The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

So I'm CD 8, still a week away from ovulating. I haven't been temping or paying much attention as I've been sick and spiking a temp here and there! No fun! And Absolutely no BD!:brat:

However I'm keeping up with all of you! Good luck for those in the TWW!

Aww sorry you are sick, that is no fun at all :( Get better quickly!

cd 6 and of course I couldnt resist taking an hpt. - of course, its wayyyy too early. :) I made a trip to the dollar store yesterday and bought a bunch so I could play. :)

Still waiting to hear from my doc about my cd 21 blood test. WTF? Doesnt she realize I'm obsessive and wont chill out or sleep well until I know for sure that I Ov'd?!?

Naughty.[-X[-X

Lol. Always going to be a BFN at 6DPO. :p

So ladies anyone recommend a vitamin for men with low motility and morphology? They did a more specific test on my DH. His count is 28 but his motility is only 1%!!!

fertilaid is supposed to be a good one, looks like they make a "motility boost" that can be taken along with the basic one too :)

So ladies anyone recommend a vitamin for men with low motility and morphology? They did a more specific test on my DH. His count is 28 but his motility is only 1%!!!

My hubby had a count of 20.5mil with good motility, but his Morph was only 2%. He's been taking fertility blend for men for since the end of June. We haven't gotten his second SA done yet to see if it's working. He plans on doing it next week. So I'm hoping his numbers are better! The vitamins have been in his system for almost 4 months now. And they say it takes at least 3 months for any form of vitamins to take affect on sperm. I also have him on a multi vitamin as well.

7dpo- BFN again. I know its too early- I think I enjoy the feeling poas gives me... Its like eating a candy bar when you are on a diet- You know its bad and wrong, but it just tastes so good! And you always regret it (just a little) later on- :dohh:

REALLY sore bb's all day today... and pretty bad AF-like cramps this morning that have pretty much gone away... I'm also exhausted! This is one of those times that I wish temping would work out for me... :shrug:

My hubby had a count of 20.5mil with good motility, but his Morph was only 2%. He's been taking fertility blend for men for since the end of June. We haven't gotten his second SA done yet to see if it's working. He plans on doing it next week. So I'm hoping his numbers are better! The vitamins have been in his system for almost 4 months now. And they say it takes at least 3 months for any form of vitamins to take affect on sperm. I also have him on a multi vitamin as well.

Oooo keep us updated on if it helps! His motility was only 1% (couldn't believe it!) and his morphology was only 15%. I'm hoping something will help!

Oooo keep us updated on if it helps! His motility was only 1% (couldn't believe it!) and his morphology was only 15%. I'm hoping something will help!

Oh I will! :) If they aren't any better....I don't know what we are going to do! :( I'm just hoping for the best!

Oh I will! :) If they aren't any better....I don't know what we are going to do! :( I'm just hoping for the best!

Good luck!!! Fx they look good! I'm sure you must be frustrated! I know I am! My DH is down right upset though! He wanted the doctor to give him something (clomid) to make it better, but the Dr thinks it will improve with time. So if I'm not preggo in 3 months then he wants to retest him. My DH just thinks its a wasted 3 months!

Good luck!!! Fx they look good! I'm sure you must be frustrated! I know I am! My DH is down right upset though! He wanted the doctor to give him something (clomid) to make it better, but the Dr thinks it will improve with time. So if I'm not preggo in 3 months then he wants to retest him. My DH just thinks its a wasted 3 months!

It's very frustrating! The Dr's did the SA first to rule him out so they could focus on me. We both went into it thinking that there was not going to be anything wrong with him and the results would be fine. Well I couldn't do anything but cry when I found out his results. I was so upset. I then had to tell my hubby what his results were. (bc he wasn't home when I got the call) What made it worse...was when he got home he was like..."so my results were great right?! Everything was fine?!" Yeah...it made it even harder to go over the results with him. Ugh! Needless to say...we have been trying everything to try and help. He wasn't real keen on taking vitamins and doing all sorts or things like cutting back on caffeine and stuff until we got the results. He has been on board for just about everything since we got the results.

When did your dh have his SA done?

