~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Have a look at item no 350241371922 on ebay.com thats the woman who sells them.

Just been using my Pop ins and Mios and Tots Bots at the moment really as I am lacking in nappies due to selling the BGs.Ittis etc.The Mios were good yeterday when he wouldnt stop pooing!!!:blush: Only prob with the Mios and Tots bots is that he cant stay in them that long.

Pics,excuse the rubbish photos its too early on a Sat morning to faff!!!:blush:

Picture 2116.jpg

Picture 2117.jpg

Have a look at item no 350241371922 on ebay.com thats the woman who sells them.

Just been using my Pop ins and Mios and Tots Bots at the moment really as I am lacking in nappies due to selling the BGs.Ittis etc.The Mios were good yeterday when he wouldnt stop pooing!!!:blush: Only prob with the Mios and Tots bots is that he cant stay in them that long.

Pics,excuse the rubbish photos its too early on a Sat morning to faff!!!:blush:

View attachment 36047

View attachment 36048

OMG I gotta have one!!!! I love black nappies for boys :D I sold my black Itti to Sparks but couldn't part with my black BB :blush: Can I ask how much it cost?

I know what you mean, I've sold a few so just using my Pop Ins, BG Organics, a FB and a couple of ebay cheapies (which I'm not fond of...I'm such a snob! but they work! and can use the inserts in other nappies!).

I need some more, but haven't got round to buying anymore....will look for that item now...thanks hun :thumbup:

xxx

I love black too!!!The other I have on order is black with a Pirate skull and crossbones on the back!!lol!!.

It was just over £20 inc postage, the other I ordered was a bit cheaper beacause the emroidery was cheaper.

I even sold my ebay cheapies as they leaked too!!

Thats very cute!!!

I made some pics to compare to my Itti..
I should have really gotten a BG v3 out too!!! Grr
owell..

So the first pic is The CT on smallest setting (as claimed to be used on NB) compared to a small Itti SIO.

Second is the backside of both (CT still on smallest setting)

Third is comparison of CT in normal next to small Itti

Fourth is the inside of the nappies

Attachments

• IMG00060.jpg
    IMG00060.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG00063.jpg
    IMG00063.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG00062.jpg
    IMG00062.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG00061.jpg
    IMG00061.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
Morning Girls!!

Hannah- Love the new nappy!!!! sooo cute! i will have to get a black one for Zack!
Laurie- YAY for no leaks!
Donna- How did the nappy hold up? any leaks?

Ok so what is the diff between the organic BG and the normal one? Ive got my nappies all stuffed and ready to use!Have to say hubby dosnt look as scared the the pockets which is good!

xx

Yay My Organic BG arrived this morning, I love it already, think I'm going to stick with BG AIO's during the day and Pop Ins for night time, boring but simple, and no leaks that way! Will put a pic of Freya in it in the other thread!

:)

Morning Girls!!

Hannah- Love the new nappy!!!! sooo cute! i will have to get a black one for Zack!
Laurie- YAY for no leaks!
Donna- How did the nappy hold up? any leaks?

Ok so what is the diff between the organic BG and the normal one? Ive got my nappies all stuffed and ready to use!Have to say hubby dosnt look as scared the the pockets which is good!

xx

The BG AIO Organic is an All In One to start with (no inserts), a lot slimmer fitting and SOOOO absorbant (they do take a while to dry but I can live with that as they're such great nappies!!!). They do up with poppers not velcro. No leaks from mine and that's saying something!!!

If you can justify buying one I'd definately try one...I love them! :thumbup:

Thats very cute!!!

I made some pics to compare to my Itti..
I should have really gotten a BG v3 out too!!! Grr
owell..

So the first pic is The CT on smallest setting (as claimed to be used on NB) compared to a small Itti SIO.

Second is the backside of both (CT still on smallest setting)

Third is comparison of CT in normal next to small Itti

Fourth is the inside of the nappies

Thank you for doing that for me Sammy! Hope you're having a nice weekend? Ours is just starting here :D

OH is off for a week with me now :dance:

xx

I love black too!!!The other I have on order is black with a Pirate skull and crossbones on the back!!lol!!.

It was just over £20 inc postage, the other I ordered was a bit cheaper beacause the emroidery was cheaper.

I even sold my ebay cheapies as they leaked too!!

