The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

those are the days before testing and then day that you should test

thanks, but i'm not sure if i'll be going to the appt. have to call first thing in the morning to get my beta results and i think itll be under 5 if not 0 tomorrow, so he may not need to see me.

well I hope they bounce back up :( im sorry this must be so difficult for you :hugs:

Yeah its hard but I'm trying to just hope its true your more fertile. After a loss and that ill have a sticky bfp in a week or two

Britt just saw your signature change... so sorry girl... Hope you get a sticky bean asap :hugs:

How is school going for you? I am at midlands on the waiting list for the surg tech program... hoping to get in next fall (or the following if I have twins)

Its going great! I forgot you are from SC too!

I just put my ticker up for graduation! lol I feel like i'm so much closer than 1 year 6 months! That just makes it seem like soooo far away!

no my insurance doesn't cover that and they are very expensive

Luna where are you? Hoe is your cycle going? You trying natural this cycle?

I'm fine, getting ready to start our bd-a-thon. I was thinking about trying soy this cycle but decided not to because I'm having cd21 blood done this month.

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't been responding, I've been away. The docs were ok, but they didn't actually test whether I was pregnant, so now I'm doing hpts every few days and going out of my mind!
They dated me at 7 weeks but I know I'm 4 and a half.
I just need to know our wee bairn is in there, I'm going crazy!
Hope everything's ok with everyone.
Xxx

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't been responding, I've been away. The docs were ok, but they didn't actually test whether I was pregnant, so now I'm doing hpts every few days and going out of my mind!
They dated me at 7 weeks but I know I'm 4 and a half.
I just need to know our wee bairn is in there, I'm going crazy!
Hope everything's ok with everyone.
Xxx

Did they test your betas or anything? When was your CD1? Are you seeing an OB or FS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->