The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Hi ladies :)

Joeys I'm sorry I can't be any help, hope your belly learns to tolerate the meds, I've seen lots of ladies have success with them :)

1stand33 I'm 31 and ttc since January, who knew it would be so hard? :hugs:

Hi ladies, can I join? As my name says I'm about to turn 33 (in sept) and TTC our first. We were NTNP in May and have been really trying since then only to have BFN every month! This is so frustrating. AF came late this month and got my hopes up, so now I'm disappointedly waiting to try again when AF is gone.

Welcome! I am so sick of AF showing up every month.

My DH and I started trying in March and prior to that were NTNP for 2 1/2 years.

GL and :dust: to you!

Well still getting a negative on my OPK's. I really hope it becomes + in the next day or so :(

Joeys- yes that is normal. I am on met and the first 2.5 weeks were BRUUUTAL, but it goes away and it is totally worth the dreaded side effects.

Heather- sorry: men can be so difficult sometimes. but they are right, it only takes 1.

I had my post opp follow up today with the RE and it didnt go as well as I had hoped. In one of the pictures he gave us I was SURE there was a follicle, my dh even made it sound like the dr had said it was, but turns out it wasnt :( so sad. He said to "call him in a few months" and we can talk about further treatment... so frustrating! I dont want to wait a few months! I wanna get this show on the road!
I really hope that the surgery "fixed" me and that I wont need his help anyway. hmmph. Guess we will see. Today is CD8 for me... so im hoping for a +opk.

Glad to see you girls are doing well!

Luna- I know what you mean. I watched several friends just come off the BCP and boom they got pregnant the next month. I had everything planned out in my head. I'm a teacher so I figured I would just try to plan it so I'd be due in April or may and take the rest of the year off and combine it with my summer vacation. How naive to think I actually had ANY control over TTC!

how frustrating blucky :hugs:

3gg0 I would recommend testing 3 times a day if you can, maybe you have a really short surge like me

how frustrating blucky :hugs:

3gg0 I would recommend testing 3 times a day if you can, maybe you have a really short surge like me

I agree with Luna. From what I've read lots of people have short surges. I would buy one of the opks with 20 tests and test two or three times a day.

Thanks everyone... Its really hard for me test that much cause of my work schedule. I test everyday at the same time and once a day. The test are definetly getting darker, just wish I would get a positive soon. Going to make sure the DH and I contine to at least BD every other day. I have a digital pack with two left and I bought a pack of IC with 50 tests. This morning I tested with IC and it was pretty close. I used FMU, so not sure if that hurt or not.

Hey all! I would love to join this thread. My husband and I have been ttc since Jan. I am 23 he is 27. We have tried different things on different months. Every month I take pre-natal vitamins, thats the only thing I have done every month. Some months I did opk, preseed and smep. Other months i just relaxed, hoped, had faith and prayed. NOTHING! I am currently waiting for af to show up. My boobs have been a little tender and sore for the last 3 days which is normal for me, so i'm guessing af is on the way : (

slowly losing hope, but trying my best to stay positive.

Hi ashley :)

Lots of people say they didn't notice anything different when they got their bfp!

Joeys- yes that is normal. I am on met and the first 2.5 weeks were BRUUUTAL, but it goes away and it is totally worth the dreaded side effects.

Heather- sorry: men can be so difficult sometimes. but they are right, it only takes 1.

oh that is so good to hear that this is normal! :) also i am curious not sur eif you had this problem or not but did you have acne and once you started taking it did it clear up? also i usually always think about food and since started taking it i haven't thought of food really and don't eat all the time like i use to.:shrug:

Yay for the TWW.

I am still waiting to find my LH surge. I am on CD24. I really hope I didn't miss it. I have been testing since CD5 with digital and IC.

Joeys- I didnt have acne but I have heard from a lot of people that it clears it up. I lost 7 lbs in the first 1.5 week of met bc i didnt get as hungry at all while on it. I still dont get as hungry and sometimes have to remind myself to eat! I havnt weighed myself recently, but I have a feeling im still losing weight! yay for that side effect!

Ashley- welcome! and dont lose hope! :dust:

Luna- YAYYY for TWW! I have never been in one! I have just been in the MDWTOW (many days waiting to ovulate wait haha)

Im guessing my cycle is all messed up from the ovarian drilling... i have no idea when it will get into some kind of order. I started tracking my BBT yesterday... this morning it was almost a whole degree less than yesterday... im gonna give it some time and see what my chart looks like. This is my first time temping. Yesterday I felt so hopeless after leaving the doc and like giving up... but today after talking to my DH last night I feel much better. He is away for work and comes home today.

This is what my DH texted me while I was at work yesterday, had to share:

"Dont lose hope baby. I know that we are destined to be together and I know that we will have our family. It WILL happen for us. I know it sucks and its rough to go through all of this but if anything its just going to make it all mean just that much more for us when it happens. I know in my heart that a family is in the cards for us. I just do. I love you"

He is so good at making me smile :)

Hi ashley :)

Lots of people say they didn't notice anything different when they got their bfp!

Well that is very good to hear! This month they are a little more tender and sore than normal, they have never bothered me while I am sleeping but this cycle they have, especially when I am laying on my side. My left is a lot more sore than my right. Strange. I'm on cd35 and still no af! my longest cycle has been 36 days.

sorry i haven't been chatting much! I'm really busy with school and studying!

But.. i am 1dpo today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->