~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

oooh i found them cushie tushies! cute!

I really wish i was brave enough to go cloth at night but i'm just a bit worried as she sleeps so long and she wouldn't complain if she was lying in a wet bum :dohh:

i'm scared too but really wanna take the plunge !!! i suppose theres only one way to find out !!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Do it girls! Its really not that bad! Try someting reliable like a BG and see how you get one. Worst case scenario it leaks and you gota do a bum change at midnight. We use the BGs and no leaks as of yet and she wears it for atleast 12 hours :thumbup: xxx

i'm soo tempted by those cushies...grr i really need to not spend !!! lol i have stuff in the post too :blush:

need advice girls.. going fluffy overnight tonight (1st time) i'm gonna use her new slinki minki with a mothercare soaker and bb insert too you think this will be enough??? she'll be in it for between7-8 1/2 hours ish?? i'm scared!!!!!!!!! but a little excited too he he

sara

xxxxxxxxx

It trial and error hun!!!Every nappy I have has leaked at night except my pop ins,just keep an eye on it and hope for the best!!Finnlay is a really heavy wetter and can soak a BB in 2 hours!.Good Luck!!let us know how you get on,just make sure you have plenty of sheets,vests and babygros handy just incase!!I was running round like a bloomin idiot first night in cloth!!!:blush:

go on do it !!! we'll lose our night fluff virginity together!!

:rofl: i will if you will :rofl:

Do it girls! Its really not that bad! Try someting reliable like a BG and see how you get one. Worst case scenario it leaks and you gota do a bum change at midnight. We use the BGs and no leaks as of yet and she wears it for atleast 12 hours :thumbup: xxx

I was gonna brave the BG with both inserts in but then they started leaking on me, i think she's kind of between poppers at the minute.

On a slightly different note; i can't remember if i asked you previously but do you BB wraps work with your BN teddy nappy?

I do have a bambinex bamboo actually, if i can get a decnt wrap that might hold up for night time, has anyone tried them? I think i might prefer a pocket though, at least her skin won't be all wet then.

Good thinking hannah - get spare stuff at the ready :thumbup:

go on do it !!! we'll lose our night fluff virginity together!!

:rofl: i will if you will :rofl:

I was gonna brave the BG with both inserts in but then they started leaking on me, i think she's kind of between poppers at the minute.

On a slightly different note; i can't remember if i asked you previously but do you BB wraps work with your BN teddy nappy?

I do have a bambinex bamboo actually, if i can get a decnt wrap that might hold up for night time, has anyone tried them? I think i might prefer a pocket though, at least her skin won't be all wet then.

Good thinking hannah - get spare stuff at the ready :thumbup:

Yeh they work well. I find the BB wraps great! Havent tried overnight though.. Think it'd be too wet. The BG is pretty soaked by morning, but her skin is fairly dry still.

okdaisy is in her sleep suit with cloth underneath and so much padding we've had to go up a vest size :rofl: her ass looks huge !! lol you gonna do it donna???????

xxxxxxx

ohh sara you changed her now?! I can't do it now she's asleep lol but i may try the BG tomorrow. Do you think the regular insert folded to medium and a newborn would be enough or should i maybe put 2 newborns in if they'll fit. Or...i've got a seperate fleece liner aswell. As terrible as it sound she can be in the same nappy for like 14 hours at night I'm scared they won't hold up.

i'm sure they'll hold up hun!! i'll let you know how we got on tonight !! fingers crossed!!.... not looking good tho sleep wise shes just thrown up bless her so dunno if its gonna be a fair trial, she seems a bit below the weather poor lil mite :(

Poor Daisy!!Finnlay been like that too think its combo of Teething,Jabs and growing!!!He has been such a whingy bum today unless he is cuddled up on me then he is fine!!Mia back to school tommorow so things will be a bit easier.Hope she feels better in the morning.xx

Morning Girls :wave:

Sorry to hear Daisy and Finnlay aren't well...hope they're feeling better soon! :hugs:

I like Hannah find Deri a heavy wetter as you know and the BG didn't hold up for me either so I have bought a pop in to try for night use and an eco bubs as it stated on one of the sites that it was good for night. I really hope something works for us at night!

Sara - how did you get on? Is Daisy nice and dry this morning?

Donna - are you going to try cloth tonight?

x

Morning Laurie!!

How is Deri today??Has his bum cleared up any??

I was looking at the eco-bubs last night the normal ones,I was good though and didnt order even though I was tempted!!!

