~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

lol thanks hun i'll have to charm my oh into getting me some!!!!

yorkies arent cheeky they're little sods!!! i have 2 ones a yappy dictator especially with the labradors and the old one is fat and grumpy he he !!

OMG - I love them!!!!! Oh no....I want, I want, I want....... :blush:

I love the jungle print too :D x

Heh it's a Cushie tushie :)

https://www.cushietushies.com.au/

They have got some new absolutely adorable prints in!!!

Jup mom wasnt to happy about the shoes.. Indy (the husky) has a nick of eating them, i keep finding bits and pieces of the carpet, curtains etc when im not around to watch her.. i generally have her in the garden as she cant destroy much, but our lawnmower man is coming so now shes in the bedroom with me !

Mind you my other dog Cookie (the pitty) used to be that cheeky too at that age.. she has calmed down a lot thank god.. though now she just gets wild whenever people come around!!! She's a right guard dog ;) no wonder the post man doesnt like coming my way haha

lol thanks hun i'll have to charm my oh into getting me some!!!!

yorkies arent cheeky they're little sods!!! i have 2 ones a yappy dictator especially with the labradors and the old one is fat and grumpy he he !!

O my sounds like work ahead :dohh: i have the same issue wth my DH, sheesh the work that goes into scoring some nappies!

I didnt want to mention the little dog syndrome ;).. the 2 labs we currently have staying are a pain in the butt though.. they are old but they snap at anything food related whilst mine wait nicely when i ask them too.. + they bark continuously to get out and in (AT NIGHT!!!)

And breath...... just another 12 days :coffee:

OMG - I love them!!!!! Oh no....I want, I want, I want....... :blush:

I love the jungle print too :D x

Yes it is def my fave, though the NZ stock website doesnt have the new prints yet!! :growlmad: only the UK one!!! And it is in stock there too!!!

My god one of you needs to grab one and tell me if they are really as good as they look haha :happydance:

aww nightmare hun, my labs are really good bless em!! one is a total fruit loop but they are good - they are pains when it comes to nappies tho...they get very interested in pooey ones while i get daisy sorted before i wash them down :sick:!!!lol

laurie - you say i encourage everyone to spend on fluff - samantha is doin it now!! lol

they are beautiful tho arent they!!! i NEED the girraffe one and the london (cant remember what its properly called) pinky geometric pattern:)

omg i'm gonna be bankrupt very soon !!! lol

sara

xxxxxxx

*******! They seem to be still in stock on that site!!
https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/info_397.html

Thats so mean hahaha, make the most of it!

I'm sooooooo tempted to order one! :blush: I really shouldn't buy another nappy today (even though I have given up two BB's)....I love those jungle ones though :dohh:

x

go on buy it laurie!!! lol sorry :vlush: not that you need any encouragement !! he he

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

aww nightmare hun, my labs are really good bless em!! one is a total fruit loop but they are good - they are pains when it comes to nappies tho...they get very interested in pooey ones while i get daisy sorted before i wash them down :sick:!!!lol

laurie - you say i encourage everyone to spend on fluff - samantha is doin it now!! lol

they are beautiful tho arent they!!! i NEED the girraffe one and the london (cant remember what its properly called) pinky geometric pattern:)

omg i'm gonna be bankrupt very soon !!! lol

sara

xxxxxxx

I know - Sammy...you're so naughty! :baby: I was so going down the route of pratical absorbant nappies today (as Deri is such a heavy wetter) and now I keep looking at so many lush ones!

I love the London one but too girly for Deri...I have to have the jungle one though :blush: Are you going to buy any Sara?

I keep finding nappies I like that are Australian...maybe it's a sign! :D

xxxxx

*I don't need it...I don't need it...I don't need it* she chants :rofl:

It's bad i know.. im bad for it too.. the original cushie tushie website seems to be out atm on my mac.. i just cant believ they dont have the damn jungle at all in NZ!!!

If it had i would have been in big touble with OH :rofl:, maybe it will come on there soon ill def keep an eye out.. ILL GET ONE SOONER OR LATER .. :cry:

Right I'm off before I get tempted! :blush:

Have a good day Sammy! Catch the rest of you in the morning girls!

x

evenin ladies :wave: and night laurie :hugs:

I love the way everytime i come on this thread someones always buying something new!! I'm sure this should be renamed the fluffy shopaholics annonymous thread :laugh2:

evening hun!!!! :wave: i totally agree about re naming this thread!! lol

sara

xxxxxxx

Night Laurie,Good Day Lunity and good Evening Donna?(lilbump)

I agree with the re-name too!!!!!

I am trying not to buy an eco bubs but the non wool ones as I will be using it during the day rather than the night so not sure if there is any point spending the extra??I know the wool ones look great but..............

I also love the look of those others they look just like ittis but more expensive!!Thats my excuse for not being tempted anyway!!lol.

i'm soo tempted by those cushies...grr i really need to not spend !!! lol i have stuff in the post too :blush:

need advice girls.. going fluffy overnight tonight (1st time) i'm gonna use her new slinki minki with a mothercare soaker and bb insert too you think this will be enough??? she'll be in it for between7-8 1/2 hours ish?? i'm scared!!!!!!!!! but a little excited too he he

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back