The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Guess not....lol

Sorry Leah I have never had that before. Stress sounds like a good reason for it though.

I had my scan today and my follicles were making some nice progress... 2 on my right ovary and one was 12mm and one 13mm... I go back on Thursday to see if they continue to grow :) Overall good news

Guess not....lol

Sorry Leah I have never had that before. Stress sounds like a good reason for it though.

I had my scan today and my follicles were making some nice progress... 2 on my right ovary and one was 12mm and one 13mm... I go back on Thursday to see if they continue to grow :) Overall good news

Glad to hear it was all good news :)

keep me in your thoughts tomorrow ladies! have my rescan at 12!

Ladies please can you look at my recent post and see what you think of the pic?! There's 2 lines! one is fainter but omg never had one before!

My DH gets anxiety the week that I'm ovulating for the past 2 months we've been trying for 3 months. I feel extremely depressed since his anxiety causes us to do little or nothing in the way of finishing when we BD so definitely seeing no pregnancy in our future. Guess I'm permanently out. So depressed I could cry.

:hugs:

Have you tried not telling him when you're fertile? We did that for the first few months, now we've moved to me highlighting my fertile week on the calendar which we both really like. We both know that's the time but that's it, no telling him when we need to dtd and I don't tell him which day is o day.

aww hon don't be depressed. Once you find what's causing his anxiety and correct that, things will be back to normal.
Is it possible he is stressed out from feeling pressured during your fertile time? Men can be strange about this.
You are definitely not out, this season will pass. *hug*

:hugs: Leah. I agree with the others... the first few times I also didnt tell my dh exactly when was the right time, I just initiated it more and tried to be more sexy with it. Hopefully this is just a phase... he probably just feels too much pressure.

I am going in for my second scan in about an hour. Really hoping that there is progress with my follicles. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I have my fingers crossed!
Leah, that sounds difficult, I really feel for you. But look how worried us women get about it, it's unsurprising men feel it too. If it's the pressure and longing for conception that's making him anxious, maybe not involving him in charting/ timing is the right thing to do for both of you.
I can see my dh getting that way as we approach the 12month mark and so to stop me getting frustrated with him, I'll be in charge of the monitoring and timing, he just needs to do his business. It's such a draining experience, you can never imagine until you go through it! Loads of love!

Well I got good news today... I have two good looking follicles that are ready to be triggered! I am supposed to trigger at 9pm-ish tonight and then its ON for the next few days:happydance:! Really hoping that we can catch the eggy! This is the closest to normal that my body has EVER worked so I feel pretty optimistic. The doc said to take a hpt on 10-18... so I guess it should show up by then if its positive... I just dont think I will be able to wait that long:dohh:

So much for a good cycle.. went to the loo and started spotting miins ago... Heavy spotting. The witch is here..:cry:

I'm out ladies...
I hate that witch!

Instead of getting periods, can girls just get a text once a month from mother nature saying "You're not pregnant, have a nice day... i hate AF!

I agree prayinglady!
Hate AF so much that I ignored for years the fact that she never showed regularly. Now I still don't want her, just the rest of my cycle to work properly!

I agree prayinglady!
Hate AF so much that I ignored for years the fact that she never showed regularly. Now I still don't want her, just the rest of my cycle to work properly!

Im just saying.. smh. About to digest in cake/Ice cream and a glass of wine!! SMFT.

:hugs: prayinglady

Good luck blucky! We can be tww buddies, I'm due to o in two or three days :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->