The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Well here is my OPK for today. I took it today at 3:30. Hope it means O is around the corner.

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 10
Thanks... i hope the line gets darker... it is almost there i think.

Thanks for all the info everyone! Will definitely start working out temping.

Hopefully your test will turn positive soon!

I tested again before bed last night and test line was darker than the control line! Tested again this afternoon and the test is still positive, but not as dark as last nights. Last night my cervix was high and closed and today its high and open! I believe its safe to say I will ovulate either tonight or tomorrow. I'm going with probably tomorrow, but we bd last night, will again tonight and again tomorrow night take a break friday and then once more on saturday!

Hopefully your test will turn positive soon!

I tested again before bed last night and test line was darker than the control line! Tested again this afternoon and the test is still positive, but not as dark as last nights. Last night my cervix was high and closed and today its high and open! I believe its safe to say I will ovulate either tonight or tomorrow. I'm going with probably tomorrow, but we bd last night, will again tonight and again tomorrow night take a break friday and then once more on saturday!

I got a positive opk last night and a peak fertility on my monitor this morning which means ovulation today or tomorrow infeel the pains too we had sex this morning I'm going to aim for tomorrow morning hopefully it will happen though mornings are rough and im scared to wait till tomorrow night cause it might e late I'm on day 18...

Yayy for the + opks! Hopefully mine is this weekend! I have a post op appt with my RE tomorrow to find out where he wants to go and how he things the surgery is working so far. YAY!

Is it weird that I am googling ways to tell my dh im pg, even though I am not yet? have yall given it any thought as to how you are going to let your guys know yet? It makes me excited to even think about it.

My bbt came in today so I am excited to start charting tomorrow :))

Yayy for the + opks! Hopefully mine is this weekend! I have a post op appt with my RE tomorrow to find out where he wants to go and how he things the surgery is working so far. YAY!

Is it weird that I am googling ways to tell my dh im pg, even though I am not yet? have yall given it any thought as to how you are going to let your guys know yet? It makes me excited to even think about it.

My bbt came in today so I am excited to start charting tomorrow :))

I don't think i will do anything special for my DH, except wake him up by screaming excitedly! I decided I am going to do an early test (10dpo) on sunday, because my bestie will be in town, and I can share it with her.

I was thinking about doing something cool for my parents.. like getting grandma/grandpa pictures frames and putting a piece of paper in there that says "to be filled May 2013" or something like that.. I don't know if I want to wait for my first scan to tell them :)

I won't be able to tell dh calmly besides running out and screaming doing a flip on my way

I have this cute Chalk board that I made out of an old mirror and DH knows I like to write on it so whenever I find out I will write on it "Little Baby V due (fill in month and year)"
it will be hard to keep it in, but I can do it!

Well it looks like I am finally getting close. Here is today's OPK test.

Attachments

• tn2.jpg
    tn2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
Can I join this? The only BFP I've seen is the one that was caused by the HCG shot still being in my system!

OK so I am balling right now. I was so excited to get my smiley today and I cant even get my DH to cum tonight! We both work tomorrow and going to be out of townt his weekend, so this was it. We tried for an hour and he said he wasnt even close!!!! Im afraid were missing our chance. TMI: Last night was a small load, so im afraid Im out this month again!!!! Im so frusterated!!!!!

I am sorry Heather :hugs:

Why do men have to be so difficult!

Hi wristwatch!!! How are you?

And heather... don't stress it only takes one! There are plenty of ladies who get pregnant from sex once a few days before o.... you're not out by any means!

Hi Ladies, we met with the FS yesterday after doing 6IUI's and he stated he thinks i have PCOS. So he put me on metformin right now 1 time a day but suppose to do 3x a day. I just took 1 pill yesterday and thought my stomach was going to explode! Is this very common? if I get AF in 2 weeks then i am to start BCP for a month and then start it all over again for IUI's with letrozale, ovidrel, estradiol and progesterone. Is anyone else going through this also?>

Hi ladies, can I join? As my name says I'm about to turn 33 (in sept) and TTC our first. We were NTNP in May and have been really trying since then only to have BFN every month! This is so frustrating. AF came late this month and got my hopes up, so now I'm disappointedly waiting to try again when AF is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->