The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Thanks. I have never had O pains either. I am not sure if that is what the pain was or not. I am pretty sure I O'ed on the 24th. I have had problems with cysts in the past. So every time I get pain like that, i worry i have another one. I had a cyst removed last April on my right ovary. So it could have something to do with that. My doctor was fantastic though. I hope the cyst i have had in the past are not what is causing me not to get PG.

I hope you can find a great doctor. As if there isn't enough stress with TTC. :(

What are you majoring in? I went back to school last week. I go part-time though. I work full-time as well. I haven't picked my major yet. I just started college last Fall. I was thinking of majoring in criminal justice.

Thanks. I have never had O pains either. I am not sure if that is what the pain was or not. I am pretty sure I O'ed on the 24th. I have had problems with cysts in the past. So every time I get pain like that, i worry i have another one. I had a cyst removed last April on my right ovary. So it could have something to do with that. My doctor was fantastic though. I hope the cyst i have had in the past are not what is causing me not to get PG.

I hope you can find a great doctor. As if there isn't enough stress with TTC. :(

What are you majoring in? I went back to school last week. I go part-time though. I work full-time as well. I haven't picked my major yet. I just started college last Fall. I was thinking of majoring in criminal justice.

Criminal justice sounds cool! I know a few people who have done that. I am majoring in surgical technology to work in the operating room. I've just kinda started so I got a while yet. I work part time (to keep me occupied) and my DH said that we could use my pay for our future nursery :)
I worked 8 years in retail mgmt and got sick of it and decided to go back to school.... I guess one is never too old. I've changed my major no less than 6 times in my history of being a student haha.

My first B.A. is in Justice... I didn't do anything with it and am now on my last semester of a B.B.A in Accounting. Just one class left (auditing) thank goodness...

As a previous Justice major... just make sure that Cops, or Corrections is something that you want to go into... I got the degree with the intent to go to Law School, but met the DH and decided I didn't want to leave the state. Got my Masters in Public Administration instead.. decided I wasn't a fan of working in the public sector... so try 3 is accounting... I like numbers hehe.

I have been thinking more about legal studies or crime scene investigation. I haven't actually claimed my major because I am not 100% on it. When I first enrolled in school last year I was going to go for elementary education. I would love to teach kindergarten, 1st, or 2nd grade. I know a few people who teach and they hate it. Not the teaching part, just the pay and how they get treated by the schools. I then thought well maybe nursing. My family is full of EMT's, firefighters, and nurses. I am not a huge fan of blood and needles though, so figured that might not be for me. I also thought about a Vet. tech. I love animals. But I love investigating and solving things. ( it's how a caught the guy I was dating before the hubby cheating on me ;)!)

hehe, nice! I decided it wasn't for me! But the degree itself was really interesting!!

I'm in school for radiology! I am in my 2nd out of 6 semesters! Its an associates degree however, i've spent 2 years working on pre classes and then a year and a half on a waiting list!

I am sure I might switch it again. Lol! O'well... At least I'll get the general classes out of the way first.

I'm in school for radiology! I am in my 2nd out of 6 semesters! Its an associates degree however, i've spent 2 years working on pre classes and then a year and a half on a waiting list!

Nice Brittany!!! :)

Wow you all are a bunch of well educated ladies! :thumbup:

7 dpo and my bbs are huge and pretty sore, early testing starts in 2 days :D

Looks like we both O'd on the same day. I am 7dpo as well. Absolutely no symptoms here tho. I'm testing on Sept 1st. That'll be 11dpo for me. Fx'd for both of us and everyone else who plans on testing soon!

I was going to school for business mgmt... am like 3 classes shy of my associates... decided I didnt like retail anymore and I wanted to do nursing... started that, became a CNA in the meantime and decided no thanks.... so I am not going for surg tech. Maybe this one will stick. I too was going to do education but my friend is a teacher and says the same thing... pay stinks and she HATES the way she is treated... but she loves the kids and that makes it all worth it.

i've been testing every day since i have lots of test... you can follow my thread for those under the pregnancy test thread "because i have more than 50 tests..."

and i hope we get some more bfps!

I'm a teacher too, but I love it! I started right out of college at 21 though, and I'm going on 33 soon, so the money is ok for me I teach high school Spanish, and the kids make me laugh on a daily basis. My administration is good to us too. So the moral of the story is that if you think you would like Teaching, you should try it since school districts everywhere are different. It can be a great career. :)

I'm a teacher too, but I love it! I started right out of college at 21 though, and I'm going on 33 soon, so the money is ok for me I teach high school Spanish, and the kids make me laugh on a daily basis. My administration is good to us too. So the moral of the story is that if you think you would like Teaching, you should try it since school districts everywhere are different. It can be a great career. :)

That is awesome! I do go back and forth with it sometimes! I know I would love it! I think once I get my general classes out of the way, I will really put my foot down and decided what I want to do!

Yes. It is such a tough decision to make! I originally majored in criminal justice/sociology until my Spanish professor signed me up to do an internship at a school in Spain. He basically wouldn't take no for an answer because I was good in class and Spanish teachers were needed so badly. So I didn't even have to really make the tough career decisions because he did it for me! I fell in love with teaching in Spain snd haven't looked back. Hopefully fate will step in for you too!!!

Oh just to clarify, I cams back to USA and found the job I have now. I think my post makes it sound like I'm still in Spain. :)

Looks like we both O'd on the same day. I am 7dpo as well. Absolutely no symptoms here tho. I'm testing on Sept 1st. That'll be 11dpo for me. Fx'd for both of us and everyone else who plans on testing soon!
hopefully 9 is our lucky number! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"