The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Nurse- it's back to the original day now but it had moved it to the 7th.

Luna I was thinking of v temping next cycle too (if this one is a bust) do u think I can use the same thermometer?

I don't see any reason why you can't use the same thermometer...I think I'm just going to stop temping for this month, it's stressing me out too much

So confused, I took off the + opk from 10-6 and now it's back to normal....

Yah you definitely ovulated CD17, and your temps are still looking great! You should try a test on 10DPO, although the chance of a bfn are higher that day.

You can use the same basal thermometer if you switch to v temping, just remember that you should clean it each time so you dont put bacteria/germs back inside you.
I just use a touch of rubbing alcohol on tissue, and then some water on the tissue to wipe off any residue, but I haven't looked up if there's anything specific you should use lol.

Yea ill def do v temps if I make it to next cycle, but hopefully I don't. I really wanna test tomorrow... Do y'all think I should?

Tomorow at 9DPO you're just going to get a BFN and be disappointed. Better wait a few more days!

Agreed! Wait to test! I know it's tempting but the hormones should not have built up enough in your system yet! I know I'm waiting...I'm 3dpo. So, I'm waiting fifteen days minimum to test

Hey duckie is that your kitty in your profile pic? She's so pretty :)

She is my kitty! I actually found her when she was a month old and she was only .2 pounds....now she's over a year old and she weighs 11 pounds. That's also not the most recent pic...in real life she's a bit more tubby! Still love her incredibly needy butt!

Blucky, I hate waiting too, but I hate getting those bfns more!

Is she a tortoiseshell ? She looks a lot like my cat, except mine has more of a black face.
Ours we got from a shelter when she was just a couple months old, and she was so sick! She almost died on us, scared us half to death.
We love her to pieces now - she's the same age as our marriage :D - and she is full of spunk and personality.

Yup! She's a tortie! I think torties are beautiful. Did you know that they can only be female? There are no male torties. Something about how having that third color dissolves the ability to be male...weird! But, she's not able to have babies...I wanna take care of a human baby, not six babie kitties! Can you imagine what kind of damage all those babies could do? Lol!

Wow no I didn't know that! Ours has such a fun personality that we'd love to have several minuets running around, but of course we had her fixed early on. And yes my screen name is my cat's name - I just love the word lol I'm a dork.

My kitten(as she will always be known forever and ever even when she's an old lady) is named franchesca, but we call her Cheska. Easier to say when yelling! Lol! Yeah, apparently if there is a male that has three colors, he is supposed to be sterile. I guess it's possible for them to be born, but rare.

I also have a jack russel terrier, pure white (with brown ears) and pure breed that we got for free because we live on a military base and someone wasn't sure they could keep up with her energy anymore! Lucky us, because she's super lovy and so far really good with kids. She likes playing with them and isn't rough and never bites, and when a baby was getting too rough with her stubby little tail, she just walked away, didn't bark, didn't growl, didn't snap! Just walked away! She'll run around children a lot, but she's good with em! Her name's Kiki (was her name before we got her, decided not to confuse her)

Wow, Blucky, you've more patience than me!
It seemsmy body listened when I complained about the lack of ovulation! I was so giddy to see the smiley on the opk! Got one friday and saturday so dh has had a fun weekend! X

I have a furry baby too!!!
His name is Zander, and he my baby :)
DH found 3 kittens in the woods when he was hunting. He waited to see if the mom would come back, but she never did, so he took them (it was getting close to winter, and here in Wisconsin it gets COLD!) We took one and some friends took the other two. I estimated that he was about 5 weeks when we got him..so tiny! He is now a huge 3 year old and I love him to death! We recently went on vacation and we were away for 4 days. I almost cried when I had to leave him!!! I'm a total cat lady! (attached a pic of my baby <3)

Onto actual baby talk! I got my + OPK last night!!!
I took one at 4pm, negative. I knew I was supposed to be getting a + soon so I tested again after work, it was about 1am and it was positive! Im glad I tested, otherwise I may have missed it!

Attachments

• 579925_10151166834900129_548214300_n.jpg
    579925_10151166834900129_548214300_n.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone! I wish you all lots and lots of baby dust :)

I'm new here...never had a bfp yet.
I went off of the Nuvaring in July. Had 3 cycles so far with no bfp. Tried to actually figure out when I'm ovulating this month. I believe I'm on dpo 7. I'm already so stressed. I had symptoms on dpo 5 that seemed REALLY convincing. Sore boobs (at the sides, not how they usually feel), right boob grew a little...sorry TMI... and bleeding gums (never happened to me before). I got all excited and tested (like an idiot) and BFN :( Then yesterday any symptoms were gone. Today my boobs are slightly sore but nothing to even notice. I am so sad. I really wanted this to be the month! DH's bday is coming up and I wanted to tell him in a special way on that day. So now I've been crying of and on all day because I feel like I'm out this month.

I hope EVERYONE gets their BFPs very SOON!!!!!!!!!

Aw I love hearing about everyone's fur babies :) my profile pic is roxy, I also have a black cat named frodo and of course my doggie drago is my baby <3

Welcome ttc :) 7dpo is way too early to test!

My kitten(as she will always be known forever and ever even when she's an old lady) is named franchesca, but we call her Cheska. Easier to say when yelling! Lol! Yeah, apparently if there is a male that has three colors, he is supposed to be sterile. I guess it's possible for them to be born, but rare.

Hehe I always call my cat a kitten too. :)

Your dog sounds special, its always great to find one that's good with kids!

Wow, Blucky, you've more patience than me!
It seemsmy body listened when I complained about the lack of ovulation! I was so giddy to see the smiley on the opk! Got one friday and saturday so dh has had a fun weekend! X

Yay for positive opks!

Onto actual baby talk! I got my + OPK last night!!!
I took one at 4pm, negative. I knew I was supposed to be getting a + soon so I tested again after work, it was about 1am and it was positive! Im glad I tested, otherwise I may have missed it!

Aww thats so sad, I'm glad your DH found the kittens and brought them home. I had some friends who had a gorgeous kitten who was also found out in the woods by a hunter.

So glad you retested on the opk, can't wait to hear how your TWW is going.

Hi everyone! I wish you all lots and lots of baby dust :)

I'm new here...never had a bfp yet.
I went off of the Nuvaring in July. Had 3 cycles so far with no bfp. Tried to actually figure out when I'm ovulating this month. I believe I'm on dpo 7. I'm already so stressed.

I hope EVERYONE gets their BFPs very SOON!!!!!!!!!

Don't be stressed out hon, you aren't out until AF shows up remember? :) Try to relax a little, it's no fun being stressed out of your mind during the TWW. :(

ready.waiting how am I more patient than you? I tested this am :winkwink: but I am not sure what I think it is... im leaning toward positive but I will know in the morning. I can post a pic if you all would like.

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z135/bluckycharmed/photo.jpg

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...A-A31C-61E4A38891C6-8509-000006D523CF4306.jpg

Those two pics are my furbabies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"