The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

So I tested yesterday evening after holding my pee for four hours and bfn. I figured that was that and the :witch: would show today but so far nothing. I was bad this morning and actually took my temp twice in a row, the first one was down but still in post o territory, the second was only down slightly. I was feeling very pessimistic so I put the lower one in my chart and headed off to my yoga class fully expecting her to show by the time I got home. Nothing. Weird. So anyways I figure these are the possibilities:
-I'm one of those people that gets a late bfp, the second temp was the accurate one
-I actually o'ed later than I thought
-I'm just going to be late for no apparent reason like in June when I was four days late.

I was all set to go out and pick up some beer and soy iso for next cycle and now I don't know what to do! Ugh

Thanks ladies! You all made me feel a little better! Af hasn't quite showed her face yet. Looks like she'll be coming tomorrow for sure. Still very lightly spotting. Not enough for a panty liner tho. Only notice a little when I wipe. So I know she's definitely on her way.

Officially heading to cycle #11. Temp took a major dip today and I'm getting my usual AF cramps. Had a tiny bit of spotting too. She will either be here sometime today or tomorrow. :( So sick of being let down every month!! :cry:

So sorry :(

The positive I see is that you have a great luteal phase, you're going to catch that egg yet!

:hugs:

Thanks! My luteal phase is usually 14 days. Sometimes it might be a day shorter or longer. I am very fortunate to have a good lp. I've never had to take anything for it either. So I'm sure my progesterone is fine...I'm just wondering how my fsh is. (since I ovulate so late sometimes) I guess I will be finding out soon enough! If af shows tomorrow...I'll have to get that test done on wednesday. :)

Officially heading to cycle #11. Temp took a major dip today and I'm getting my usual AF cramps. Had a tiny bit of spotting too. She will either be here sometime today or tomorrow. :( So sick of being let down every month!! :cry:

I am sorry :hugs:

We are going to catch these stubborn eggs!!!!

haha Stubborn is right!!! I guess that's what I get for being so stubborn about things myself! lol I am also very impatient a lot of times. So this is killing me!

Luna I really hope that AF stays away from you! I think it would be great if you got your BFP and we could be bump buddies! I havnt been posting much bc I did get my bfp and dont know if I "belong" anymore, but I am still stalking and keeping an eye on you ladies!

I really hope so! Having major cramps right now which is really unusual for me...i guess I'll see what my temp does in the morning and test again if af doesn't show

Are you going to start a journal so we can keep up with you?

I am 10dpo today of a normally 11 day lp- this is my first month on clomid and I'm wondering if anyone who is or has been on clomid has experienced a difference in lp length? I just don't know if I should be prepared for the witch to rear her ugly head tomorrow or not? And I don't temp, (although I wish I could!), so I am really in the dark...

Hi guys I am two weeks away from af think I ov'ed early this cycle cos opk neg now. Have really sore boobs and cramps, anyone else had this two weeks before? I normally feel nothing boob wise. Good luck everyone

Wow, there's lots of people in the tww!
I've had a funny few days... been off work sick one day last week as exhausted and achey. I've had persistent back pain since I ov'd. Then yesterday, bam! I was nauseous, feverish, achey, emotional, lethargic. I thought it might be a water infection, but I cracked, and yesterday, at 6/7dpo I tested. Bfn, of course!
I went to the docs and he said no infection but my stomach is swollen and tender on the right so I need to watch carefully in case of appendicitis (eek).
Anyway I just got home and when I went to the loo and wiped I had loads of creamy but verrrry stretchy cm (I know that's gross, but I was fascinated!). Now I'm wondering whether it's possible to ovulate twice in one cycle!? Or whether it's a good bfp sign?
It's worth mentioning- I would be over the moon at these symptoms, but my school's riddled with a sickness bug at the mo!
I'm glad to see everyone is still dodging af... I hope this continues to be the case! X

Hi guys I am two weeks away from af think I ov'ed early this cycle cos opk neg now. Have really sore boobs and cramps, anyone else had this two weeks before? I normally feel nothing boob wise. Good luck everyone

I normally feel nothing boob wise, but this month I had lots of discomfort around ovulation. I actually think it could be the cold weather! I must have constantly been cutting glass!

Could this be the reason for yours maybe? Although, it's like the #1 sign pregnancy, which would be much better?

How odd luna... I am not sure what it means but I am keeping my fx'ed for you!

Brittany... what does your signature mean? Maybe I missed something?

Luna I havnt given a journal much thought.... but perhaps I will...it might be good for me.

Dr. said it was a chemical, but my tests were getting darker. I have a final beta tomorrow. I'm sure is below 5 now though because my tests today were lighter.

Well... I'm out! AF came 4 days EARLY this weekend! :shrug: How rude! I feel like November is going to be my month! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Brittany I hope that you get a nice surprise too! fx'ed! Did you have AF after your BFP? Just wondering.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...9-pregnant-our-first-nugget.html#post22381929

^^This is a link to my journal....feel free to stalk me!

Dr. said it was a chemical, but my tests were getting darker. I have a final beta tomorrow. I'm sure is below 5 now though because my tests today were lighter.

Oh brittany I hope you get great news tomorrow! That must be so confusing getting light, dark and light tests. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->