The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Okay so I bought a digi to clear things up... lets just say its on like donkey kong!! :sex: tonight for sure!
fx please please please let this work!!!!

I have NEVER had a positive ANYTHING and I will def settle for a pos opt to get me started!!!

:dust:

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
Not this cycle.... I promised myself I would not symptom spot. My husband and I are just going to BD and have fun. If it happens great if not we'll keep trying. Stress was making me a wreck and family and friends are driving me crazy getting overly excited before we can even test. Does anyone feel an enormous amount of pressure? If so how are you dealing with it?

I am being real discreet with us TTC... everyone knows we want to get a BFP but nobody (except my in laws) know the extent that we are going through to get it. For others that ask we are just telling them "Itll happen when it happens" and that normally stops the nagging. My in laws arent pressuring because they know what I am going through but I am like BFFs with my MIL so I tell her everything and she is really supportive. Sorry you are getting so much pressure :hugs: maybe tell them you will be blessed when it is your time or that you are NTNP so maybe they will lighten up.

Thank you that's great advice. I'll try telling people that

great idea !

its always good to give and receive support from others who are going through the same situation , my fiance is excited about us trying for almost a year now,
i got to the point where i thought i probably couldn't even conceive, men never really understand how we feel, so its great to have support from TTC members , i am also going to start taking Geritol next week, so wish me luck !!!

how is it going so far for you ? any luck yet ?

hi :wave: guys definitely don't get the ups and downs of ttc, I would go crazy without this site! I think we've had 1 or 2 bfps in this thread so far :)

Note to self: :sex: with a purpose is considerably different than :sex: for fun. whew. lol

Today looks even better. I am going to test again this evening.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 9.3Positive.jpg
    9.3Positive.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 3
Note to self: :sex: with a purpose is considerably different than :sex: for fun. whew. lol
Indeed! My fav is the quickie in between me getting home from work and him leaving for work...not romantic at all :haha:
(not to mention that I usually have to inform him of this requirement by text message :lol: )

Just swinging by to join the thread! Hoping for a BFP soon!

Hey ladies,

This thread suits me correctly. Never had a BFP .... Been TTC & NTNP for about a year and nothing yet so were patiently waiting it out.

12dpo and hoping this is my month!

Baby dust!

Hi and welcome!

Praying, how long are your cycles? 12 DPO technically isnt too soon to test! fx for you!

Indeed! My fav is the quickie in between me getting home from work and him leaving for work...not romantic at all :haha:
(not to mention that I usually have to inform him of this requirement by text message :lol: )

That would probably be easier! and def more exciting! My poor DH is sick with some kind of flu bug (which I gave to him since I was sick last week) and I cant cut him any slack! I am such a selfish wifey!

Aw blucky your poor hubby, did you at least make him some soup after? ;)

thanks 1stand, and Luna I made him soup and a sandwich BEFORE our BD!! I am going to make him dinner tonight when he gets home from work, and hide all of the night time cough medicine:happydance: (because that made the fireworks rather difficult) and maybe if he is a good boy I will let him take some medicine right before bed. :doh: I guess im not being very nice :devil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMymnJiLM&feature=BFa&list=PLFA6E1181813F7AD4

Hey ladies I saw this on another forum and just watched all 3 videos... it is well worth the watch if you have the time!

Blucky, they say food is the way to a man's heart so I think you are balancing your �� side with your caring side very well!

Thanks blucky, I had been meaning to watch that documentary, but didn't know it was on youtube.

Do y'all mind if I join in? I've never had a BFP, nor a positive OPK, and haven't seen ovulation on a chart yet.
I'll be 28 in a month and a 1/2, and badly want to be a mother before I have another birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->