The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

meant2b I know how you feel!!

Luna, have you had anymore dreams lately? I dreamt last night that there were 2 sacs and 2 embryos on my first scan:wacko: you must let me know if you have any more dreams! haha

blucky - When did you start getting symptoms (if you did) and what were they? Just curious :)

meant2be.... I think the first one that I had was feeling really tired and craving hot sauce... The hot sauce craving was pretty much the kicker and it was at just 9DPO... I RARELY eat hot sauce on ANYthing and I wanted to put it on everything.

Then, Luna and I both had a dream I was pg. Decided to test, and saw a faint line. The next day it was much darker and the doctor confirmed.

blucky - When did you start getting symptoms (if you did) and what were they? Just curious :)

I forgot to mention heartburn... I NEVER get heartburn and got it at 8DPO before the cravings. Still have not gotten sick (knock on wood)

I still can't believe I dreamed you got your bfp and then you did the very next day :lol:

Ummm, just stopping by to let you all know, I got my bfp yesterday.
So scared, off yo the docs today xxx

Congrats ready!!!! Keep us posted!!!!

As for me I'm CD 18, 1 dpo. I'm basing that on my OPK since I gave up temping this month when I ran a fever for a week and a half. Anyway, I'm on the mend! Finally feeling better! My hubby was sick too... But we forced a baby dance on CD 16, so here's hoping his lazy sperm get off their butts and SWIM!

Congrats Ready! How'd the doc visit go?

I'm officially out- had to take a forum break for a few days when the witch flew in... :( I'm cd4 now and starting round 2 of clomid tomorrow! FX! I'm going offline until O- see you all in about 2 weeks!

sorry turtle...

Ready how was the doctor visit? what were your betas at?

How is everyone else??

:hugs: turtle

I went to see my Dr on Friday, she is sending me for blood work. Unfortunately I couldn't get in to see her until cd 4 so I have to wait probably until December now to get my cd3 blood done as we will probably be away on my next cd 3 :dohh: I am getting my cd 21 as well as a bunch of other blood done this month though. She also wants to see hubby so she can send him for an SA, I'll book him an appointment for right after we get back from vacation (he works on call so it's really hard for him to make appointments for things). She said if all is normal with both of us she will send me for a hsg but because I have to wait for my blood that wouldn't be happening until January, right around our 1 year mark :(

Awe sorry turtle! Hope the clomid helps this time!

Luna, I can't imagin waiting that long!!! Hopefully you'll get some answers for the blood work you can do this month!

AF got me :(
See you all in a few weeks! I am going on my AF break.

Hey ladies! I have a question! What does the 5,4,3,2,1,T mean on my stats line of my chart of FF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->