~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

aww thanks girls, 2nd day of sposies today...gotta admit I'm tempted to go back to them cos they are sooooo small compared to cloth:dohh:

His rash is nearly cleared up and cloths are all in the process of re-washing...hoping to be back in them tomorrow x

OMG - you're not gonna go back to disposables are you Jac? :shock:

Mind you, I bet you'd sell all of yours on here so easily!!! :haha:

Just popping in girls! How are you all? Having a nice weekend?

Glad to hear we've had a few new dry bum nights...I've been using pampers at night since Deri's rash and am thinking of going for a Pop In tonight (with the night booster I haven't yet tried! They're great even without!!!).

Sara - yes Deri is much better but his bum hasn't been perfect since the rash started so hence why I've been using pampers at night so I can pop a bit of cream on to help protect!

xxxxx

I've been using pampers at night since Deri's rash and am thinking of going for a Pop In tonight (with the night booster I haven't yet tried! They're great even without it!)

The booster is great, it makes the nappy sooooooo thick! My DH was like 'that's never going to fit, it's massive!' I love mine. :)

Jacqui-Sorry to hear that Leos bum is sore and is in sposies hope it clears up soon.

Laurie & Kirsten glad you are still loving the Pop Ins.:wohoo:

Hope everyone has had a nice sunny weekend.:coolio:

Finnlay been teething so has been under the weather :sad2: and everything is leaking including the weenotions it lasted an hour:hissy:,I am gutted!!Used with a BB insert so going to try again tommorow with a prefold in and see if it helps.I think to be honest its the leg gussett thing.I am really loosing heart with cloth at the moment,it just does not feel worth the hassle I am using the washer loads more because he is going through clothes like there is no tommorow:laundry:!!Have another weenotions on the way and 2 upsy daisy nappies and I have a feeling none of them are going to be any good so its money down the drain.:hissy: I am just so tempted at the moment to put him back in sposies and have done with cloth,but I want to stick it out but if he is always wet then whats the point!!!:hissy: It started out so well but as he gets bigger and he is wetting more it seems to be getting worse.

There mini rant over!!

Jacqui-Sorry to hear that Leos bum is sore and is in sposies hope it clears up soon.

Laurie & Kirsten glad you are still loving the Pop Ins.:wohoo:

Hope everyone has had a nice sunny weekend.:coolio:

Finnlay been teething so has been under the weather :sad2: and everything is leaking including the weenotions it lasted an hour:hissy:,I am gutted!!Used with a BB insert so going to try again tommorow with a prefold in and see if it helps.I think to be honest its the leg gussett thing.I am really loosing heart with cloth at the moment,it just does not feel worth the hassle I am using the washer loads more because he is going through clothes like there is no tommorow:laundry:!!Have another weenotions on the way and 2 upsy daisy nappies and I have a feeling none of them are going to be any good so its money down the drain.:hissy: I am just so tempted at the moment to put him back in sposies and have done with cloth,but I want to stick it out but if he is always wet then whats the point!!!:hissy: It started out so well but as he gets bigger and he is wetting more it seems to be getting worse.

There mini rant over!!

Oh hun :hugs: I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems with leaks too :-(

Are the Pop In's leaking? If so, maybe pull them tighter at the point where they leak? Sorry to state the blimin obvious but it seems odd that they don't leak then they do but we have the same issues, no problems one day and loads the next (so to speak).

I wish I could help but I know how you feel with the whole leak issues :hugs:

Is he recently drinking more perhaps? Or without being crude, do you make sure his willy is facing down? :blush: Oh hun I just feel so bad for you :-(

Maybe just big :hugs: would be more appreciated?

xxxx

Aww thanks for :hugs: hun!!x

The pop ins are still fine but they are about the only thing that doesnt leak at the mo.Its just disheartning when you have spent so much bloomin money!

He has upped his bottles to 7oz so prob why its getting heavier and lol but yes always make sure its pointing down!:blush:

Hows Deri getting on and your quest for none leaking nappies!!lol!xx

It's so disheartening isn't it :-( I've given up all my Itti's now :cry: You spend a blimin fortune for what!

Well, I don't want to jinx it BUT we've been ok last few days (always get a leak after I tell you girls that!!!). I even managed the EcoBubs without a leaks for a good two hours the other day! :D

The best are the Pop In's, BG AIO Organics and the Ebay cheapies (as much as I hate them...I mean, you get what you pay for but at the end of the day, they do what they're meant to!).

I'm also using a BG V3, FB, the EB and a couple of BB's but have to be more careful with all of those (actually, the FB hasn't leaked either! :thumbup:).

I really want all Pop In's and BG AIO Organics tbh...they're both fab!

xxx

aww girls :hugs: sorry to hear you've been havin a bit of a crappy time with the nappies.

