~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Evening Girls :wave:

Hope you've all had a good day? I didn't get to Waitrose today but am going to phone in the morning and go tomorrow if they have them!

Hope all your LO's are feeling better this evening! :D

xxx

Evening! I've been looking for a website that sells both BB and the Pop In, I can't find one :(. I would like to get them from the same place to save on postage.

Also, is the Pop In that's £15 in Waitrose got the extra bamboo night time soaker with it? The one that's £3.75 on the website.

:)

Evening! I've been looking for a website that sells both BB and the Pop In, I can't find one :(. I would like to get them from the same place to save on postage.

Also, is the Pop In that's £15 in Waitrose got the extra bamboo night time soaker with it? The one that's £3.75 on the website.

:)

Hi hun! Fill your pants has both, and they have FAB fast delivery.
https://www.fill-your-pants.com/product/167/11/modern-baby-pop-in-nappy--bamboo
https://www.fill-your-pants.com/product/23/18/blueberry-minky-birth-potty-pocket-nappy

And yeh...the Waitrose one is a bargain for some reason! This is the pack they sell https://www.modernbaby.co.uk/products/shw-detail.asp?pid=219 and at the bottom it says that the night time booster is included:

"The trial pack contains a complete nappy, a dri-night booster to ensure a dry night every night, and a liner. "

I'll second that - Fill Your Pants are fab! Such fast delivery, fab customer service etc etc!

x

Evening everybody!!!!

Finnlay been a bit better today,cried all morning then slept all afternoon and in bed as usual now!.Wierd thing is though he has been so cranky the last couple of weeks,I took him for a bath just before dinner to chill him out a bit and his amber necklace came loose and came off so just popped it on the side and forgot to put it back on but this afternoon he has been soooo calm.Coincidence????

Have I started a Pop in Craze!!!LOL!Hope they work for you all aswell as they do for us.

Going to buy an eco bub if my BGs sell,I am being a good girl!!he he!!

Laurie-Finnlay has broken through the Ittis Today!!he had 3 on today and leaked in them all!!

Evening everybody!!!!

Finnlay been a bit better today,cried all morning then slept all afternoon and in bed as usual now!.Wierd thing is though he has been so cranky the last couple of weeks,I took him for a bath just before dinner to chill him out a bit and his amber necklace came loose and came off so just popped it on the side and forgot to put it back on but this afternoon he has been soooo calm.Coincidence????

Have I started a Pop in Craze!!!LOL!Hope they work for you all aswell as they do for us.

Going to buy an eco bub if my BGs sell,I am being a good girl!!he he!!

Laurie-Finnlay has broken through the Ittis Today!!he had 3 on today and leaked in them all!!

Oh no? D'you know what, I adore Itti's, they look so lush and are so slim but they just don't seem that absorbant? I'm not giving up hope just yet but if once I get back to cloth they keep leaking, they're all being sold! Also, do you find LO's bum all wet when you take them off? I was thinking of trying a fleece liner in them so it isn't so bad?

BTW...do you have your washing machine now?

It seems you have started a craze....I just need a SUPER absorbant nappy and you were raving that they worked at night and have the same leaking issue so went with it...I wouldn't have tried one otherwise....but it seems there a few addicts who follow suit :rofl: Mind you, don't we all!!! :blush:

Are you saying that Finnlay wasn't grumpy once you took his necklace off? I have to be honest, I keep forgetting to put Deri's on lately...will put his on in the morning and see if there's much change in his mood tomorrow!

xxx

Washer hopefully here in the morning!!!!Well it better had be as put him back in cloth today thinking they will get washed tommorow.Had a bad day though with them.Ittis and the BG all had major leaks,said on another thread that I am sure he has a super soaker 2000 stashed down there somewhere!!!

Yeah a fleece liner might work,his skin is usuall quite wet I find depending on nappy.I think its the Night boosters on the pop ins that really make them.

He was not grumpy at all this afternoon when the necklace was off and went straight to sleep tonight at bedtime and he usually has a good grumble.Might just be coincidence but have left it off and will see how he is tommorow.x

I'm good, you?

Now that I've got started on trainers I have a feeling I will go crazy like I did with the diapers haha. I bought 4 yesterday and have now listed some of my diapers to sell to buy more so I don't have to tell Mark I'm buying more hahahaa

we're excellent thank you :D oooo how exciting buying trainers :D enjoy hon :D

Hi Carly!

I've banned myself from nappies for a week! Though wipes aren't included in that - I'm waiting for someone to get their order from weenotions and tell me what they are like first! Any recommendations? Hows your little cutie? xxx

evening hon :D i too have banned myself this week from cloth, so i keep buying baby legs :dohh: i really liked my cheap reusable wipes from bibs and bots - i think about 1.50£ for 5 :D

Evening chatterboxes! :D how are you all today? Hope alls goooood with everyone and the poorly ones are feeling better. Just had a launderette disaster... All my plastic backed bibs got stuck to the tumble dryer... Wooopss... Was my mums fault though, she put them in as I was feeding Layla in the back of the car! Dont usually go to the launderette just had extra washing so thought I'd make it easier to get them dried... Never mind though! :D Atleast it wasnt an expensive nappy or anything!!

