanna lol. I found out that blueberry makes some minkee trainers, I never tried their diapers but I know lots of yall like them so I think I might get one of those.

Heres the link to the pack they sell in waitrose...also at the minute they are buy 5 get one free if you really like them! https://www.modernbaby.co.uk/products/shw-detail.asp?pid=219

Laurie - maybe ring them and see if they can get you one sent from a different store if they don't stock them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->