The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Soo the bottom test is my test from this am... I know it isnt a true positive yet but it is the darkest that I have ever seen!!! Does this mean I might actually O this month? omg I hope so... I am going to :sex: just in case!! fingers crossssed!!!!

Attachments

• photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 7
Its looking really good. Hopefully it goes positive soon!

FX's for you! :dust:

well even with that whenever you see a definate increase in your temp and you see it staying up then you should still be able to tell if you ovulated especially if you are getting a positive opk

Well it was higher today than yesterday so hopefully it keeps going up....and stays up!

Good morning ladies! I got my BFP this morning!!!!! Woohoo!!! It was a faint line, but I am going to take a digital tomorrow morning, and schedule my dr appointment!!!!! FX'd that everyone else gets their BFP this cycle too!

Good morning ladies! I got my BFP this morning!!!!! Woohoo!!! It was a faint line, but I am going to take a digital tomorrow morning, and schedule my dr appointment!!!!! FX'd that everyone else gets their BFP this cycle too!

YAY!!!! Congrats!! So exciting! Hopefully your BFP is contagious and rubs off on all of us! :)

YAY!!!! Congrats!! So exciting! Hopefully your BFP is contagious and rubs off on all of us! :)

I couldn't agree more with this!!!! :dust: to all of us!

Ladies..I am in need of some DIRE help. I'm 19 dpo and haven't tested in a few days. Pretty much just playing the waiting game. I tried SMEP method (as best as I could) this go round, and usually my cycles are between 28-30 days. I was on provera but I know to wait 10 days after the last provera pill and voila..AF arrives. But ohhh no. Not this time. Anyways...I took a FRER..and look at this (tweakers especially)

I swear I see three lines (including control line) total. The left most line is pink but light (which I may be one of the ladies who it takes a while for HcG to show in my urine).

What should I do?

Attachments

• photo(16).jpg
    photo(16).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 18
Congrats aknqtpie! :)

Mousie could you go to the doctor and ask for a blood test?

Congrats Aknqtpie! fx for a sticky bean! keep us posted!

Mousie, I dont see anything but I dont really have the best eyes in the world :-/ fx for you though!

:dust: to us all!!

Yaaaaaaay! Congrats!!!

Mousie I don't see anything and then my eyes play tricks on me and I see 3 lines too . . . But they are in different spots than your arrows. Therefore I think I'm seeing things. Maybe try another test in a couple of days? Fxed for you.

Pretty good. I am 3DPO I believe. We BD last night and I had some slight pain in my right ovary area from it. All day today it was still hurting. If a moved a certain direction and when I would get up to walk. Not having as much pain this evening.

How are you?

Pretty good. I am 3DPO I believe. We BD last night and I had some slight pain in my right ovary area from it. All day today it was still hurting. If a moved a certain direction and when I would get up to walk. Not having as much pain this evening.

How are you?

I am pretty good. Started school today had class from 8-345 then went and closed at work for a few hours bc they had a call out. I'm exhausted! I was thinking about switching fertility doctors but the only other one in my area has HORRIBLE reviews and that scares me! I'm trying not to obsess over the whole TTc thing but still find myself googling nurseries and picking out baby names. Sigh.... I am just keeping my fingers crossed!!

How are you?

I hope this is your cycle! I've never had o pains so I don't know what they feel like. :dust: for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->