The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

thanks ladies and so sorry luna!

A week after my bfp I started bleeding it lasted 3 days just like AF did. the midwife that I saw said it was a chemical. I'm just ready to have my baby as i'm sure ya'll understand and want yours too!

So sorry Luna!! On the bright side...you don't have to wait forever to ovulate! I see that your cycles are pretty short.

AFM: Having my day 3 blood work done tomorrow. And I just scheduled my HSG for next wednesday! Yes...it's on Halloween! Eeek! Didn't realize that until she confirmed the day with me at the end of the conversation and she said the 31st. lol Oh well! It was the only day that would work. Hoping everything is clear and that it helps me get my bfp soon! :)

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I and really grateful that I have such short cycles. I'm going to see if I can get a Dr appt tomorrow or the next day in time to start cd 3 and 21 bloodwork this month...will have to also try to drag hubby along as he's off work until Thursday sometime :S (he hates going to the Dr )

thanks ladies and so sorry luna!

A week after my bfp I started bleeding it lasted 3 days just like AF did. the midwife that I saw said it was a chemical. I'm just ready to have my baby as i'm sure ya'll understand and want yours too!

Brittany sorry about that...I dont know if I missed it somewhere or if you just didnt post it :hugs: Let us know what the doc says today.

So sorry to hear that Luna. It does sound positive that you don't have to wait long until ovulation... I have stupid cycles; my last period was the first week of September, so we can often only try once every 2 months if we're lucky.

Here's to this one being your cycle x

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I and really grateful that I have such short cycles. I'm going to see if I can get a Dr appt tomorrow or the next day in time to start cd 3 and 21 bloodwork this month...will have to also try to drag hubby along as he's off work until Thursday sometime :S (he hates going to the Dr )
I couldn't get in until Friday :(

So sorry to hear that Luna. It does sound positive that you don't have to wait long until ovulation... I have stupid cycles; my last period was the first week of September, so we can often only try once every 2 months if we're lucky.

Hi everyone! I just joined the website and have been enjoying this thread. I too have not had a BFP :( And like you ready. waiting I have often been waiting sooooo long until ovulation. Is your cycle always around the same length or does it vary from month to month?

Hi everyone! I just joined the website and have been enjoying this thread. I too have not had a BFP :( And like you ready. waiting I have often been waiting sooooo long until ovulation. Is your cycle always around the same length or does it vary from month to month?

No, it varies... I started out fine- every 28 days. Then I had a funny episode where I went into hospital with bad low abdominal pain, and since then I've ranged from 33-65 days. I think I've only had 4 cycles this year.

I just peed and I thought the tissue looked vaguely stained pink. I have everything crossed that it's just the new, fancy loo paper we've bought... how self-delusional!

Ready. Waiting - That's my situation exactly! I had regular cycles forever, but since we started TTC I have been anywhere from 28 to 45 days. Its just so frustrating not knowing! How are you today? Hoping that AF did not make an appearance!

Umm I hurried home from work because I have the WORST headache. I took a cheap test whose brand I haven't seen before. It didn't look like it worked as there was no control or test line. So I broke it open and I could swear there's two exceedingly faint lines. I'm 10/11dpo, and the camera can't pick them up, so maybe I'm going out of my mind!

Did the witch definitely get you turtle?

Meant 2b, how long have you been ttc?

Was NTNP for about a year and have been actively TTC for 5 cycles (this is 6). I havent used OPK yet but I am thinking about it, not sure with my cycles though, I could be spending a fortune on them. Any suggestions?

ready.waiting - are you going to test again today? Fingers crossed for you!!

turtle - its a tough day when you realize the witch is probably on her way. :( Sending positive thoughts!

You can buy cheap opks online. I personally find them really frustrating to use, I would recommend temping/charting over using opks :)

Thanks Luna!

I just put my order in online, also found some cheap HCG tests. Has anyone heard of/used Lunafertility brand HCG tests?

I bought some from makeababy.ca they're supposed to be super sensitive although I suppose I can't say for sure because they're always negative :dohh:

I will let you know how the luna ones work (but like you said cant really tell if they are all negative). Thanks for the info :)

So yesterday I found out my younger sister is pregnant. I am really really happy for her but at the same time today I feel really depressed and discouraged. Both my sisters seem to just SAY i want to get pregnant and poof! it happens! Why not me :(

Sorry ladies needed to get that out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->