Mia back at school today cant believe my baby girl is about to start her second year at primary school!!!Its soooo scary!!x

MORNING LADIES
Sara how is Daisy? I hope she is better, harley has been unwell all night and i have not had a wink of sleep all night.
Dizzy how is your lo? Harley has been like that all night.
Laurie how is Deri?

Right girls i'm on a buying ban as you know but i want these i want the duck one and the camo frogs, sara there are some lovely girls ones here x
https://jabulanappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=36_22_27&sort=20a&page=3

Morning everyone! Sorry to hear that Harley has been up all night. I've got it all to look forward to. I'm going to enjoy the blissful ignorance while I can!

I prewashed some of my stash yesterday. Prefolds and smart nappy inserts dried over the day just hung out in the flat. However, BB bamboo inserts are still damp after 24 hours in the airing cupboard!! I'm a bit disappointed as was really hoping to avoid having to tumble dry in our rubbish washer dryer.
Might have to buy some more nappies though if they're going to take ages to dry!!
Pippa
PS - where is my Nappy Lady delivery....

Morning everyone! Sorry to hear that Harley has been up all night. I've got it all to look forward to. I'm going to enjoy the blissful ignorance while I can!

I prewashed some of my stash yesterday. Prefolds and smart nappy inserts dried over the day just hung out in the flat. However, BB bamboo inserts are still damp after 24 hours in the airing cupboard!! I'm a bit disappointed as was really hoping to avoid having to tumble dry in our rubbish washer dryer.
Might have to buy some more nappies though if they're going to take ages to dry!!
Pippa
PS - where is my Nappy Lady delivery....

Have you not had your Nappy Lady order? Mine took over two weeks...I'd never use them again as they lied about it being sent and it hadn't been.

How many nappies do you have ready hun?

Enjoy the peace and relax while you can hun...it'll be all change soon! :D

x

MORNING LADIES
Sara how is Daisy? I hope she is better, harley has been unwell all night and i have not had a wink of sleep all night.
Dizzy how is your lo? Harley has been like that all night.
Laurie how is Deri?

Right girls i'm on a buying ban as you know but i want these i want the duck one and the camo frogs, sara there are some lovely girls ones here x
https://jabulanappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=36_22_27&sort=20a&page=3

Awwww...what's wrong with Harley hun? Is he ok?

How long are you on a ban for?

Haven't cheacked that link yet, will do in a min xx

Morning Laurie!!

How is Deri today??Has his bum cleared up any??

I was looking at the eco-bubs last night the normal ones,I was good though and didnt order even though I was tempted!!!

Mia back at school today cant believe my baby girl is about to start her second year at primary school!!!Its soooo scary!!x

Deri's bum looked A LOT better this morning but as soon as I wipe him, it all flairs up again so am going to avoid using wipes on his bum as much as possible and change his nappy all the time....give him more 'no nappy' time etc! The creams do seem to be working though, just slowly and he is cutting a second tooth.

Yeah I only ordered an ecobubs as they're meant to be really absorbant so worht a try...I've gotta go with absorbancy over anything else I think!!!! Seeing as it's for that purpose, I wasn't going to pay for a wool one, especially if it doesn't hold up to Deri's heavy wetting!

Ahhhhh Mia is back at school....was she looking forward to it? She's such a little cutie....I bet time flies from this age to Mia's!!! :hugs:

xxx

MORNING!!!!

Sara- how did you get on? and :rofl: at her ass being huge!

Hannah- sorry finlay is feeling clingy, Zack has been the same especially with this teething! but YAY for Mia being in second year! hope she has a great day!

Dippy Dee- Poor you and Harley! no sleep makes me go :wacko: and im resisting looking at the link.... for the next 5 mins anyway :rofl:

Laurie- so glad deri's bum is looking better!

sorry if i have missed anyone! :hugs:

Morning girls!!! First of all, a self indulgent celebration - Olivia slept for nearly 8 hours last night!!!!! Her personal best so far!!! :loopy:

I hope Harley, Daisy and Finnlay are feeling better :hugs:

Laurie I'm glad Deri's bum is looking better :happydance:

DD - you are so bad for posting links in here!! That duck nappy is ace!

Sara - so excited to hear how you went on with the nightime cloth!

EDIT - that site is selling 2 BBs for £38.99!!!!!!!!! I think thats the best price i've ever seen!! "Get two Blueberries for £38.99 by using code 2BB at the checkout"

oooo i love the duck nappy!

Now i think i have just read one of you saying that pocket nappies dont make their skin as wet?? why is this?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->