~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

moooorrrniing!

Well last night the Little Lamb impressed me... ok it didnt last all night like a disposable but if i had put more soaker things in it may have done, but also changing him didnt disturb him too much anyway.

It lasted from about 7:45 pm till 2am with it only just slightly leaking up the back and i mean only a bit so not bad in my eyes :happydance: only thing was i forgot to take a new one up with me and cause im lazy in the middle of the night ended up with a disposable on lol but in my defence i only have four nappies to rotate at the mo hehe

I have put one on him this morning at about 7:30 and at just before 10 i checked and only needed to change the soaker inside as i had put 2 in.. didnt see point in changing whole thing when it wasnt wet :thumbup:

Really liking the idea of this... although dreading a poo :rofl:

also hubby is a bit hesistant i think, he has said he dosnt mind them but seem more hassle than they are worth.. and i think thats because you put nappy on then a wrap also the washing to which i said well i do lots of washing anyway so whats one more load?

i should be doing washing up but i cant be bothered!

OMG - I've just put a terry on Deri and I'm sure it's all wrong! It's never gonna hold up with his heavy wetting :dohh: It'd probably help if I had the nippas here but had to use pins and I was so worried I was going to hurt him.

I need to order some fitteds I think! :blush:

x

awww hehe

id be the same with pins! gives me shivers even thinking about them

OMG - I've just put a terry on Deri and I'm sure it's all wrong! It's never gonna hold up with his heavy wetting :dohh: It'd probably help if I had the nippas here but had to use pins and I was so worried I was going to hurt him.

x

Aww I was terrified when I first used a pin.. Im sure you did well though! Get a pic up I wana see Deri in his Terry! :D hehe that rhymes!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

aww sounds good missy! way to go you :yipee: we don't use cloth at night, not yet anyhow, maddi sleeps too long lol! glad the LL's are working well :D

laurie hon - no just what you mean, i've never used terries with maddi, couldn't bear pinning, though the nappi nippa's look fab! can't wait to see pictures of the gorgeous deri :D xx

x

Aww I was terrified when I first used a pin.. Im sure you did well though! Get a pic up I wana see Deri in his Terry! :D hehe that rhymes!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

That made me chuckle too when I was typing it, LOL!

Let's just say, it took me ages to get it on and it doesn't look very neat :blush: He's already soaked through the front so is just laying on his playgym (with a fleece blanket under him).....think I'm going to change the coloured ones for fitteds tbh!

Missy - glad your LL held up last night...keep us posted! OH says the same to me, can't see the point in all the extra work but he doesn't have any (actually he barely changes Deri now so easier on him!!!).

Morning Carly! :wave:

xxx

lol deri in his terry!!! he he !!

well i just got soooooooooo excited as my postie pulled up in the van so i was convinced he was gonna be trooping up my drive with an arm full of fluff but NOTHING!! well a couple of oh's b day pressies but no fluff!! i'm gutted!!:cry::grr:

Morning everyone! Postie came with Olivia's amber necklace - she looks beautiful in it! :cloud9: And I've just ordered two more of those ebay cheapies because they work so well on her (and shes got dresses that they will go so well with!!)

Also just emailed Mothercare about making/selling some coloured smart nappy outers!!!

I'm currently thinking about getting some proper funky washable wipes. My home made jobbies are ok...but i seem to have to replace them with freshly cut ones so often and its a bit of a faff. I've heard the ellas house ones are rubbish..anyone got any recommendations?

Love laura and olivia xxx

Morning everyone! Postie came with Olivia's amber necklace - she looks beautiful in it! :cloud9: And I've just ordered two more of those ebay cheapies because they work so well on her (and shes got dresses that they will go so well with!!)

Also just emailed Mothercare about making/selling some coloured smart nappy outers!!!

I'm currently thinking about getting some proper funky washable wipes. My home made jobbies are ok...but i seem to have to replace them with freshly cut ones so often and its a bit of a faff. I've heard the ellas house ones are rubbish..anyone got any recommendations?

Love laura and olivia xxx

i tried to find mothercare's e mail to do the same thing!!! couldnt find it tho:hissy:

:yipee: for the new nappies!!!! cant wait to see pix of olivia in them!!!

i really like the bumgenius wipes!! they are plain n boring white (well cream) but they are lovely and soft!! they are a bit thin but i've had mine a couple of weeks and they just keep getting softer!!!:thumbup:

i'm waiting for some funky wipes from weenotions they do some lovely prints you caan chose and the prices are really good !! ( it hink about£4.50 for 10 wipes)

xxxxxxxxxx

Sara, I just clicked the contact us bit on the mothercare website and listed it under product enquiry :thumbup:

I looked at the weenotions for wipes but I find their site so confuzzling! :headspin: Choosing all the colours and fabrics etc! Also wondered if anyone had actually got theirs from there yet and if they were any good? xxxxx

ah right?? it woudnt work 4 me?

i'll let you no what my wipes are like as soon as i get em!! girls who have nappies from em really rate them!!

lol deri in his terry!!! he he !!

well i just got soooooooooo excited as my postie pulled up in the van so i was convinced he was gonna be trooping up my drive with an arm full of fluff but NOTHING!! well a couple of oh's b day pressies but no fluff!! i'm gutted!!:cry::grr:

Nothing for me neither :cry: Although all I wanted was my nappy nippas tbh!!

Afternoon lilbump (what's your name hun?) :wave:

Laura - I want some wipes too. You're all rating WN's so may have a look on there if I have time.

x

:wave: sara. Yea, i'm thinking about it at the min. Not sure if shes asking a bit much £50 second hand plus fees :shrug:

Laurie - if you are wanting the nippas urgently, they sell them in our mothercare world...one near you might too if you pop in? xxx:hugs:

:wave: sara. Yea, i'm thinking about it at the min. Not sure if shes asking a bit much £50 second hand plus fees :shrug:

i thought that too - but i'm not really up on bh/th's worth a try to get her to drop her price tho!! i looks really nice !! loving then minkee:thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"