~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

evening ladies ;)
glad to see you are all chat happy as ever!

man i just made a hospital list! My god the amount of sh*t you have to think of and take with... *shock

just found a very cute beach tote aswell.. wanted to use it as a nappy bag but it prob wont have the different pockets :( darn

Awwww...what's wrong with Harley hun? Is he ok?

How long are you on a ban for?

Haven't cheacked that link yet, will do in a min xx

xxx

I think he is teethin hun as his lil bum is goin red and he is so niggly :cry: i hate seein him poorly. Calpol is kickin in and he is nodding off nursing as i type this.
I'm on a ban for a week or so BUT i'm making some that are coming on lovely, i took one of my dead kooshies apart and used that as a template and it is so easy. So if i can't buy fluff he will have to let me make it :happydance:
That link has some lovely nappies.
Well mr postie has been but no fluff for me :cry:
Glad deri is gettin better :hugs:

Awwww...what's wrong with Harley hun? Is he ok?

How long are you on a ban for?

Haven't cheacked that link yet, will do in a min xx

xxx

I think he is teethin hun as his lil bum is goin red and he is so niggly :cry: i hate seein him poorly. Calpol is kickin in and he is nodding off nursing as i type this.
I'm on a ban for a week or so BUT i'm making some that are coming on lovely, i took one of my dead kooshies apart and used that as a template and it is so easy. So if i can't buy fluff he will have to let me make it :happydance:
That link has some lovely nappies.
Well mr postie has been but no fluff for me :cry:
Glad deri is gettin better :hugs:

Lucky you, our postie doesn't arrive til gone 12 :-(

Will check out that link now!

evening ladies ;)
glad to see you are all chat happy as ever!

man i just made a hospital list! My god the amount of sh*t you have to think of and take with... *shock

just found a very cute beach tote aswell.. wanted to use it as a nappy bag but it prob wont have the different pockets :( darn

Oooo...get yourself a lovely change bag as you'll use it all the time! And yes, I remember the whole listing what I need and buying/packing my hospital bag...think it all cost me more than anything else I bought for Deri!!! :dohh:

x

ieck it got offered to me for a reasonable price too (still 95$ though it's new)..
https://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/tq/64/101661564.jpg

Am i better off getting a real nappy bag you girls reckon?!

i have new fluff!!!! wooooohoooo my eco bubs has come :cloud9: its sooooo nice!!! and my 2 itti's from laurie also!! thanks hun!! i love em !!! i cant wait to get the eco bubs on her its is sooo lush!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxx

Woooo sara! You got one hell of a fluffy delivery today! I got my third ebay cheapy today!! It's VERY orange, but I let my OH pick the colour :haha: She will look like builder at work in it!!! xxx

Have you not had your Nappy Lady order? Mine took over two weeks...I'd never use them again as they lied about it being sent and it hadn't been.

How many nappies do you have ready hun?

Enjoy the peace and relax while you can hun...it'll be all change soon! :D

x

I've got a set of prefolds, 8 BB AIOs and a mothercare starter pack. I'm waiting for the Nappy Lady to deliver me some 4 sandys and motherease wraps. Think that should be enough to get me started with!

I'm keen to know whether a "changing bag" is better than a regular bag you just bung your stuff in. I love the oioi carry all but it's soooo expensive!

I personally love my change bag (Pink Lining Yummy Mummy)...it is all wipe clean and pockets and bottle warmers etc....I would only use a proper change bag now!

Glad you're pleased with your Itti's Sara!

xx

i just have a handbag lol, not much fits over my pram handles and i didnt wanna pay too much for expensive changing bag cos im poor, my bags fine, though i do wish i had more pockets and stuff in it

x

i am prob being a bit dim here, but what's the difference between a Blueberry One-size with snaps, and a Blueberry One-size with velcro?

Does the snappy one fit better as you can adjust it around the legs?

I am dying to get one of these, I am having trouble deciding on a colour though (and trying to persuade DH that we need one!).

Also, I have found a Waitrose and am off to find a Pop in nappy on Saturday! :happydance:

oooo i love the duck nappy!

Now i think i have just read one of you saying that pocket nappies dont make their skin as wet?? why is this?

thanks

hey hun sorry i missed this..............

the fleece/minkee or whatever the fabriic is wicks away any wet to the soaker which is underneath so keeps bub's bum dry!! :thumbup:

daisy was in her slinky minki just over 7 1/2 hrs last night and her butt was lush n dry when i changed her !! :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

poppers are better for older bub's as they tend to learn how to open aplix !! :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxx

thaaankkkk youuuuu :D

just thinking alongside the abbrv sticky we could have a quick description of what each nappy type means ie pocket, AIO, fitted etc

just realised is this why fleece backed liners are good? ahhh

evening all :hi: i see your'll all still buying! :rofl: its funny reading through - you lot are terrible :rofl:

so how are we all today?? xx

I'm good, you?

Now that I've got started on trainers I have a feeling I will go crazy like I did with the diapers haha. I bought 4 yesterday and have now listed some of my diapers to sell to buy more so I don't have to tell Mark I'm buying more hahahaa

Hi Carly!

I've banned myself from nappies for a week! Though wipes aren't included in that - I'm waiting for someone to get their order from weenotions and tell me what they are like first! Any recommendations? Hows your little cutie? xxx

Evening chatterboxes! :D how are you all today? Hope alls goooood with everyone and the poorly ones are feeling better. Just had a launderette disaster... All my plastic backed bibs got stuck to the tumble dryer... Wooopss... Was my mums fault though, she put them in as I was feeding Layla in the back of the car! Dont usually go to the launderette just had extra washing so thought I'd make it easier to get them dried... Never mind though! :D Atleast it wasnt an expensive nappy or anything!!

Im still waiting on an order from twinkle twinlke!! She said she posted it end of last week... SO Im abit annoyed, as Ive ordered things since then from other sites and theyve already arrived.. ! If its not here tomorrow I shall be complaining!! Want my Itti and my bumbles!! Grrr!! Anyway..... Must have some fooood as been out all day and starving!! Catch up with you all abit better later xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->