The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

of course you need to post a picture!

and your dogs are cute. the second one made me laugh :p

Blucky I dreamed you got your bfp last night! (yes I apparently dream about this site :haha: )

LUNA!! I had a dream I got a BFP last night too! That is soooo weird!!!

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...E-9A59-F5B372A196D1-7635-0000066469F249BD.jpg

There is a pic of my test from earlier. I am testing tomorrow too... I think I will know for sure tomorrow.

I'm usually horrible about seeing lines but I can definitely see that! :)

Yea we saw the start of a line too... still early though, hoping that tomorrow it is darker!

yep that is definitely a line. I think youre gonna get a clear positive tomorrow. How exciting!

Hi everyone! I wish you all lots and lots of baby dust :)

I'm new here...never had a bfp yet.
I went off of the Nuvaring in July. Had 3 cycles so far with no bfp. Tried to actually figure out when I'm ovulating this month. I believe I'm on dpo 7. I'm already so stressed.

I hope EVERYONE gets their BFPs very SOON!!!!!!!!!

Don't be stressed out hon, you aren't out until AF shows up remember? :) Try to relax a little, it's no fun being stressed out of your mind during the TWW. :([/QUOTE]

Thanks so much...I'm feeling a little better after getting a nap in this afternoon. I was just SO upset earlier!!!!! It's ridiculous what this TWW can do to us!!! Thanks for your encouragement!

bluckycharmed, I could totally see that line! Didn't even have to move the comp screen around!!!!!

Hello ladies!! I am glad that I now have a place to go where people understand how I am feeling! :happydance:

I had postive OPK's and I am praying that it worked! I have been having very mild, peroid-like cramps, but I am thinking that is probably just from ovulation. I feel like they were stronger today... but it's probably all in my head. I hope it's really my body making a baby!

Good Luck to us all! Anyone else 5dpo with me so we can wait together? :coffee:

Here is a pic from this morning...

Attachments

• photo (17).JPG
    photo (17).JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 17
Just called the doc! I am off now for blood work to confirm or deny... no more guessing!!!

Wow Blucky, you can really see it! How amazing! What was your reaction when you saw the faint line? I always try to imagine what I'll do/ say but I've no idea!

I still don't believe it... At all... And I won't until the doctor calls me back with the blood test results today! If they say its true, I might go into shock!!!

I still don't believe it... At all... And I won't until the doctor calls me back with the blood test results today! If they say its true, I might go into shock!!!

I feel like I am going to be the same way when I FINALLY see a BFP! After seeing BFN for so many years a + will be so shocking!

CONGRATS!

Doc just called!! It's real!!! IM PREGNANT!!! Please stick bean PLEASE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->