~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

lol i use them in most of my nappies too!!! i think they are much better than the BGV3's !!! th V3's just dont seem to absorb anything???? tbh i'm not all that impressed with the BGaio Organic atm! they take ages to dry ! and her butt always seems soaked ! i'm gonna try her with a couple of fleece liners with it but i do favour others over it at the moment!!! oh seems to like it tho so who am i to argue!!!!!lol

sara

xxx

lol i use them in most of my nappies too!!! i think they are much better than the BGV3's !!! th V3's just dont seem to absorb anything???? tbh i'm not all that impressed with the BGaio Organic atm! they take ages to dry ! and her butt always seems soaked ! i'm gonna try her with a couple of fleece liners with it but i do favour others over it at the moment!!! oh seems to like it tho so who am i to argue!!!!!lol

sara

xxx

LOL!!! I agree with the soaking inside - I only use mine with a fleece liner now, infact I nearly always use fleece liners now in all nappies (not necessary I know). I've just bought 3 BG V3's from Jacqui as I desperately needed some more but I don't find them great...just needed some more daytime nappies!

The AIO Organics do take ages to dry yes, but so did the Itti's so it doesn't really bother me as all the others I have don't take too long so use them first!

xxx

Awww hun don't feel bad he shouldn't of draged his back side and at the end of the day it is first come first serve.
I did warn him mr h might wee but nope he doesn't listen to anything:dohh: men hey lol.
My hh is so cute dark blue with sea life all over it and i'm thinking of the tiger one in the itti ltd ed but sayin that i like the blue spotty one, oooooo the choices are endless.

I think i might have to get a pop in, has anyone tried them at night? I have my smart nappy for bed time but want some more bed time nappies.

I use my Pop In every night with the night booster and haven't had any leaks, Freya sleeps 12 hours+. (Did 14 hours last night). It is so thick with the booster in I would defy any wee to get through that!

I love the Pop Ins for night time and the BG AIO Organics for daytime. Sara, I put a fleece liner in as I think they feel very wet too. Also, if Freya ever pooed in one I would be mortified as they look so clean and lovely! So fleece it is. :lol:

Hello Ladies,
Following the thread with interest as always. My due date is tomorrow and i'm looking forward to having my own little fluffy bum.

Could somebody please post a link to an internet cheapy insert? I'd like to buy some as my BB inserts seem to take ages to dry so extras for backup would be great.

Finally heard from the Nappy Lady today re my order of 25th August. It was FINALLY shipped today (2 nappies, a swim nappy and a change mat short though!!). And it only took 4 e-mails and 2 telephone messages to get this confirmed. I don't think that I'll be using them again.

Hope I'm not in labour when the delivery man arrives...

Hello Ladies,
Following the thread with interest as always. My due date is tomorrow and i'm looking forward to having my own little fluffy bum.

Could somebody please post a link to an internet cheapy insert? I'd like to buy some as my BB inserts seem to take ages to dry so extras for backup would be great.

Finally heard from the Nappy Lady today re my order of 25th August. It was FINALLY shipped today (2 nappies, a swim nappy and a change mat short though!!). And it only took 4 e-mails and 2 telephone messages to get this confirmed. I don't think that I'll be using them again.

Hope I'm not in labour when the delivery man arrives...

I wouldn't use them again either - terrible! I had the same problems as you! :growlmad:

Congrats on your due date...hope things start moving for you soon! Keep us posted (if you can!).

Ebay cheapies...there are loads....

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150365360260&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Awww hun don't feel bad he shouldn't of draged his back side and at the end of the day it is first come first serve.
I did warn him mr h might wee but nope he doesn't listen to anything:dohh: men hey lol.
My hh is so cute dark blue with sea life all over it and i'm thinking of the tiger one in the itti ltd ed but sayin that i like the blue spotty one, oooooo the choices are endless.

I think i might have to get a pop in, has anyone tried them at night? I have my smart nappy for bed time but want some more bed time nappies.

I use my Pop In every night with the night booster and haven't had any leaks, Freya sleeps 12 hours+. (Did 14 hours last night). It is so thick with the booster in I would defy any wee to get through that!

I love the Pop Ins for night time and the BG AIO Organics for daytime. Sara, I put a fleece liner in as I think they feel very wet too. Also, if Freya ever pooed in one I would be mortified as they look so clean and lovely! So fleece it is. :lol:

Agreed - fleece liners are the way forward! :thumbup: And yes, if Deri pooped in a BG AIO Organic I'd be mortified too!!! :haha:

xx

:wave: evenin ladies, how r we?

