~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

OMG, TwoMummies - can't believe you've had your baby! Doesn't seem like five minutes since you were only just expecting. Congratulations!!

congrats twomummies :)

Anyone used Easy Peasy fleece wipes?? Currently use thenappyladdy terry/fleece wipes for nappy changes. But want to get some to use in kitchen to wash lo after eating/garden etc.

Thanks everyone!

It feels a lot longer to me, especially as she was 15 days late and it really dragged at the end. Now she is here time seems to be whizing by however!

Can't believe she has grown so much already!

I use Cheeky Wipes microfibre for face/hands etc and like them.

Just popping in to celebrate winning a LL OSFA nappy on FB! I already own 3 so now I'll have one in each colour! :happydance:

xXx

We are giving up cloth... :'( LO just doesn't fit them, the rise is too short, and overnight he gets red and blistery because I can't change him often enough. I used a 'naty' Eco sposies on him last night, and it was brill, he's not red and blistery!! I am gutted though, but at least we're using Eco sposies, eh?

That's awesome KG. How's the cloth going?

Really, really well. We're currently on holiday in the USA and are using them fine! :D

My Easyfits are waiting for us at home so we're currently using the LL OSFAs (they are quite big so look like they'll last ages), the Fuzzibunz Elites and the free MioSolos. The only slight worry I have is the Fuzzibunz are on the loosest waist setting and she gets a little red mark along the top of her bum. I could loosen the legs but that seems a good fit? The nappies fit well at the front and it doesn't seem to bother her. I just don't like seeing her red. Especially as one of the reasons we decided to cloth was because the sticky attachment strip on the sposies seemed to irritate her. :shrug:

xXx

That's great news :) Red marks do happen. Billy sometimes gets them, mainly around his chubby thighs, but they fade really quickly. As long as you can comfortably get your finger between nappy and skin then the nappy shouldn't be too tight. It may just be that Fuzzis tend not to have soft material along the pocket, although I've not seen an Elite. I want one though :)

Thanks Thumper. I just checked while sorting the laundry and you're right, the Fuzzis just have the PUL along the seam. Maybe I will try making sure the fleece liner goes in front of it...

I feel a bit better now. The fit seems good so I not going to worry too much now...

xXx

Hi , Is any of you in more northern latitudes at home? , I have seen on the German sites that there are special jackets and coats for carrying a Baby in a carrier , has any one of you used them and knows about their practicability?

I can;t afford one Morri, but I've seen one in use (by a german lady actually) and it looked great. I'd love one but no chance. Try posting a separate thread maybe.

Dont be put off if one brand doesnt work..like disposables differnet nappies suit different babies :)

Anyone with V3 teenyfits/easyfits...whats the white extra bit for? I cant remember if its a booster or a stay dry liner?

AG I think you mean the fleece liner they include with them?

Any tips for a cloth newb?

I'd say start off with a trial kit, that way you get to try out lots of different types of nappies and see which ones you prefer before buying lots of 1 kind, cloth can seem daunting at first and you shouldn't feel all or nothing, you can slowly introduce them into your routine by doing 1-2 cloth nappies a day or every couple of days until you feel comfortable using them :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->