The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

sorry I didn't get a chance to get on here yesterday! I had to work and I just was SOO tired all day I wasn't even motivated to do anything but eat and sleep. lol anyway, I did get the soy & BBT :) my OH saw the bag in my car and laughed because he knows I'm sorta obsessed but he can get over it :) Brittany- I hope the cramps are a good sign!!!

Isn't it funny how we are looking forward to signs that we wouldn't normally look forward too? Like cramps and puking?

Welcome to all the new ladies! Abbie, what was your hubby's sperm count and morphology? Did the doctors act like it would be a problem? I'm just curious because my hubby just had his done and we got the results this past week. His sperm count was normal, but his morphology was only 2%. Also, it's good you started charting your bbt. I have been doing it ever since we started ttc and it is nice to know that I do in fact ovulate. What cycle day are you on right now? And how long are your cycles normally?

Hi PinkPeony - My husband's morphology was 1%! The GP was lovely and very reassuring, but they did refer us onto a fertility clinic, so I assume that they're a little worried or think we're going to need some assistance to conceive. I've read so many conflicting things about morphology. Normal morphology is only around 4% anyway, so I wouldn't be too worried about the low test result. It might just take a bit longer to conceive. But personally, I think that having low morphology is better than low count or low motility. It doesn't matter how healthy the sperm are, if they can't make it to the egg! Unfortunately, my husband also had a low count - 13 million, so I'm hoping that on his next test the figures come up and we're ok. Your hubby was high on all counts except morphology, right?

I'm on CD24 right now, but I have a slightly irregular cycle so I'm not actually sure what to expect. My last two cycles were 35 days long, but my Pink Pad is telling me that my average cycle is 31 days. I got a peak reading on the CBM on the 11th, but my temp didn't rise the way it should have. It sort of short up, and then fell back down the next day. This morning it actually went back up again, so I'm not sure if I really ovulated on the 11th, or if I had a couple of LH surges and may have ovulated in the last couple of days. Or, who knows - maybe I don't ovulate at all? I guess it will be good to find out, regardless of the outcome. But so stressful trying to get a handle on all these things and to figure out what they really mean!

Hi PinkPeony - My husband's morphology was 1%! The GP was lovely and very reassuring, but they did refer us onto a fertility clinic, so I assume that they're a little worried or think we're going to need some assistance to conceive. I've read so many conflicting things about morphology. Normal morphology is only around 4% anyway, so I wouldn't be too worried about the low test result. It might just take a bit longer to conceive. But personally, I think that having low morphology is better than low count or low motility. It doesn't matter how healthy the sperm are, if they can't make it to the egg! Unfortunately, my husband also had a low count - 13 million, so I'm hoping that on his next test the figures come up and we're ok. Your hubby was high on all counts except morphology, right?

I'm on CD24 right now, but I have a slightly irregular cycle so I'm not actually sure what to expect. My last two cycles were 35 days long, but my Pink Pad is telling me that my average cycle is 31 days. I got a peak reading on the CBM on the 11th, but my temp didn't rise the way it should have. It sort of short up, and then fell back down the next day. This morning it actually went back up again, so I'm not sure if I really ovulated on the 11th, or if I had a couple of LH surges and may have ovulated in the last couple of days. Or, who knows - maybe I don't ovulate at all? I guess it will be good to find out, regardless of the outcome. But so stressful trying to get a handle on all these things and to figure out what they really mean!

You have a point about the morphology! Have you tried putting your husband on any vitamins to try to help his count? I've read a lot of good things about fertility blend for men (which is what I have my hubby on). I've also heard some good things about Mega Man from GNC. I haven't really looked into that a whole lot tho. And yes....the only thing the dr was concerned with was his morphology. Which is why they want him to do another test before we do anything else. His count was 20.5 mil. Which isn't really high...it's kind of on the lower end of normal. They acted like it was a good thing tho. And his motility was 66%. Which I feel is pretty good considering they want it to be at least 50% I think.

As for your cycle, don't stress out about it too much. I know sometimes it's easier said than done. I'm currently waiting to ovulate myself. I should have ovulated around Wednesday, and my OPK's are showing no sign of ovulation. Ugh! It's very frustrating, but I have to just take it day by day. I'm on CD23, so we are only 1 day apart. My cycles are usually around 34 days. This one however will unfortunately be on longer. Just keep taking you bbt and hopefully you see that you ovulate. I don't know anything about the CBM. Do you use OPK's with that? Are you using fertility friend for your bbt charting? If not, I recommend you do! It will help you pinpoint whether you ovulated or not.

how is everyone doing today?

No change here.. still waiting to ovulate!

Not a whole lot here! I'm currently on CD24 and still waiting to ovulate. Unfortunately it is late. Ugh! I usually ovulate around CD19 or CD 20.

aww.. well try not to stress because that will def. delay it! I had a cycle like that... have you gotten a positive opk yet?

my computer is having issues posting... i have tried to post about 5 times and none of them have gone through!

Wow one actually went through... silly computer it said they all needed to be approved by a moderator. WEIRD!
Britt I am in SC too--- columbia going to school for surg tech. We are huge football fans too, Gamecocks all the way!
I hope this posting actually goes through... is anyone going to be testing soon?

Nope. Not yet! I have been getting really faded test lines. Today it seemed to be slightly darker, so I'm hoping it'll happen soon! I know I was really stressed towards the beginning of my cycle, so I was kind of expecting it to be pushed back a little. Hoping it's not too much longer tho!

well I hope it happens soon for both of us! I'm hoping I have another 29 day cycle instead of the usual 33!

But, for not i'm headed to bed its 10pm where i live and I start my fall semester in the morning so got to be up early!

I am still waiting to O too! I have been using a digital OPK and IC and still no positive. The IC one is showing I may be getting close, just need the digital to confirm LH surge.

I'm pretty sure today is my o day :) just need to see if my temp goes up in the morning...hubby isn't feeling well today but hopefully our 4 day bd-a-thon before o does the trick

Does anyone know what happens if you don't record your temperature at the same time everyday?

The first two days, I recorded around 6:20a-6:45a, both were about 98 degrees or so, but today, I didn't record until about 9:30a and it was about 96 degrees or so. I didn't record at 6a because I had only been asleep an hour, brother in law threw a fit over something stupid woke everyone up in the house, including my 4 month old furbaby, so I wanted to wait until I had more sleep. So I'm not sure if the drop is because of a possible "O" or did I throw it off by checking my temp later.

I'm still a bit confused with this charting stuff.

Supposedly this website will give you proper conversion if you have to test at a different time. https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->