Well, after having sod all sleep last night and a clingy baby who won't let me go the bathroom without screaming i decided to do a bit of retail therapy and i've got a new minki nappy and fleece wrap coming! I also bought some of them microfibre dusters from town today so i'll wash them and give them ago as a night time soaker. Don't know if it'll work but worth a try :shrug:

Still no word from upsy daisy nappies though.

:wave: evenin ladies, how r we?

Well, after having sod all sleep last night and a clingy baby who won't let me go the bathroom without screaming i decided to do a bit of retail therapy and i've got a new minki nappy and fleece wrap coming! I also bought some of them microfibre dusters from town today so i'll wash them and give them ago as a night time soaker. Don't know if it'll work but worth a try :shrug:

Still no word from upsy daisy nappies though.

Aww no! I have a clingy baby too! its awfull. Sleep is not happening atm!! Retail therapy sounds good! Although I just checkedmy bank balance and nearly cried! It would seem Ive been treating myself abit much lately :dohh: Ive still not heard off upsy daisy either!! Grrr!! When I get a chance I think I'll email. Its been a while now!! ive thought about trying microfibre cloths too. They feel quite static Ive noticed though. Let me know how you get on with them.

Laurie and Deri - Hope alls going ok now that you're back in cloth. Has the rash totally cleared now? Any sign on toothy peg numero 2?

Sara and Daisy - How are you guys doing? Hope all is good with you. Meant to ask you how you've been getting on with the feeding lately? (sorry not cloth related)

Hannah and Finnley - Sorry you've been having troubles with leaks etc. I really hope you find a solution. Must be so disheartening!! :hugs:

Alice and Zack - How are you two? I loooved you're cow print baby nest thingy (is that what its called?) Think you should sell them! Super cute and cosy! I'd love to take a nap in one!

Duffers (dont know your real name sorry) - Hope your LO doesnt keep you waiting too much longer. Good luck with the birth etc.:flower: The cheapie inserts dry pretty quick I found and are also pretty thick compared to the BGs for example. Defo worth having some to bulk up the stash and just top use at home etc.

Samantha - It seems you're stash is coming along nicely! :) Bet you just want the bum to put in them now ey! :happydance:

Kirsten and Freya - Havent really spoken to you before so :wave: Hope you guys are good. Just seen Freya in the cloth bum pics :cloud9: Soooo cute!

Anybody seen Carly about lately? Hope her and Maddy are good. I havent been on this thread much lately so am a little behind, so sorry for forgetting anybody!

Big hugs to all and have a happy tuesday! We're off swimming today if all goes to plan! Layla loooves the water! I think I need to treat myself to a swim nappy now!!!:happydance::happydance:

xxxxxx

swimming yay!

I so need to go out and do some swmming, it has been ages!
And indeed i am getting to the stage of having Cole now :rofl:

till need to do my bags but anything else is pretty much prepared.. i havent even had my baby shower yet and i hope most of the girls just give me cute cloths and knock nacks i wouldnt buy myself :muaha: maybe i should just refer them to a cloth nappy site :winkwink:

Sight still 11,5 weeks to go now..

Thats a fab idea.. Just put the link on the invites!! :rofl: When I say swimming, its more like bobbing up and down in a big circle lol... Not many calories burnt singing nursery rhymes unfortunately! 11 weeks will fly by Im sure! :D Have you started nesting yet?

heh i have been in a cleaning frenzy since the inlaws move out of our place and into their new one..

bubs room is looking sweet, all of the clothes and linen is washed, and the nappy stack is climbing steadily :cloud9:..

And nothing wrong with bobbing around.. no point in doing laps in a pool.. were is the fun in that ;) just sit and relax.. play with your gorgeous girl!

Heck id join you if i wasnt in NZ :rofl:

It is lovely! You should defo take your LO swimming when he arrives. I just wish I'd started sooner. Glad everythinbg is ready for bubs :D Hope you can put ya feet up abit now. I wish I'd had more chill out times when I was pregnant, but the nesting thing just takes over and you just have to make sure that EVERYTHING is perfect!

Duffers - happy due date!

