The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

CONGRATULATIONS BLUCKY!!!! That is sooooo awesome! It's so nice to see some BFP's on this forum! :)

Thank you sooo much ladies! I am praying and hoping for a sticky bean! After over a year of ttc it is finally my time! Cant wait to see some more BFPs on here!!

Congratulations, Bluckycharmed!!! How amazing that you had a dream of a BFP and then got one in real life!! Wow! Send some of those BFP vibes our way please!! :D

GoodEgg I can wait with you. I'm 4 dpo today :)

Congratulations, Bluckycharmed!!! How amazing that you had a dream of a BFP and then got one in real life!! Wow! Send some of those BFP vibes our way please!! :D

GoodEgg I can wait with you. I'm 4 dpo today :)

@RCFAWife yay! BFP thoughts are coming your way girl!

I'm 4dpo... is anyone else? I've so far had sore boobs, backache, headache and tiredness. I often get backache around af, the boobs could be an overhang from ovulation, and I'm on the 7th week of a long term with a challenging class, so that could be the tiredness. I was pretty excited by the headache until I realised I hadn't had a coffee since Saturday... so it's most likely withdrawal!
Is anyone else around a similar dpo and is overanalysing symptoms?

I'm 6 dpo today, and the only thing I've noticed is that my temps aren't as high as they normally are post O. I also had 3 +OPK (which has never happened before), and my boobs are just bigger and heavier, but not really sore as they usually are post O. I had a bit of fatigue around 4 dpo though; I took a nap in the afternoon at 3 and 4 dpo lol.
FX for you ready.waiting!

I'm 4dpo... is anyone else? I've so far had sore boobs, backache, headache and tiredness. I often get backache around af, the boobs could be an overhang from ovulation, and I'm on the 7th week of a long term with a challenging class, so that could be the tiredness. I was pretty excited by the headache until I realised I hadn't had a coffee since Saturday... so it's most likely withdrawal!

Hey there!
I am 3DPO today. I try not to symptom spot, and have not had anything that I could pinpoint as being PG related. I do know what you mean about stressful classes though! I am taking 13 credits and working 40 hrs this semester...not the easiest in the world but I am getting through it. :)

Hey there!
I am 3DPO today. I try not to symptom spot, and have not had anything that I could pinpoint as being PG related. I do know what you mean about stressful classes though! I am taking 13 credits and working 40 hrs this semester...not the easiest in the world but I am getting through it. :)

I meant I teach a challenging class at the mo! I've been hit, kicked, bitten and pinched over the last few weeks! I do love them though!

It sounds like there's lots of pregnancy type symptoms around! It's so annoying that they're the same as af. I wish I'd have been tempting still, then I'd have something more solid to go by.

When is everyone testing? I'll only be 10dpo next Friday but it's my dad's 50th and I need to know what I can eat and drink over that weekend!

Hey there!

I meant I teach a challenging class at the mo! I've been hit, kicked, bitten and pinched over the last few weeks! I do love them though!

It sounds like there's lots of pregnancy type symptoms around! It's so annoying that they're the same as af. I wish I'd have been tempting still, then I'd have something more solid to go by.

When is everyone testing? I'll only be 10dpo next Friday but it's my dad's 50th and I need to know what I can eat and drink over that weekend!

Oh ok! That does sound challenging!
I am going to try and hold off from testing. I am hoping to be able to make it till the 29th to test..AF is due the 28th :)

So I'm CD 8, still a week away from ovulating. I haven't been temping or paying much attention as I've been sick and spiking a temp here and there! No fun! And Absolutely no BD!:brat:

However I'm keeping up with all of you! Good luck for those in the TWW!

cd 6 and of course I couldnt resist taking an hpt. - of course, its wayyyy too early. :) I made a trip to the dollar store yesterday and bought a bunch so I could play. :)

Boobs are realllllly sore today. Still cramping and still having cm although its gotten more sticky today than creamy or ew. Also having really vivid anxiety dreams.

Still waiting to hear from my doc about my cd 21 blood test. WTF? Doesnt she realize I'm obsessive and wont chill out or sleep well until I know for sure that I Ov'd?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->