The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

:hugs: Heather.... Have you seen a FS? are you trying naturally or with any kind of help? Keep your chin up... it WILL happen for you and you just have to stay positive!

I had a dream last night that I got 4 BFPs and my dh and I went to his parents house to tell them. Hoping that is a good sign. I guess I am officially in my 2ww now for the first time...and all I can say is that it is going to be a long 2 weeks. Glad that I have tests and lots of hours at work to TRY to keep me occupied. :wacko:

I think im out. 14dpo and still bfn....af due today....don't feel like its comming on....maybe my ib last week was af? It was super light and brown...thought it was ib? Idk! Im either cd36 or cd8 or maybe even pg....doubt it though....wish I knew for sure what's going on.

:hugs:

Pretty sure I am out too. I think I am 12dpo and my temp dropped a lot this morning. So AF is right around te corner I am sure :cry:

No, we've only been ttc for 2 months...been off bc since june. My cycles have always been very regular. My mom did have ferility issues. Had no problem with me, but took her 4 years to get pg with my sister. Drs never found anything wrong with her or my dad...they tried all sorts of stuff, when they finally gave up they got pg! That kinda scares me though...everyone else in our family is very fertile though.

Your cycles were normal when you were on BC or before? They are always going to be normal when you are on BC... mine were never regular before BC and when I came off the pill I didnt have a period at all for 6 months before the doctor would even do anything about it... so you are still better off than most. You are still really new at TTC so give it time. I have read that sometimes it takes up to a year to even ovulate after bc...so keep your chin up ;) I have been off BC for over a year now and JUST ovulated for the first time since then!

I think im out. 14dpo and still bfn....af due today....don't feel like its comming on....maybe my ib last week was af? It was super light and brown...thought it was ib? Idk! Im either cd36 or cd8 or maybe even pg....doubt it though....wish I knew for sure what's going on.

:hugs:

Pretty sure I am out too. I think I am 12dpo and my temp dropped a lot this morning. So AF is right around te corner I am sure :cry:

:hugs:theres always next month hun!

Off bc my cycles were always regular 33-35 cycle and on bc regular 29 cycle. Like I said, I am aware its early, its just as we all know when were ready to be pg we wish it happened yesterday! Hehe! And guess were moving on to the next 3gg0.

I guess so! UGH!!! Maybe we next month is our month... I have a feeling AF is going to start today or tomorrow.

For past year or more I have been scanty spotting with bm for 7 days before af. I hoped given cramps and having hsg this month the spotting would stop due to hsg clear out OR pregnancy having gone at it and complemented it with reiki sleep preseed etc

Today -7 days before af due on cd32 I spotted with bm

Very gutted :(

Ttc 2 years :(

:hugs: sarah

have you ever had your progesterone checked? Spotting before af can be a sign that it is low which is very easy to fix :)

I believe I am out yet again! The :witch: is right around the corner. Been crampy with backaches, along with my normal pre-AF spotting. My temp also too a nose dive this morning. On to cycle #10 for me! :(

ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you ladies think?

ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you ladies think?

I am contemplating whether or not I want to do soy this next cycle or not. Trying to decide if I want to do 2-6 or 3-7. Do you ovulate on your own? If so, when? I ovulate anywhere between 19-22. The earliest was CD16 (EXTREMELY RARE) only happened once. lol And the latest has been CD30. I'm afraid to mess up my cycle more than what it already is.

ladies,

I am contemplating whether or not I want to do soy this next cycle or not. Trying to decide if I want to do 2-6 or 3-7. Do you ovulate on your own? If so, when? I ovulate anywhere between 19-22. The earliest was CD16 (EXTREMELY RARE) only happened once. lol And the latest has been CD30. I'm afraid to mess up my cycle more than what it already is.

Last month was the first time I ever did OPK and got a very strong positive that first night on CD16. Soooo I'm guessing I do?

ladies,

Last month was the first time I ever did OPK and got a very strong positive that first night on CD16. Soooo I'm guessing I do?

Ok. How long are your cycles? I was thinking of doing soy to help me ovulate sooner and maybe make my ovulation stronger.

ladies,

Ok. How long are your cycles? I was thinking of doing soy to help me ovulate sooner and maybe make my ovulation stronger.

this cycle is 30 days but i've had from 26-32 days.

Praying: Ok...so yours are a little shorter than mine. I've read that soy should only be taken if you either don't ovulate, or if you ovulate late. I don't know what's considered late tho. It is possible for it to cause you to not ovulate if you have a normal cycle. But that all depends on your body. It affects everyone differently. That's why I haven't decided if I want to try it this time around or not. I only have 2 or 3 days to decide. haha

I believe I am out yet again! The :witch: is right around the corner. Been crampy with backaches, along with my normal pre-AF spotting. My temp also too a nose dive this morning. On to cycle #10 for me! :(

Sorry PinkPeoney :hugs:

My temp also took a nose dive this morning :cry: so I guess I am out too. I will be going on to cycle #7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->