Maya - aww :hugs: Clingy babies are a tie aren't they? But it's the only time i get nice cuddles without her fighting me these days. Yesterday she sat watching in the night garden with her head in my lap it was just sooo cute! I emailed Upsy Daisy nappies last night after posting so i'll let you girls know what she says.

I haven't seen Carly either, i was just thinking yesterday wonder where she's hiding!

Ohh i love going swimming, we have the cutest little lilac swim nappy i haven't tried yet aswell!

Fao of Maya and Hannah and anyone else who bought nappies from UPsy Daisy in their sale week;

I just got this reply to my email just so you know the status;

As you can appreciate we had an overwhelming response to our closing sale.There are only two of us working here at Upsy Daisy Nappies (and juggling 5 children between us) so as you can imagine the orders are taking a littlelonger than our usual 14-21 days. At the moment, orders placed at the beginning of the sale week are complete and it's now the middle of the week that is being made. I've checked and as your order was not placed until the last day of the sale I estimate it'll beat least another week before it is ready for dispatch. Thank you for your enquiry, Amber

Hi Ladies,
I'm flexing the plastic to take my mind of the practice surges I've been having all morning.
Do you prefer the bamboo or dri-nite pop-ins?
xx

I only have the bamboo Pop In, but from what I have read, the dream-dri is slightly less absorbant, being microfibre, but drys loads faster. The bamboo does take ages to dry. I would say it depends on what you need, fast drying time or extra absorbancy. :)

I only have the bamboo Pop In, but from what I have read, the dream-dri is slightly less absorbant, being microfibre, but drys loads faster. The bamboo does take ages to dry. I would say it depends on what you need, fast drying time or extra absorbancy. :)

Oooh thanks Kirsten. Think I'll go for 2 bamboo pop-ins and rotate them.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Duffers - happy due date!

Maya - aww :hugs: Clingy babies are a tie aren't they? But it's the only time i get nice cuddles without her fighting me these days. Yesterday she sat watching in the night garden with her head in my lap it was just sooo cute! I emailed Upsy Daisy nappies last night after posting so i'll let you girls know what she says.

I haven't seen Carly either, i was just thinking yesterday wonder where she's hiding!

Ohh i love going swimming, we have the cutest little lilac swim nappy i haven't tried yet aswell!

Aww atleast you get some cuddles. Layla just wont settle at the moment so I took her in with me last night and she just wriggled and kicked me in the belly for about 3 hourse before finally dropping off. She's almost crawling, so keeps turning onto her tummy and getting up on all fours in the night, its such a pain, but still makes me go Awwwwww!! :cloud9: I think Im guna have to lower the cot before she decides that its better outside of it!! :dohh:

Thanks for sharing the email off upsy daisy. :D I shant pester them as it sounds like they've got their hands pretty full!!

xxx

Hi all!!!

Well I STILL have a poorly boy and had to take him to the docs this morning as could not shift his temp at all.He is pretty sure its an ear infection so no wonder he is not happy poor little thing.Have just had him in sposies while he is not well as the last thing he needs is me changing him every hour because he has leaked all over!.

Thanks for posting the email response Donna looks like they have bitten off more than they can chew with there final sale!!Hope your little lady feels better soon!!

Just a flying visit so will have a proper read through later!!

Sara and Donna(Dippydee)have sent you both PMs regarding the things you have bought off me!xx

Aww atleast you get some cuddles. Layla just wont settle at the moment so I took her in with me last night and she just wriggled and kicked me in the belly for about 3 hourse before finally dropping off. She's almost crawling, so keeps turning onto her tummy and getting up on all fours in the night, its such a pain, but still makes me go Awwwwww!! :cloud9: I think Im guna have to lower the cot before she decides that its better outside of it!! :dohh:

Thanks for sharing the email off upsy daisy. :D I shant pester them as it sounds like they've got their hands pretty full!!

xxx

we're experincing the same thing at night. Ems is really close to crawling and is always flipping herself over these days. Infact the oh found her this morning in her cot sat up and almost naked, she somehow got 3/4 out of her sleepsuit!

I've just done a really stupid thing, i didn;t really think about it at the time but i put the microfibre cloths in with my nappies and now i have bright yellow nappies including my 2 sets of my new itti bitti inserts and my white BG :hissy:

So sorry to hear about Finnlays ears Hannah. Hopefully he'll feel better soo. Send him some :hugs: from us :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->