The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Luna looks like you are about to O...do you use OPTs or just go by your body signals?

nah opks don't work for me, I figure I must have a really short surge. I just go by temp, cm and cp :)

Hi everyone! Would like to join you! I have been ttc for a little over a year- no BFP either! I want so bad to see that second line- I've done some crazy stuff with the tests- taken inverted photos, disassembled them, used magnifying glass, hold up to the window... I always start testing at 8dpo... I know, I'm torturing myself. I'm a serious POAS-aholic. :)

This is my first month on Clomid- CD11 today. I'm excited to get my positive OPK so I can get this ball rolling!!!

Hey everyone!
Congrats britt!!!

I'm 10dpo ... Symptom spotting like crazy! I keep telling myself, only a 20% chance! Knock it off! Your gonna be disappointed!!! Oh well! No sore boobs yet though!!!! That ALWAYS means AF is 3-4 days away! So there I go again! Getting my hopes up!!! Esh!

Hiya everyone I'm a bit confused I'm on day 10 of cycle and today got a positive opk, not completely as dark as control line but could I be oving now?

Luna fx for you! :thumbup: I cant seem to figure out the CP thing... I have read all the stuff online about checking but still cant seem to get it right so I dont bother. :shrug:

Hi turtle welcome! Good luck this cycle on the clomid! Did it make you feel like a mental case at times? It did for me, I was overly moody!

NurseJaime- gl to to you this cycle hun:flower:

ikmju- if it isnt a true positive yet you could just be getting close to ov'ing... whenever I get the close ones I start testing every 12ish hours, sometimes even more frequently not to miss it, fx for you too!

afm.. busy weekend with the BDing...hoping that we catch the eggS this cycle! FS says if we do conceive this cycle that chances are high that it will be twins :winkwink:

Wow twins! That would keep you busy. :D

Blucky- fingers crossed for you!!! At this point i'd take twins in a very scary heartbeat! ;) but ya, you'd be busy!!!!

Just took a test- bfn! Boo!

Oddly enough twins run in both sides of our family anyway and my BFF has twins...but I would be CRAZY busy that is for SURE!

it's funny, when I started my ttc journey I would have said I was terrified of twins but at this point I think it would be really exciting!

Joining in here! I haven't been TTC for too long now, but I'm still pretty hopeful. Stopped BCPs Aug 11, got my withdrawal AF Aug 13 and haven't had an AF since. Got my first positive on an OPK on Sept 15. I've had symptoms like sore breasts, ridiculous oil and acne, taking 3 hours naps I've never had in my life, and today a brownish-pink lotion-like disharge. Still, all my HPTs have been BFNs. Booo.

Britt, CONGRATS on your BFP.

Bluckycharmed, twins would be a handful. I have a good chance of conceiving twins as well. It runs on my mother's side, my father-in-law's side, AND my mother-in-law's side. Pretty crazy.

once again, i am out this month. on to the next...

Welcome mama! Are u temping at all?

I was in August and some of September because we were supposed to start trying this month and the next, but DH's boat changed plans and said they would be gone those months, so we just BD a lot before he left. Got my AF just this morning, but it runs in my family that some of us still have our periods the first few months of pregnancy. My mother the first 2, my cousin the first 4. It's weird. I plan to start temp charting again, I just keep forgetting to put the basal thermometer by my bedside.

Keep your chin up tink! Youre still new in the game! Did you do anything to help this month? charting, etc?

I dont know how I am going to survive the next 2ish weeks. Since I did the hcg trigger it stays in my system a while and will show + on a hpt so I am going to test every other day until it goes neg and I know the hcg is out of my system. A lot of people seem to get their BFP 12 days past trigger, which mean I can potentially have mine as soon as a week from tuesday, which is an eternity away:dohh::wacko:

Thanks...Yeah, I did BBT..checking CM and CP...used fertility supplements (both of us), softcups, conceive plus, grapefruit juice, cough syrup, opks, etc. etc....LOL. guess it just wasn't meant to be our month.

Lots of luck to you, I hope the time passes quickly :)

Hello everyone!

Congrats on your BFP, Britt...it is reassuring to see :)

Well, I have no idea if or when I ovulated this month. I am on CD 25...digi opk broke and didn't have many more. I BELIEVE I ovulated around CD 18-19 due to the insane cramping/bloating and such that was occurring, but I really have no idea. I have never tried temping, mainly because in the morning, I'm pretty well dead to the world for the first hour. Not grouchy, just not really there :) Anywho, I'm really hoping and praying that we get even more BFP's on here. And until then, may God give us the strength and perseverance to keep on keeping on. Big bear hugs to yous all.

:howdy:

Hello everyone!

Congrats on your BFP, Britt...it is reassuring to see :)

Well, I have no idea if or when I ovulated this month. I am on CD 25...digi opk broke and didn't have many more. I BELIEVE I ovulated around CD 18-19 due to the insane cramping/bloating and such that was occurring, but I really have no idea. I have never tried temping, mainly because in the morning, I'm pretty well dead to the world for the first hour. Not grouchy, just not really there :) Anywho, I'm really hoping and praying that we get even more BFP's on here. And until then, may God give us the strength and perseverance to keep on keeping on. Big bear hugs to yous all.

:howdy:

Welcome! And I love your picture!

Keep your chin up tink! Youre still new in the game! Did you do anything to help this month? charting, etc?

I dont know how I am going to survive the next 2ish weeks. Since I did the hcg trigger it stays in my system a while and will show + on a hpt so I am going to test every other day until it goes neg and I know the hcg is out of my system. A lot of people seem to get their BFP 12 days past trigger, which mean I can potentially have mine as soon as a week from tuesday, which is an eternity away:dohh::wacko:

Aww that would be an awfully long wait! I mean the TWW itself is hard enough, but a wait after a trigger shot and such - talk about making someone impatient.
I really hope you get a BFP at the end of that wait. :hugs:

Started cramping tonight, pretty sure the :witch: will be here in the morning! I didn't think anything of my slight temp drop this morning since it wasn't below the crosshairs... But now I'm sure I'm out. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up! :cry: My husband doesn't understand why I get so upset every month... His urologist apt is on the 10th, that's the small ray of hope, answers! That and I've been loosing about 5 pounds a month the last 2 months... Thank u one week of depression and needing the gym to get through it...

K sorry for the whining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->