Poor Finnlay and you too hannah :hugs: we've had a dreadful day that i can only put down to teething really poor girls cried more today than she normally does in a week, breaks my heart :cry:

Back to the thread - we're in a BG again tonight, not sure how it's gonna hold up as it has a junior joy insert in which i've never used before as well as the BG ones. Think i'm gonna buy some of them microfibre dusting cloths as ellie suggested and give them a go as an insert. If they don't work i'll just use them as a duster after!

Qu; has anyone tried wonderoo's? Verdict? :hugs:

I personally wasn't keen on the Wonderoos (similar to a Fuzzi Bunz IMO) but I've now gone and bought another FB and had no probs at all...they just seem bulky, that's all!

Can't really give opinion on a Wonderoo though, sorry hun.

Am really sorry to hear your LO hasn't been well, hope she gets better soon xxx

:wave: afternnon ladies.
Thanks Laurie, i think i'll give the pop in a go instead of the wonderoo then.

Second night in cloth last night and no leaks :happydance: However we had a very restless night, probably one of the worst nights yet since birth, poor girl was screaming for hours and hours :cry: and i ended up changing her into a sposie at about 5am just to see if it was the nappy (it wasn't :dohh:) that was causing such distress.

Hi ladies how are we all? I've only been popping on here and there as i've had loads going on and loads that still needs sorting but hey ho that's a whole big story that i am very angry about.
Jacqui how is Leo now hun? Is his bottom any better? Could he be teething hun? I only ask as mr h has a sore bum again and i know he is teething.

Laurie i'm glad you are still having sucess with the pop ins and no leaks :happydance:

Donna big :hugs: to you and your lil girl i hope she is feeling herself soon hun x

Dizzy ( sorry forget your name, what a terrible woman i am) how is lo? Are you leak free now or still having problems? :hugs: i can't wait to get the baby legs you sent as i have a top and nappy all readt to match them :blush:

Louise where are you i've not seen you on here much, i'm waiting for mr postman to bring them nappies off of you so i can take loads of pics of him in them, i have babylegs to match everyone lol. How is Archie and the rest of your lads? :hugs:

Everyone else i hope you are all well and lo's are been good.

Well ladies as i said to jacqui mr h is teething and his bum is paying the price as he has a horrid angry rash :cry: but i have my trusted metanium and i swear by this stuff but i can't use my best fluff on him as it can stain so he is smoothered in metanium and having plenty of no nappy time, dh yesterday stripped his nappy off to give him fresh air ( harley not dh lol although i bet he would wear them if he could :haha: ) and left his baby legs on only to scream 5 seconds later that mr h had wee'd all over his baby legs lol dh loves the babylegs and was gutted :dohh: he didn't realise we had others.

:happydance::happydance: Jon felt so guilty today for me not getting to have some itti's i wanted cause of him taking his time that he has just bought me a Happy Heiny's nappy :happydance: i love it and can't wait for it to come and he says i can have an itti in limited edition pattern :happydance: got to love it when he feels bad lol

Imogen is in her first cloth today, how exciting :D

Imogen is in her first cloth today, how exciting :D

Yay for first cloth day :happydance: x

:happydance::happydance: Jon felt so guilty today for me not getting to have some itti's i wanted cause of him taking his time that he has just bought me a Happy Heiny's nappy :happydance: i love it and can't wait for it to come and he says i can have an itti in limited edition pattern :happydance: got to love it when he feels bad lol

I still feel really bad hun, I'm so sorry but yay for the Ltd Ed Itti and HH!!!! :dance: x

Hi ladies how are we all? I've only been popping on here and there as i've had loads going on and loads that still needs sorting but hey ho that's a whole big story that i am very angry about.
Jacqui how is Leo now hun? Is his bottom any better? Could he be teething hun? I only ask as mr h has a sore bum again and i know he is teething.

Laurie i'm glad you are still having sucess with the pop ins and no leaks :happydance:

Donna big :hugs: to you and your lil girl i hope she is feeling herself soon hun x

Dizzy ( sorry forget your name, what a terrible woman i am) how is lo? Are you leak free now or still having problems? :hugs: i can't wait to get the baby legs you sent as i have a top and nappy all readt to match them :blush:

Louise where are you i've not seen you on here much, i'm waiting for mr postman to bring them nappies off of you so i can take loads of pics of him in them, i have babylegs to match everyone lol. How is Archie and the rest of your lads? :hugs:

Everyone else i hope you are all well and lo's are been good.

Well ladies as i said to jacqui mr h is teething and his bum is paying the price as he has a horrid angry rash :cry: but i have my trusted metanium and i swear by this stuff but i can't use my best fluff on him as it can stain so he is smoothered in metanium and having plenty of no nappy time, dh yesterday stripped his nappy off to give him fresh air ( harley not dh lol although i bet he would wear them if he could :haha: ) and left his baby legs on only to scream 5 seconds later that mr h had wee'd all over his baby legs lol dh loves the babylegs and was gutted :dohh: he didn't realise we had others.

Pop Ins are fab!!!!

