The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Instead of getting periods, can girls just get a text once a month from mother nature saying "You're not pregnant, have a nice day... i hate AF!

That literally made me LOL!! It's true though... AF stinks!! Luna that would be great to be tww buddies! I can never wait the full 2 weeks tho and I don't imagine this will be any different. The pregnyl trigger will stay in my system a weekish though so I will be using my ICs everyday afterwards until they go neg then I will know it is out of my system... Then hopefully a REAL BFP will come shortly after!!

Hi ladies! This is my first forum since my boyfriend and I have decided to be TTC. I'm currently 7 dpo and am not having cramping/pinching symptoms anymore. A friend of mine gave me a cheap HPT yesterday, and I took it for fun and got a BFN. I expected it though. Next Thursday which will be 14 dpo and 5 days before AF I'm taking a more sophisticated HPT. Any suggestions on a good brand of HPT?

Hi :)

First response early result (frer) are really good but pricey! I have some hidden away for if I ever have a second line on my cheapies :dohh:

How long have you been trying for? Do you chart? 19 days seems like a really long lp

We've only been trying since the end of August, so we are very new to this! I ovulated on the 29th...two nights ago I had a pain on my left side, like something poking from the inside. When I sat down I could feel it by my hip bone. I haven't felt any discomfort since, minus a very dull pinch feeling in the same spot today.

Thanks for the tips on FRER!

Prayinglady- I can't believe how similar our cycles are. FX's for both of us next month!

Hey ladies,

Been up since 5am with a gas pain at the top of my tummy!!! *Painful* So yesterday after I went to the loo and wiped and saw the spot I thought that it was a full force af.. Well I guess she's taking her time she aint show her true colour yet. I'm waiting on her to full bloom though as today is due date for her.:dohh:

As of now, no more cramps just a bad gas pain! ugh

Hi :)

First response early result (frer) are really good but pricey! I have some hidden away for if I ever have a second line on my cheapies :dohh:

Ha Luna I have the same thing....I think I have 2 FRERs and one digital in case I ever get a hint of line on one of my ICs.

Took a HPT from the Dollar Store this morning and got a BFN. I'm only 8 dpo and from what I've read, my chances of getting a BFP (if I really am pregnant) will increase after day 10. Any advice?? Thanks ladies :)

Even 10 dpo is quite early, lots of people don't get a positive until after af is due :)

That's reassuring! I called my obgyn to set up an appointment in 9 days. I want to get tested then and also do more pre-screening to make sure everything is good to go down there. Any advice from ladies that have been to their doctors??

hey ladies, I just wanted to drop by and say I got my bfp today!

I will still be silently stalking this thread for everyones bfps! good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->