The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

haha min it is okay! I agree, I mean I have had surgery, tried various medicines and natural treatments, taken needles to the tummy, and had heartbreak after heartbreak with the BFNs, the least he can do is jizz in a cup and run it to the doc:haha::blush:! I mean he can even do it at home! Well at least we agree that if this isnt our month that he is going.. and maybe I will suggest that the old chubby nurse give him a hand :haha:

Do you think my spike means anything? I mean I am about 6DPO (7DPT) and I dont wanna read to much into it but I do kind of "feel" preggo. As in I am super tired, hungrier than usual, peeing more frequently (I know its kinda soon for that symptom) but I just feel preggo in a way I cant really explain. I dont know. I told my DH that today but also told him that I didnt want to get our hopes up. :shrug: this has been the longest week of my life... and I technically have another week to wait!

I think it's a good sign, BUT it also could mean nothing. Meaning you could have the spike because of progesterone, and then your temp could come back down again for AF.
So it could mean something and it could mean nothing. That's whats so annoying about TWW symptoms - they're all due to progesterone which you have whether pregnant or not. :wacko:

Another spike this am...skin breakout and sensitive nips... Next week can't come soon enough!

Hey any temp in the direction ^^ is good! Hang in there!

I am trying but this is ridiculous. I will be 8DPO tomorrow...when do yall think I should start testing? The trigger is already out of my system so I shouldnt have an issue with that..

oh no! brittany12 I just saw your status change. So sorry :( :( *hug

I am trying but this is ridiculous. I will be 8DPO tomorrow...when do yall think I should start testing? The trigger is already out of my system so I shouldnt have an issue with that..

That's two days of high temps, I'd be hopeful. So hard to wait! Augh and we thought Christmas was hard to wait for as kids!

blucky- I would wait till at least 10...

I'm officially in my 2ww! 1dpo- FX!!!

Britt so sorry girl :hugs:

Min: You think I should start testing tomorrow with FRERs? I have a stock of them haha

I wouldn't start with FRERs until like 14DPO, they're so costly! You should try test strips or Dollar store tests first. :)

Blucky your chart looks great! I really think you're going to see a bfp in a few days :)

Brittany I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I have no idea what's going on with me...my chart started out so nice but is now a bit of a disaster :S

I have contemplated posting in this group before because I was not sure if I fit the criteria or not. Here is my story:
When I was 17 I had an ectopic pregnancy and had my tube removed. I didn't know I was pregnant. I had periods and everything. I only found out a few hours before they did surgery..so I feel like yes, I technically was pregnant, but only knew for a few hours..so in reality I feel like Ive never been pregnant before...ive never had the experience of seeing the BFP or anything like that :(

I met my now husband about a year and a half after that and we knew we wanted children early on. We started NTNP and that went on for about 5 years. We wanted a baby, but since we were young we didnt want to do charting, OPKs and all that...Just if it happened it was meant to be, that way of thinking...well it didnt. Now we are to the point where we want a baby NOW! LOL. So we started fully ttc with OPKs and all that jazz.

Welcome to the thread ameronica! My husband and I have been NTNP/TTC for 2 years now, more NTNP than TTC as I get easily discouraged after a few months of wholeheartedly trying and seeing those BFN's. Now we are like you, tired of waiting and ready to jump into the TTC thing for as long as it takes!

Welcome to the thread ameronica! My husband and I have been NTNP/TTC for 2 years now, more NTNP than TTC as I get easily discouraged after a few months of wholeheartedly trying and seeing those BFN's. Now we are like you, tired of waiting and ready to jump into the TTC thing for as long as it takes!

I agree! TTC is such hard work!! Hopefully we get our BFPs!
I always wanted to TTC more than NTNP but DH was not ready to fully try yet, but then one day he was like "do you wanna go make a baby?" LOL! He is fully on board and does his own research!! LOL!

Luna, min... FF moved my crosshairs this morning after I added today's temp... Says i ov'd later than it originally did.... What do you make of this?? It kinda worries me!

Welcome ameron!

So confused, I took off the + opk from 10-6 and now it's back to normal....

Don't worry! Ff is strange sometimes. With that great rise and knowing you used the trigger shot I don't see any way that you didn't o on that day :)

Guess ill just keep my fingers crossed. Your chart looks a little crazy this month Luna!

I know! I think it might be because it's much cooler in our apt now, we had this crazy long stretch of warm weather that just ended a few days ago...right when my chart went all crazy! I think I'll try v temping next month and see if that's more stable

Luna, min... FF moved my crosshairs this morning after I added today's temp... Says i ov'd later than it originally did.... What do you make of this?? It kinda worries me!

Welcome ameron!

When did it originally say you O'd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"