The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Just finished watching that whole documentary, it was astounding. I knew sperm had a tough journey, had no idea it was that tough!
God definitely put a lot of things into place to ensure that only good sperm could make it all the way through. Personally, I find the science of the reproductive system to be fascinating in it's complexity and design.
Neat video!

Hi everyone!
I'm brand new to forums. I'm 26, was on birth control for 10 years. My husband and I started trying four months ago... Maybe I'm being silly and impatient. But, I'm so frustrated! My cycle has been steadily getting longer since stopping bcp. I've been using opk's the last two months and temping... Sigh...

Hi ladies, can I join you?
I've TTC for 8 cycles previously, and took a couple of months off due to other commitments. So now I'm back to TTC for my first (or ninth) cycle!
For relatively short cycles, I have long waits to O (between 14/22 days) and short luteal phases (between 11/12 days). I think that my luteal phases shouldn't be too short to affect conception, but who knows!? :shrug:

Welcome to all the new ladies! :hi:

Heather, that doesnt look + to me hun:hugs:... but maybe it is still too soon? fx that it goes positive for you soon!

min- glad you liked the documentary.... I watched all of it too and thought it was great how they put it into perspective and used human sized :spermy:

NurseJ- do you have a link to your chart? are you ovulating?

as for me... I think I O'd yesterday as my temp started to rise this morning... i will do an opt later to see if its gone negative. we :sex: last night and it was much more productive since he laid off the cold medicine! Also, I got some of those softcups because I was reading that it helped the :spermy: stay inside and potentially find its way easier and I am willing to try anything!! FX that it worked! Now I guess I just wait... which is not going to be easy for me!:wacko:

I love this thread :)

We are in limbo at the moment waiting to find out if I need to take this provera again this month becuase again AF hasn't started when she should; and a HPT gave the big negative this morning so I called the nurse ... now just waiting. Hoping they tell me to take it, so we can give it one last try naturally after the HSG since my tubes are clear now - MAYBE I'll ovulate on my own and I won't have to start clomid. I so, so, so hope so.

Someday .... I'm getting that dern BFP!!!

We are in limbo at the moment waiting to find out if I need to take this provera again this month becuase again AF hasn't started when she should; and a HPT gave the big negative this morning so I called the nurse ... now just waiting. Hoping they tell me to take it, so we can give it one last try naturally after the HSG since my tubes are clear now - MAYBE I'll ovulate on my own and I won't have to start clomid. I so, so, so hope so.

Just be careful with the provera, it's supposed to be very bad for a developing baby. HPT's don't always pick up a pregnancy even after AF is late, so you might want to do a blood test to be sure before taking provera.

I hope you ovulate on your own next cycle!

I'm not sure how to link my chart. But according to my opk's and my temping they agree that last month I O'd on cd17. This month cd 16.

My 1st cycle post bcp was 23 days. My 2nd was 26 days. My 3rd was 30 days. So I'm assuming since I O'd around the same time I'll have a similar cycle? I'm currently on cd23. Worried I'll be disappointed again.

I'm not sure how to link my chart. But according to my opk's and my temping they agree that last month I O'd on cd17. This month cd 16.

My 1st cycle post bcp was 23 days. My 2nd was 26 days. My 3rd was 30 days. So I'm assuming since I O'd around the same time I'll have a similar cycle? I'm currently on cd23. Worried I'll be disappointed again.

If your chart is on Fertility Friend, you can click on Sharing and then Get Code. You'll see a bunch of options on linking, including a direct url, code to paste into your signature, and more.
Under Sharing you can also click on Setup, where you decide what information to let people see.

Could someone kindly provide an opinion of my chart? I think I o'd on cd10 and FF did give me crosshairs on that day and when I put my temp in Sunday the crosshairs disappeared...help anyone?

Nursejamie I was on bc for 13 years and it took almost a year for my cycle to sort itself out (this was before ttc)
It's really normal.

Lou if I had to guess I would put your o day on cd13 based on your cm, ff is probably getting confused by those couple of high temps that you had earlier, hopefully you'll see your temp go even higher in the next few days :)

I was on BC for 10 years and had to take provera every month to induce AF and was taking clomid...however I still never ovulated. I never had a natural period after BC until my surgery last month. However the month before my cycle I tried Progesterone cream as an alternative to the provera and it worked great. Its kinda pricey, but it is supposed to be a healthy alternative.

I got another +opt today even tho my temp went up a little bit, and I have been keeping the DH busy :happydance: we are both hoping that this is the month for us! Please keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer!

:dust:

Hi ladies! Phew I've just read through the whole thread to catch up, congratulations to those who have already gotten their :bfp:s!!! Fingers crossed for everyone else!

So my story is OH and I have been NTNP on and off for almost a year now, no real TTC in the sense of temping, but I definitely track everything and we have a very active :sex: schedule!! :blush:

I am currently 5 days late for AF, and have somehow managed to resist testing thus far (I'm convinced the witch will get me!). I've been getting AF-like cramps for over a week, though not as intense and they come and go. I've also noticed a teeny bit of spotting over the past few days, just a bit of pink sometimes when I wipe.

As far as pregnancy symptoms, I've got a laundry list... but I try *REALLY* hard not to symptom spot, since I'm convinced most of it is in my head!!

Tomorrow is testing day if :witch: hasn't struck yet -- I can't take the waiting and wondering anymore!!!

Hi ladies! Phew I've just read through the whole thread to catch up, congratulations to those who have already gotten their :bfp:s!!! Fingers crossed for everyone else!

So my story is OH and I have been NTNP on and off for almost a year now, no real TTC in the sense of temping, but I definitely track everything and we have a very active :sex: schedule!! :blush:

I am currently 5 days late for AF, and have somehow managed to resist testing thus far (I'm convinced the witch will get me!). I've been getting AF-like cramps for over a week, though not as intense and they come and go. I've also noticed a teeny bit of spotting over the past few days, just a bit of pink sometimes when I wipe.

As far as pregnancy symptoms, I've got a laundry list... but I try *REALLY* hard not to symptom spot, since I'm convinced most of it is in my head!!

Tomorrow is testing day if :witch: hasn't struck yet -- I can't take the waiting and wondering anymore!!!

Are you customarily late for AF? It sounds very promising!

Welcome to the thread.

Hi all TTC ladies, i am now on month 3 of TTC, last month was the worst, was 7 days late and was so positive i was going to get BFP but fater 8 days of testing...nothing and then the witch got me :( so here we are on CD 3 awaiting end of AF to start TTC again. Such a horrible feeling am hoping it doesn't happen to anyone as it is such a let down. Wasn't temping or anything before now but have just purchased a wad of OPKs and a BTT to hopefully get the timing a bit better this time. Roll on the next few weeks....hating this waiting game :( xx

Fingers crossed and baby dust to you jendy!! :hugs:

ive been ntnp and also ttc on and off as well. i am now 13 days late and am going to get a blood test today, so i am super nervous i got negatives on hpt howver i still have not started am always very regular on a 27 day cycle, i have headaches, backaches, nausua unusual discharge and am really tired all the time, so me and my husband decided that we would go ahead and get one done just in case. hoping for a positive! does it sound kinda good at least? i hope the chances are high. just nervous i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->