The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Yay for the positive opk 1stand33 :)

:hugs: blucky hope your cycle sorts itself out soon

I had another bfn this morning BUT ff is now saying my chart may be triphasic on cd22 :D will test again tomorrow!

Heather, I hope different brings good things for you! I don't know about you, but I like when something is different from month to month even when it turns out to be another BFN. At least it gives us something to hope for during the long TWW. AF came a week early for me last month, and I was hopeful that it was ib for so long that by the time I knew it wasn't, I was back to concentrating on planning out my next cycle.

Well looks like ff had my o day wrong as I suspected, :witch: showed up this morning after a big temp drop :(

Onto cycle 10

sorry about AF! I think mine will be here in a couple days as well!

aww luna sorry about af....Oddly enough I kinda wish af would get here because it will be the first time I have started naturally in a looooong time... and since my surgery was supposed to fix my irregularity issues I would like to get into my first real cycle post surgery. My temps are still all over the place and I havnt been temping long enough to have a cover line... so I guess the best thing for me to do is just wait for af to come so I can start with a fresh cycle. People who have had this surgery say that surgery day is supposed to count at CD1 but I dont know if that is really working for me... Id rather just start all over. wahhh so frustrating. Everytime I see someone who is preg I just WANT THAT TO BE ME!!

:hugs: I know how you feel about everyone getting pregnant, I did however manage to make it through grocery shopping today without seeing one preggy lady, last week I saw five (yes I counted :dohh: )

I hear ya Luna! I ring on a register at my part time gig and everytime I check out a preggo it's bittersweet. Then it seems like everytime I turn around there's a preg teenager who I'm sure has no business being preg. one of my friends even had her tubes tied and has had 2 tubals... They didn't last and that's heartbreaking but she clearly doesn't want anymore and it happens still for her! Sigh.... My dh's cousin said we should get a 6-pack of wine coolers and go part in a field like HSers and maybe we will get "knocked up" haha... I'm trying not to stress and focusing on work, school, and BDing and waiting for af so I can start all over again.

hmm maybe I should pick up some coolers... :haha:

Actually I was just thinking the other day that we didn't even have this much :sex: when we were horny teenagers :haha:

My DH and I are still in the honeymoon phase (at least we were up until 2 weeks ago) so if my body would WORK then I would have been knocked up a long time ago! Haha oh well... looks like I will be investing in some Smirnoff... or Mikes Hard Lemonade... haha jk yuck! Maybe I will go old school and get some Zima and put skittles in them like when I was in hs... hmmm

Had my hsg this month and am excited to see if I'm pregnant or how my periods (normal is a week spoofing before af) differ
Obviously I want the bfp I've used preseed drunk orange avoided alcohol exercised done the deed a plenty
Fingers crossed

Had my hsg this month and am excited to see if I'm pregnant or how my periods (normal is a week spoofing before af) differ
Obviously I want the bfp I've used preseed drunk orange avoided alcohol exercised done the deed a plenty
Fingers crossed

Fx for u Sarah. Fx for all of us.... We are a good group of ladies and deserve our bfp!!

Not this cycle.... I promised myself I would not symptom spot. My husband and I are just going to BD and have fun. If it happens great if not we'll keep trying. Stress was making me a wreck and family and friends are driving me crazy getting overly excited before we can even test. Does anyone feel an enormous amount of pressure? If so how are you dealing with it?

Not this cycle.... I promised myself I would not symptom spot. My husband and I are just going to BD and have fun. If it happens great if not we'll keep trying. Stress was making me a wreck and family and friends are driving me crazy getting overly excited before we can even test. Does anyone feel an enormous amount of pressure? If so how are you dealing with it?

I am being real discreet with us TTC... everyone knows we want to get a BFP but nobody (except my in laws) know the extent that we are going through to get it. For others that ask we are just telling them "Itll happen when it happens" and that normally stops the nagging. My in laws arent pressuring because they know what I am going through but I am like BFFs with my MIL so I tell her everything and she is really supportive. Sorry you are getting so much pressure :hugs: maybe tell them you will be blessed when it is your time or that you are NTNP so maybe they will lighten up.

We haven't told anyone we are trying so don't have that problem, I think telling them you are ntnp would get them to chill out about it. It's bad enough getting your hopes up every month without a bunch of other people doing it too!

ok ok ok.... now I am confused :shrug:. I was reading online (obsessing as usual) that after you ov your CM dries up quickly then realized that I am still having some (although not EW) so I decided to take an OPT and below is what I got...

Does this mean that I am about to ovulate? is this a positive?? or almost positive??? I dont want to get my hopes up but this is the DARKEST I have ever seen! EEK!
:help:

Attachments

• photo (13).JPG
    photo (13).JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member