The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Thanks Blucky! I'm hoping it does too! This whole ttc thing is really getting old! haha I try so hard not to think about it, but it's pretty much impossible!
I dont think its possible NOT to think about it. When you want something SO BAD it can get to where it consumes you!! I try to keep myself busy with working as much as theyll let me, crafting when I get bored, and school will keep me busy when it starts next week.
Congrats Poppy! Hopefully it continues to get darker!

whoop whooppp! This is my first time using this brand of opks but the top one was yesterday's and the bottom one was todays at 2:00! Its either positive or will in just a few! I'm going to do another one in a few hours :)

this should mean another short cycleeeee and i believe geritol is helping TONNS because i have LOTS of ewcm :happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG2668.jpg
    IMAG2668.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 7
whoop whooppp! This is my first time using this brand of opks but the top one was yesterday's and the bottom one was todays at 2:00! Its either positive or will in just a few! I'm going to do another one in a few hours :)

this should mean another short cycleeeee and i believe geritol is helping TONNS because i have LOTS of ewcm :happydance:

Looks awesome!!!! GL and :dust: to you!

thank youuu!

We shall see what is planned for us in about 2 weeks! Either baby in May or waiting until January...

Hi everyone, hope it's okay if I join! I'm on cycle number 2 as of today, was naively hopeful that I would get a BFP on my first cycle after coming off the pill! But stupid AF has arrived so I'm now CD1 :( going to try opk's this month (the clearblue smiley face ones), does anyone know when is the best time to do them each day you use them? New to all this so it's a bit overwhelming!

Hi everyone, hope it's okay if I join! I'm on cycle number 2 as of today, was naively hopeful that I would get a BFP on my first cycle after coming off the pill! But stupid AF has arrived so I'm now CD1 :( going to try opk's this month (the clearblue smiley face ones), does anyone know when is the best time to do them each day you use them? New to all this so it's a bit overwhelming!

Welcome! I would like to give you some information on OPK's, but I am currently still learning them myself. This is only the 2nd cycle that I've used them. Never tried the digital ones. I am only using the internet cheapies. The other girls on here would probably have better info for you.

Are you charting? I would recommend charting your BBT as well. (if you aren't already doing so) OPK's only detect your LH surge and you can have a surge without ovulating. It's good to use the OPK's along with charting your BBT. Opk's let you know when you are about to ovulate, and your BBT tells you whether you ovulated or not. (only after you've already ovulated tho). I personally like temping because it shows you whether or not you are in fact ovulating. It will also show you the exact day that you ovulate. Hope this helps!

I'm on month 16 had fertility tests -nothing found wrong
Sigh
Like a death every month :(

Alright girls! I'm officially in my tww! I either ovulated yesterday or today. Not quite sure as I had to get up an hour earlier today for work. My temp was only .06 degrees off from showing whether I ovulated today or yesterday. I definitely know that I have ovulated tho. Wish me luck! :)

i would say get some internet cheapies and test with those and when you see those getting darker you can start testing with them twice a day and when you think its positive back it up with the digi.
I would also say to temp that way you know if your surge actually meant that you ovulated or not.

as for when to start testing with them. It depends how long your cycles are. if its rather normal then i would say start testing around cycle day 10

Sarah- have you tried geritol before? I'm not sure if i'll get my bfp or not, but either way i've read great things about ladies getting their bfps not long after taking it. And i can def. say that its given me more energy, lots more cm, and made my cycle regular.. Just a thought. Couldn't hurt to give it a try!

Button- welcome- my tests say to do them between 10a-8pm but not with the first urine of the day. They also say to limit fluid intake for 2 hours before. Hope that helps.

Britt- that test looks awesome!! I hope this is the month for you!!! How do you take your geritol? I am going to google it too because I dont think I have looked into that one.

Since I am in the first cycle since post op, I am not going to add anything (other than prenatals and metformin) just to make sure my body can figure itself out. I am on CD6 and I have my fx that I get a positive opk this month, that would make me sooooo happy! if thats the case, I will be jumping my DH from the time his plane lands until i confirm O... haha sorry if TMI!!

I feel really good about all of our cycles this month!! Hoping for some BFPs!

Good luck to everyone! :)

Not sure if i 'm having a fallback rise or delayed o...either way hubby has been informed that he's up again tonight :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->