The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

No, nobody offered to test anything! I have to have blood tests tomorrow to test my chicken pox immunity. I'm hoping that if I tell the nurse how anxious I am she'll at least do betas.
I guess they just do things differently in the UK. The gp I saw made me feel stupid last week, he just said they'd not normally do anything at this stage. I have a midwife appointment on Monday, so hoping to get some answers then. Monday seems so far away!
Glad everything's looking super healthy for you blucky, you must be so relieved.
Happy and successful bding Luna!

Started Geritol recently...wish me luck. Any one else try this?

Rin I have never tried geritol, but I hope that it works for you the way you want it to!

Ready, what kind of doc are you seeing? just a GP? when I went to see my family doc, she just wanted to talk. no urine test or blood test... I actually requested for a flu shot and blood test to check my betas. I went to my RE at 10DPO and they did a blood test to confirm my pregnancy without me even having to ask... Its so crazy how the levels rise. At 10DPO my beta was 15, and at 20 DPO my beta was 1903!! I find out tomorrow how many nuggets are in there. Feel free to checkout my journal and ask any questions you might have. I am not a pro by any means, but I am slowing learning.

Sooooo had a scan today... It's twins!!!! Pic of u/s is posted in my journal. EEK!!

Omg!!! Blucky that is so amazing!!!! I can't believe it! Congrats!! :)

No, nobody offered to test anything! I have to have blood tests tomorrow to test my chicken pox immunity. I'm hoping that if I tell the nurse how anxious I am she'll at least do betas.
I guess they just do things differently in the UK. The gp I saw made me feel stupid last week, he just said they'd not normally do anything at this stage. I have a midwife appointment on Monday, so hoping to get some answers then. Monday seems so far away!
Glad everything's looking super healthy for you blucky, you must be so relieved.
Happy and successful bding Luna!

I tested a few days ago and :bfp:! I had the same experience as you, I went to the clinic and no tests, not even a urine test. I also felt so stupid and am currently looking for a midwife.

Congrats on you :bfp: and hope your appt goes well :)

OMG blucky!!! That is AMAZING!!!!! Congrats to u!!!!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten their BFP's!! Let's keep it going!!! :)

Looks like I'm 2 dpo today, maybe some sort of miracle will happen and I'll actually get to see two lines soon!

Well I'm 9 dpo. No symptoms at all and not much hope. Can I just whine for a minute?

My skin is a mess! No birth control for 6 months and I am still SO broke out! I just want to be pregnant! Make all the breakouts, crying, out of wack hormones and fights with my DH over testing/adoption/IVF/sperm washing Worth it! You never imagin it's going to be YOU that struggles to have a baby. Then you see all these teenagers having accidents, friends on their 3rd... And i guess I'm just feeling defeated! I did everything right! Got married, secured a great career... Ugh.
Ok whining over!

All I can say is it gives me some hope to see so many on here getting their BFP! Maybe it'll be my turn in the next couple of months.

Luna best of luck to you! I hope you see 2 lines!

And NurseJ I know how you feel... nothing would (and still does) bothers me more than passing a 15 year old in her third trimester... or these women who have so many kids that WE end up paying for their welfare or what not :nope: so I feel ya. On another note, how long have you been broken out? I broke out the week that I got my bfp... just wondering.

Cant wait to see who is next on here.
I am still in shock that i am having TWINS... yikes

think i just got my bfp tonight! I'm extremely early so i'm still holding my breath, but hoping it gets darker and sticks!

its really light, but i did more than one of these and the line is on both (with two different urine samples)

Attachments

• IMAG3430.jpg
    IMAG3430.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
Luna best of luck to you! I hope you see 2 lines!

And NurseJ I know how you feel... nothing would (and still does) bothers me more than passing a 15 year old in her third trimester... or these women who have so many kids that WE end up paying for their welfare or what not :nope: so I feel ya. On another note, how long have you been broken out? I broke out the week that I got my bfp... just wondering.

Cant wait to see who is next on here.
I am still in shock that i am having TWINS... yikes

I am literally so happy for u! I was telling my DH about what u went through and now ur having twins!!! So amazing! I can't wait to be there! And yes I think the pregnant teens are the hardest to handle for me! My face was such a mess the first two months... But I totally feel like lately it's much worse than it has been! But I just don't feel any different. And now that I know a whole 1% of my DH sperm are swimming right ( and only 28 mil to start with) I'm just feeling like its never going to happen!

:happydance: Brit I see two lines!!!!!! Congrats!!! Fx it sticks Hun!!!! I'm sure your going to get ur baby this time!

thanks love! and I hope you are right behind me! Just never give up! Took me 15 cycles with never having a bfp and no issues at all. I ended up with a chemical and now pregnant again (hopefully for 9 months)

it will happen<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->