~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Bumping this back up from the depths, think we all got a little busy having babies :haha:

I was thinking the same thing!!!!

I feel like I should open a winery, or at least move into one :haha: lo has definitely hit the toddler tantrum stage and has upped his game on mess making! I have to really buy a stair gate for the kitchen ASAP because all of its contents is being strewn all over the house!!!!

Im getting really excited to use these teeny nappies! Just made a last min purchase of some Lil Joeys that im hoping will arrive in time!
We also have teenyfits (v2 and v3), itti bitti small, bambooty small, BG xs, Tuttos, bambooty onesize, Rumparooz btp...theres more but some are btp im certain wont be used untill a few months time!

:lol: I have about that many in various sizes!
Well my lil joeys wont be here in time now :dohh: shhhh.....

okay , How many do you think are a good start if you aren't an addict :haha:

Also - I have heard of 'ebay cheapies' around here- are they the ones that are shipped from china or are they some I havent come across yet? I 'd only wonder about the chinese ones whether they are produced safely...

AG Aliens? Exciting stuff! I need to get wrap making ;)
I#m not on BnB a whole lot these days, just pop in to check on the odd journal. It's the adverts etc that have put me off really. Plus I'm now back on FB with the nappies so catch up on there a lot.
I love Rastamouse. Just putting that out there.

Morri- we use ebay cheapies to bulk out our stash and they've always worked brilliantly for us. We bought from Tiny Nippers, a UK supplier so we knew that had been checked first. Had them over a year and they are still going strong. The velcro ones fell apart though.

Thanks for the advice on that :)- Also I have my bnb totally ad-free with adblock plus and element hider (from the same developer) it works a treat it looks bassically like normal,bnb just that there is an empty purple box on the top of the front site. (not text or anything)
View attachment 419929

Aliens? :rofl:
I havent even sent that fabric off either :dohh: remind me wont you, I doubt ill remember now :lol:

The aliens was a secret code thing with Modo and Lil to say things were happening :haha:
Yeah, maybe nipping to the post office first thing is last on your mind!
Good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->