You gotta love little boys when they wee all over you or their clothes!!! :dohh: x

:wave: afternnon ladies.
Thanks Laurie, i think i'll give the pop in a go instead of the wonderoo then.

Second night in cloth last night and no leaks :happydance: However we had a very restless night, probably one of the worst nights yet since birth, poor girl was screaming for hours and hours :cry: and i ended up changing her into a sposie at about 5am just to see if it was the nappy (it wasn't :dohh:) that was causing such distress.

Defo try them hun! My favs are still those and the BG AIO Oragnics :thumbup:

xxx

Awww hun don't feel bad he shouldn't of draged his back side and at the end of the day it is first come first serve.
I did warn him mr h might wee but nope he doesn't listen to anything:dohh: men hey lol.
My hh is so cute dark blue with sea life all over it and i'm thinking of the tiger one in the itti ltd ed but sayin that i like the blue spotty one, oooooo the choices are endless.

I think i might have to get a pop in, has anyone tried them at night? I have my smart nappy for bed time but want some more bed time nappies.

Hey girls!

Leos bum is better today but he's either poorly or he's teething now!:dohh:
He's drooling like niagara falls and is quite snotty, sneezing etc.....been screaming at me most of the day!

arrgghhh!!!

aww acq so sorry to hear leo is feeling poorly bug :hugs: to both of you!

laurie sooo pleased to hear you're gettin on well with the pop ins !!!! i might have to try one!!!! :blush:

yay for the guilt treep donna! thats the way to do it to em!! lol

great to hear more and more of us are having leak free nights (and days!)

i think i might have converted someone at bouncing babies group to cloth :yipee: having a very good cloth time at the moment!! got a couple of new nappies and having good success at the moment!!!! we were gonna try daisy in her new standard nappy by minki but as soon as it went on daisy pooed in it so that didnt happen!!!! so we ended up doing last night in out usual minki!!! but i trusted oh to put it together with inserts etc - we usually use either a fuzzi insert n a cheapy or a bb or mothercare insert but he put 2 internet cheapies inserts in it!:doh: BUT it held fast for 11 hours with NO leaks!!! i am well impressed!!!!!

hope everyone is good

sara

xxxxx

hello ladies!

Good to hear about the itti an HH on the way then ;)

My HH finally arrived, i must say, ive read some reviews about the print version leaking easily but the pul seems to be much thicker then a BG's for instance!

The duckies are so cute.. i think even DH is warming up to cloth now :happydance:

Awww hun don't feel bad he shouldn't of draged his back side and at the end of the day it is first come first serve.
I did warn him mr h might wee but nope he doesn't listen to anything:dohh: men hey lol.
My hh is so cute dark blue with sea life all over it and i'm thinking of the tiger one in the itti ltd ed but sayin that i like the blue spotty one, oooooo the choices are endless.

I think i might have to get a pop in, has anyone tried them at night? I have my smart nappy for bed time but want some more bed time nappies.

That's what I bought Pop In's for hun! I haven't yet used mine at night but as of tomorrow I'm switching back to cloth for nights!

Hannah has used hers at night!

x

Hey girls!

Leos bum is better today but he's either poorly or he's teething now!:dohh:
He's drooling like niagara falls and is quite snotty, sneezing etc.....been screaming at me most of the day!

arrgghhh!!!

Oh hun, I'm sorry to hear Leo isn't well still :-( hope he feels better soon! xxx :hugs:

aww acq so sorry to hear leo is feeling poorly bug :hugs: to both of you!

laurie sooo pleased to hear you're gettin on well with the pop ins !!!! i might have to try one!!!! :blush:

yay for the guilt treep donna! thats the way to do it to em!! lol

great to hear more and more of us are having leak free nights (and days!)

i think i might have converted someone at bouncing babies group to cloth :yipee: having a very good cloth time at the moment!! got a couple of new nappies and having good success at the moment!!!! we were gonna try daisy in her new standard nappy by minki but as soon as it went on daisy pooed in it so that didnt happen!!!! so we ended up doing last night in out usual minki!!! but i trusted oh to put it together with inserts etc - we usually use either a fuzzi insert n a cheapy or a bb or mothercare insert but he put 2 internet cheapies inserts in it!:doh: BUT it held fast for 11 hours with NO leaks!!! i am well impressed!!!!!

hope everyone is good

sara

xxxxx

Sara - Yes Pop In's are fab but I still love my BG AIO Organics more as they're slimmer and easier for OH to put on without getting it wrong :blush: and don't take up as much room in your change bag for that matter!!!!

I defintely need more! I will buy another Pop In I think but a couple more BG's as they're my fav!

I can't believe all my Itti's are gone :cry: I loved them SOOOO much but they just didn't work for Deri...never mind!

Glad to hear you're getting on well...you know what, those ebay cheapies are great...I use the inserts in all Deri's other nappies and keep forgetting which nappies they're in :dohh: thought I'd lost the plot earlier when I couldn't find two but tehy're in my BB's!!!!! :blush:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->