~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

we didn't have newborn fluff either, we had lots of BTP thinking it would fit from birth :haha: lo was a tiny 6lb 6oz so he didn't get to wear them for agesssss!

all you pregnant ladies are making me jealous & even more broody :haha:

Im so excited to be using newborn fluff :D
My make do with what I have has now turned into buying looooads! :lol:

I don't know whether to get newborn fluff or not. I'm just thinking that I won't have the time to sell it all on etc, and I already have plenty of BTP if I just wait for a little bit. I started with cloth when DD was 4 months and I know I will definitely start earlier with this bubs! I also don't want to have a lot of extra expenditure (ind you I need to destash so should have some nappy funds coming in). I think I can also apply for the council voucher after I get my MATB1 but have my eye on Easyfitv3s and pop-ins for that.

Im broody already :dohh: I was at a party today with amelie & one of the mums was pregnant and i was sooo jel. ridic!

I can't wait to get pregnant and use newborn fluff,Zack was 19months when we started using cloth so very late starters so can't wait to see diddy fluffy bum. Hopefully soon.

We used cloth from birth but we just used ittis and LLs and a few others until he fitted the BTP. he was a skinny 8lb1 so not huge. The ittis were great and looked adorable.

My newborn fluff stash has got a bit ridiculous now.

I bought more babylegs and an xs Pacman Gen-y wrap yesterday too :blush: Must stop now.

I'm really really sad that this is our last baby and that I'll be selling it on at some point, I want to keep it all!

Wow. I'd be jealous if it wasn't for the 7 week old baby I held Thursday that made me realise I would in no way cope with 2 that young!
I think Jen... 10th May, Modo 24th and Lil 1st June :D
Not forgetting AG :)

The 10th?!?! I want him here now! Or tomorrow. 10th is 4 whole days away...

Wow. I'd be jealous if it wasn't for the 7 week old baby I held Thursday that made me realise I would in no way cope with 2 that young!
I think Jen... 10th May, Modo 24th and Lil 1st June :D
Not forgetting AG :)

The 10th?!?! I want him here now! Or tomorrow. 10th is 4 whole days away...

:rofl: I knew you wouldn't like that!

No not the 24th please!!! My house is still a tip and I still have no internet :dohh: Hoping for June hoping for June...:haha:

Yes we really want to come for that!!! Would be gutted to miss it :(

With first babies we wish them out early and with second ones we are happy to wait hahaha!

Modo I guessed Billy's birthday totally wrong so I doubt I'm going to be close with yours :)
Jen HURRY UP!

And Jetters, in the unlikely event I have another child I will be wishing that pregnancy to be over quickly same as the last one! 9 months is way too long. Thank God I'm not an elephant.

Id quite like this one out sooner than later :lol: after 38 week though for homebirth!

Jetters: that's so true!

Thumper: I don't mind if baby comes when ready :)

Looking forward to seeing all the new squishes - and their fluff- in the coming weeks!

Oh oh... recommending birth2potty.co.uk as they have LOADS of stuff on 30% off atm, including itti tuttos for £12 odd x

ETA -

* 03/05/2012
* 20% off Fuzzi Bunz
* 03/05/2012
* 30% off Shoo Shoos
* 03/05/2012
* 30% off Itti Bitti Tutto, AIO, SIO
* 03/05/2012
* 30% off Pop-ins
* 03/05/2012
* 30% off Cushie Tushie

I've sold all my nb nappies now :(

Apart from my Christmas teenyfits, I cant bring myself to part with them.

I've bought LOTS of newborn fluff, sadly none of it fits skinny little Evie just yet :cry:

Tried her in the teeny fits and they gap so much round her legs that as soon as she pee'd they leaked everywhere.

Not sure what weight they claim to fit from, hoping to try them again next week and see how we get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->