Im still waiting on an order from twinkle twinlke!! She said she posted it end of last week... SO Im abit annoyed, as Ive ordered things since then from other sites and theyve already arrived.. ! If its not here tomorrow I shall be complaining!! Want my Itti and my bumbles!! Grrr!! Anyway..... Must have some fooood as been out all day and starving!! Catch up with you all abit better later xxxxxxx

oh no hon! thank goodness it wasn't fluff! i always forget about my plastic backed bibs! hope your order arrives soon :hugs:

laurie - hope waitrose has the package tomorrow :D and that deri's rash is clearing up a bit more tonight :hugs:

hannah - glad to hear finnalys a little better, hope your itti's stop leaking :hugs: i don't think i've ever had one leak, it goes to show you the difference in babies xx

you lot are a bad influence on me!

in last couple of days i have bought a bumbo off jacqui, three cheapy nappies and now 2 bgs off hannah and also cow print huggalugs of laurie!!

yay i can look foward to the postie!!!

you lot are a bad influence on me!

in last couple of days i have bought a bumbo off jacqui, three cheapy nappies and now 2 bgs off hannah and also cow print huggalugs of laurie!!

yay i can look foward to the postie!!!

:devil::muaha: Who us?????????? Never!!!!:smug:

:devil: <----- yep! look the devil is going no no you have to BUY BUY BUY!!!!

LMFAO

my prefolds arrived :happydance::happydance: but the ILs were here when they arrived :dohh: MIL had a panic attack as they are not new :dohh::dohh: .

Hiya ladies.

How r we? sprry to hear some fo your LO's have been unwell. :wooho: yay for people that got new fluff today!

How did the nappy go last night Sara? I was gonna try BG with the regular insert and 2 newborns tonight (it looks maahhoossive!) but my baby has not been a happy lady this evening so i changed my mind and kept it simple. we've already had a leaking itti today :blush:

it went sooooooooo well!! no leaks at all!!:thumbup: i'm trying my FB tonight....wish me luck!!!!

so sorry to hear lo hasnt been well big :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

hello ladies, hope your having a nice eve.. i just noticed our cat used our bed as a litter tray.. i can kill him!!!! Arggg

that smell is just horrid, and im trying with all my might to get it out but it's just freaking useless.. :(

hi girls well it is just gone 4 and i am yet to go to bedas mr h is still poorly:cry: i am going to take him the doctors i think as i am worried now his temp has been yoyoing and he is so unsettled which is so unusual for him as he usually sleeps through, i hope it is just teethin but somethin tells me it may not be.
On the fluff front i have nearly finished making my trial nappy nd my sewing machine has died on me so i am doing it by hand and if it looks ok i will invest in a new machine, i am so jelouse when you girls buy new fluff i wish i had the money to buy more but we need to finish payin for my hols in 5 weeks and some of my nappies are dyin on me so fingers crossed they last till then or i'm on disposables :cry:
well off to see if i can get harley off my chest and in his cot wish me luck xx

Morning ladies! Hope that everyone is well and leak free this morning. I'm intrigued to hear whether the various bubs are less grumpy without their amber necklaces on. Might hold off buying one for now (more to spend on fluff - Help, I can't stop)

I've been offered some Kushies to buy. Are they any good?

Pippa

MOOOrrnninnnggg!

LMFAO

my prefolds arrived :happydance::happydance: but the ILs were here when they arrived :dohh: MIL had a panic attack as they are not new :dohh::dohh: .

hehe i think anyone in my family who finds out ive bough some used will be the same!

I was gonna try BG with the regular insert and 2 newborns tonight (it looks maahhoossive!) but my baby has not been a happy lady this evening so i changed my mind and kept it simple. we've already had a leaking itti today :blush:

i dont blame you for keeping it simple! hope she is a bit happier today!

it went sooooooooo well!! no leaks at all!!:thumbup: i'm trying my FB tonight....wish me luck!!!!

did it go well hun? hope so!

hello ladies, hope your having a nice eve.. i just noticed our cat used our bed as a litter tray.. i can kill him!!!! Arggg

RRRAAARRRR how annoying!

hi girls well it is just gone 4 and i am yet to go to bedas mr h is still poorly:cry: i am going to take him the doctors i think as i am worried now his temp has been yoyoing and he is so unsettled which is so unusual for him as he usually sleeps through, i hope it is just teethin but somethin tells me it may not be.
On the fluff front i have nearly finished making my trial nappy nd my sewing machine has died on me so i am doing it by hand and if it looks ok i will invest in a new machine, i am so jelouse when you girls buy new fluff i wish i had the money to buy more but we need to finish payin for my hols in 5 weeks and some of my nappies are dyin on me so fingers crossed they last till then or i'm on disposables :cry:
well off to see if i can get harley off my chest and in his cot wish me luck xx

hope he went down eventually for you hun! id go to the docs aswell, you never know there may be something you can do to help :thumbup:

hope everyone else is ok tooo!!!

not much going on with us at the mo... zack asleep on me and i dont wanna put him down :blush::cloud9: am i allowed to indulge? hehe

duffers, i havent used them, im still in my trial period trying diff ones :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->