Oooo....I might be copying your designs :blush: let me know how you get on with them as I might just order a couple!!

xxxx

Yay My Organic BG arrived this morning, I love it already, think I'm going to stick with BG AIO's during the day and Pop Ins for night time, boring but simple, and no leaks that way! Will put a pic of Freya in it in the other thread!

:)

This is what I'm thinking of doing hun....I love the BG AIO Organics and the Pop Ins are so absorbant...I agree boring but they work!!!!

xx

No prob , thought id share it seeing they are not very out there in Europe :)
It's to bad i ant try them on a baby yet haha

Saturday night here.. watching the Rugby (well DH is :rofl:) NZ just lost horribly against South Africa!!! Grrr :growlmad:

Had a big day cleaning the house and i must admit.. it feels so good having everything to ourselves again!!! The nursery is finally done!!!!!!!! YAY all the furniture is were it belongs.. sight.. :cloud9: (okay slightly obsessive compulsive reaction, i blame the hormones!)..

Still no sign of my other 2 nappies.. im keeping my FX they will be here monday morning..

No prob , thought id share it seeing they are not very out there in Europe :)
It's to bad i ant try them on a baby yet haha

Saturday night here.. watching the Rugby (well DH is :rofl:) NZ just lost horribly against South Africa!!! Grrr :growlmad:

Had a big day cleaning the house and i must admit.. it feels so good having everything to ourselves again!!! The nursery is finally done!!!!!!!! YAY all the furniture is were it belongs.. sight.. :cloud9: (okay slightly obsessive compulsive reaction, i blame the hormones!)..

Still no sign of my other 2 nappies.. im keeping my FX they will be here monday morning..

I bet you feel great now your IL's have gone! :thumbup:

I was like that for cleaning when I was pregnant (well still am when I get chance now) but dosn't it make you feel good when you're finished!

Sorry NZ didn't win the rugby hun (although I'm sure it's your DH who needs the sympathy!!!! LOL).

xx

:hi: girls!

Han, I love that nappy!!!!! I love my black nappies too!

Sorry ive not been around much ive been super busy!

Did you all see my photobook in the photo gallery? Thats what Ive been upto :thumbup:

Im gonna make more of an effort to come in here as it was me that pushed for the section!

Leo has a bit of a nappy rash at the moment so im thinking of putting him back into sposies so i can fathom out the cause:thumbup:

Ive washed some of them in persil liquid and some with nappysan instead of the usual fairy, so could be one of those two:dohh:

any recommendations as to what to do?

Sorry hun - no idea on the nappy rash apart from what I did....go back to 'sposies and use a load of nappy cream (Deri's was so bad I went to the doc and had two on prescription but sudocrem or others will probably work if it's not too bad!) and give Leo lots of nappy free time :thumbup:

Will have a look at your photos now :D

xxx

hi ladies just bobbin in to catch up!

Lovin the new nappies ladies!

Jac, sorry ot hear Leo has a bit of a rash at the min. We've also got a bit at the moment but it's due to teething. I do find 'sposies actually make it worse though. Maybe it's something in the liquid thats causing it? :shrug: All we've been doing is using cloth, sudacrem and giving some no nappy time to try and ease it. Hope Leo gets better soon :hugs:

P.S Our first cloth at night, 12 1/2 hours in BG with 3 inserts, the verdict - :happydance: no leaks hurrah!! :thumbup:

i was just gonna ask how last night went donna !!! :wohoo: for cloth nights with no leaks!!!! i've been using fuzzi's,smart nappies and nappies by minki (just got another one this morning) and touch wood i've had NO leaks so far and i think we've been in cloth on a night for about a week n a half or so ish!!! :wohoo: sooo pleased !!!! i have 2 new nappies to post piccies of but havent got round to taking any yet!! lol hope you're all good tonight ladies! :kiss:

hope leo is ok jacq, lots of no nappy i=time and some cooled chamomile tea is what i would recommend!! dont use your good wipes with the chammomile tea tho it stains!! lol
i checked out your pix today! they r lish hun!!

laurie - hows deri's rash?? hope all cleared up now hun :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

thats awesome about the leakless nights!!!
seems to be quite the mission to find something that works for each individual baby :)

Yay - our first night in cloth since Freya started sleeping through - 12 hours on her front in a Pop In - NO LEAKS!

One heaaaaaaaavy nappy this morning though!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oooooh congrats on the no leaks... i've been wondering when to start using them at night. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->