It's very frustrating! The Dr's did the SA first to rule him out so they could focus on me. We both went into it thinking that there was not going to be anything wrong with him and the results would be fine. Well I couldn't do anything but cry when I found out his results. I was so upset. I then had to tell my hubby what his results were. (bc he wasn't home when I got the call) What made it worse...was when he got home he was like..."so my results were great right?! Everything was fine?!" Yeah...it made it even harder to go over the results with him. Ugh! Needless to say...we have been trying everything to try and help. He wasn't real keen on taking vitamins and doing all sorts or things like cutting back on caffeine and stuff until we got the results. He has been on board for just about everything since we got the results.

When did your dh have his SA done?

Oh my gosh! I could not imagine being the one to tell my husband! I'm so sorry, that sounds awful! We did a basic count a month ago with his general practitioner. His count was 10 mil. We did a come complete analysis last week with the urologist. His count went up to 28mil, but we hadn't BD in a couple days, when the first one we had BD the day before...so that might have effected it. But our Dr thinks his count will continue to rise naturally... So he wants to retest him in 3 months if we still haven't conceived. So its upsetting because we want to take action now! Not sit around and wait to see for 3 more months! We still don't know for sure that everything is ok with me. My apt was supposed to be early Nov, but had to be pushed back to Dec so I could go to LA with my dad for his neck surgery. Life... seems to keep putting us on hold... :wacko:

Seems like we are going through similar things! However, I was finally able to get my drs to put an order in for my blood tests and the hsg. I wanted them to be done last month...but that didn't happen. Now that we are finally getting things going...I may have a job offer at the beginning of the week. I've been trying to get this job for 2 years now...and now that it's about to happen...we are actively doing infertility testings. And not only that...I'm not sure I am going to want to take it since I won't qualify for the fmla if I end up getting pregnant within the next couple months. And there is no way I am putting off ttc. I want a baby too bad to push it off any more. I'm already behind due to not being able to conceive. So I don't know what I am going to do!

Okay, I'm trying really hard not to be too excited (it's not working) but this morning, for the first time that I've ever seen, my FF app had a new catagory under the pregnancy monitor...it was called Implantation signs and I don't think I've ever been so excited. I nearly cried. It thinks I might have had a Triphasic chart pattern on day 22, which was three days ago...it thinks I already implanted! Can't test yet, only 10dpo, but I am SERIOUSLY hoping that this isn't just a fluke. OMG. Am I really pregnant? Oh I hope so.... :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

good luck ducky!

I think if I didn't miss so many temps it would be calling mine triphasic too :) I'm going to test tomorrow morning if my temp is still up

so hopeful for both of you! Your charts look great :D

Okay, I'm trying really hard not to be too excited (it's not working) but this morning, for the first time that I've ever seen, my FF app had a new catagory under the pregnancy monitor...it was called Implantation signs and I don't think I've ever been so excited. I nearly cried. It thinks I might have had a Triphasic chart pattern on day 22, which was three days ago...it thinks I already implanted! Can't test yet, only 10dpo, but I am SERIOUSLY hoping that this isn't just a fluke. OMG. Am I really pregnant? Oh I hope so.... :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Good luck! My chart looked triphasic and I got my faint BFP on 9dpo!

Luna I'm still hanging around.... Been kinda sickly lately... Sleeping and eating a TON... Feeling super tired!! Had my second beta test yesterday and it was 139 which my re was very pleased with... We get to go in on nov 5 for our first ultrasound! Still hoping my bean sticks!!

Officially heading to cycle #11. Temp took a major dip today and I'm getting my usual AF cramps. Had a tiny bit of spotting too. She will either be here sometime today or tomorrow. :( So sick of being let down every month!! :cry:

Officially heading to cycle #11. Temp took a major dip today and I'm getting my usual AF cramps. Had a tiny bit of spotting too. She will either be here sometime today or tomorrow. :( So sick of being let down every month!! :cry:

So sorry :(

The positive I see is that you have a great luteal phase, you're going to catch that egg yet!

:hugs:

I am sorry :hugs:

We are going to catch these stubborn eggs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->